It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight MH370 - 11 Terrorists with Links to Al Qaeda Have Been Arrested

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun
Seems to me that they don't have a single clue as to what happened to that plane. NOT a clue.

It's speculations after speculations after speculations. UFOs were involved...no...err...a black hole swallowed the darn thing...errr....no...it landed at Garcia...errr....no...it crashed in the indian ocean....errr....it was hijacked by the pilot or co-pilot...no....it landed in China....err....it was because of the scientists on board...no...it was the cargo on board...

Now Al Qaeda.

Playing us much??

I think that's called "Throwing # on the wall and seeing what sticks".

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

Just wanted to post to clarify a couple of things.

Sulaiman Abu Ghaith is Osama Bin Laden's son-in-law. He is currently held at Guantanamo.

Saajid Badat is the British citizen and co-conspirator of Richard Reid. He, Saajid, decided he did not wish to participate in any bombings at that time and agreed to testify in both court cases. Saajid was then sentenced by the British government to 13 years in prison and was released in 2010.

Penny

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
A Muslim connection has been my theory for a while now.
Earlier this year we had the attack at a Chinese railway station. so a Muslim war on China (presumably because of their controls on religion) seems very plausible.

It also accounts for the Malaysian reluctance to release information, because of the fear that their own citizens might be involved.
Remembering what happened a century ago when Serbian citizens got involved in an assassination.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

A mass experiment of social acceptance.

The plane and its passengers are dead, all but a handful if any. The plane itself is lost. The world will forget. It is sad, but someone valued an agenda more than the passenger's lives. They are gone. The plane is gone. No answers, just gone. No rage. No vengeance. Like it never happened. This is our future, if we stand still.

edit on 4-5-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Okay ... absolutely nothing about this in the MSM. None of the channels. FOX, CNN, ABC, CBS .... nothing. So either the UK Media got it wrong; or it's been backwalked; or there are things going on in the investigation that 'they' don't want out ....

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
OOOOPS ... I spoke too soon. Just now on the TV the news is reporting that the Malaysian authorities are saying these 11 people are under arrest for training Muslim Jihadis to go be terrorists in Syria. The Malaysian authorities say that these 11 are now not suspects in the missing plane situation.

Like Malaysia could figure out how to punch it's way out of a paper bag?
Inept.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl
Betcha they miraculously find the wreckage now and recover a floating Koran from among the personal effects.

Seeing how Malaysia is mostly Muslim would it really be a miracle?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
A Muslim connection has been my theory for a while now.
Earlier this year we had the attack at a Chinese railway station. so a Muslim war on China (presumably because of their controls on religion) seems very plausible.

It also accounts for the Malaysian reluctance to release information, because of the fear that their own citizens might be involved.
Remembering what happened a century ago when Serbian citizens got involved in an assassination.

Yes blame the Muslims they are the convenient fall guy now. We don't know what happened? Blame the Muslims! We want to cover something up. Blame the Muslims! Anything happens remember it's the Muslims!!!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov
a reply to: markosity1973

A mass experiment of social acceptance.

The plane and its passengers are dead, all but a handful if any. The plane itself is lost. The world will forget. It is sad, but someone valued an agenda more than the passenger's lives. They are gone. The plane is gone. No answers, just gone. No rage. No vengeance. Like it never happened. This is our future, if we stand still.

They'll find the plane, I'm sure. We need to follow up those leads of eyewitnesses who say they saw a low flying plane. That seems the most likely option now.
edit on 4-5-2014 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Funny how the one person that told the British court about the "shoe-bomb" was never considered in the days after the flight... and suddenly they eventually consider to investigate in this direction?
Can somebody please kick the Malaysian official out of their respective positions?
This is a farce and the families are suffering.
Btw. 200kg lithium batteries can make a huge bang if they go into thermal runnaway. I worked in that specific field of testing and certifying batteries in Japan, which involved testing overheating and pressure changes of lithium batteries. I can guarantee that even 200gramm make a pretty big hole into some metal sheet.
Edit: I will just leave this here, this is a battery which does not consist of a thick cover, so if you have thicker cover which can build up pressure before exploding, it will be even worse. Most batteries have a valve specifically for this though, but some still don't
just found this video on youtube as example. And this only shows a battery of roughly 75gramms
edit on 4-5-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
the terrorists are probably a cover up just like they use them as cover ups for everything else!

The truth about Al Qaida, is that they've been helping the US all over the middle east. Lybia, Syria, Iraq ... and the truth about 911, is probably that Osama bin Ladin was "blamed" for it, because he denied to assist the US ... so he was used as a patsy.

That's most likely that hard truth.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Un-damaged Lithium batteries don't explode when they aren't being charged. This is a red herring.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: aLLeKs
Funny how the one person that told the British court about the "shoe-bomb" was never considered in the days after the flight... and suddenly they eventually consider to investigate in this direction?

The cargo hold of an aeroplane is cold ... cold, cold and then some more cold.

Only if the plane cought fire, or was "exploding" could this be considered ...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

The truth about al Qaeda is that they have been used as a scapegoat and a proxy by many regimes, groups, organizations, agencies and affiliates. Not exclusive to the USA.

IMO

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I was wondering how long it would take them to cook up the 'Al CIA da' story.

The truth has to come out. This wasn't a plane full of normal, every day travelers. I think once the truth comes out that it will change the landscape.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

The cargo holds in the B777 are heated, and even when the heat isn't on the electrical equipment cooling air and some cabin air is vented through the holds, it never gets very cold down there.
edit on 4-5-2014 by Ivar_Karlsen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
All I got say is the number 11 has popped up again...

How come this number always pops up in circumstances like planes.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

No, you have to consider the pressure, lithium batteries need to be certified for any sort of airtransportation, because they could go in thermal runnaway.
Sorry, I worked on that stuff

For exmaple the layers could get seperated by low pressure and could cause malfunction that would lead to a thermal runaway.
See this link for more detailed information on that matter.
www.ntsb.gov...

Btw. this part is interesting

Postaccident Actions
On December 15, 2004,RSPA issued an interim final rule[10] that prohibits the transportation of primary (non-rechargeable) lithium batteries and cells aboard passenger aircraft. The rule addresses Safety Recommendations A-99-80 and -85, the safety recommendations that the Safety Board issued as a result of its investigation of the 1999 fire at the Northwest Airlines cargo facility at Los Angeles International Airport and the testing of lithium batteries at the FAA laboratory.[11] The rule does not prohibit the transportation of lithium-ion batteries, but it notes the FAA and RSPA concerns about lithium-ion batteries and cells. As of August 3, 2005, the FAA and the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)[12] are testing lithium-ion batteries using similar methods to evaluate primary batteries and cells.

edit on 4-5-2014 by aLLeKs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You missed my point, but then you got it in your next reply. My point was after arresting or questioning these guys they will suddenly find the wreckage and clear proof of evil Muslims doing this. It was sarcasm.

And yes I am aware of the religious demographics of Malaysia.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl
a reply to: buster2010

You missed my point, but then you got it in your next reply. My point was after arresting or questioning these guys they will suddenly find the wreckage and clear proof of evil Muslims doing this. It was sarcasm.

And yes I am aware of the religious demographics of Malaysia.

Remember when this plane first went missing the news medias immediately started cooking up the "Iranian terrorists" story?
At first, I thought it was just another plane crash and nothing more, but now, there is no doubts that something more sinister went down. Who's behind it?? Why did Israel buy the match to that plane back in Nov?? That's what I wanna know. Why was that british idiot from CNN in flight 370's cockpit just weeks before? I believe at some point, the plot failed, whatever that was, and the group behind it is trying to cook up something else to try and fool people. There must've been some very important microchips on that plane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join