It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shorting Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
All change comes through energy and major change comes through major energy shorts or disconnects and reconnects. It can be positive side break in the flow or a negative break. We live in a world of sectors and connection and disconnection happens all around us.

One example is when someone leaves a job it is often on bad terms and we hear oh they shorted out. A positive disconnect and reconnect usually follows a preset path and comes with great struggle and we view this as reward. A negative disconnect is usually short and sweet. The reason i post this is just to get further input and viewpoints from the usually deep thinkers here on ats.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I think that your answer could come from somebody who can easily synthesize concepts from both the phenomenal world, and the world of ideas. I'm all right-brain (even though neuroscientists now say that that view is no longer valid), but hopefully someone will be here to help you shortly.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What about the negative reconnect?
Are you trying to say that good deeds lead to good things (Karma) or transfer of quanta to or from point of reference (electricity)? Not patronizing, just confused on the pos/neg analogy

What if instead of a linear point model (e.g. web servers), a field point model (i.e. proto planetary debris field) was used and that the disconnects which are 'short and sweet' are the results of inner influence on the field and those that are 'painful and prolonged' arise from outer influence from the field.

Hmm...still processing...

S&F

edit on 3-5-2014 by Redboxin because: that

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am curious about your statement " A negative disconnect is usually short and sweet." In the context that you are speaking I fail to understand the "sweet" portion of your statement and am just wondering if you could clarify that for me.
As far as the rest of the OP I believe that the easiest way to get through things is generally by cheating the system in one form or another. Cutting corners or changing the rules to get from point-A to point-B without participating in the competition. And on the flip side of this others choose to play by the rules and feel that they somehow got screwed by the refs. They then feel a sense of resentment toward many of the other players that is unwarranted. They don't feel rewarded by their thoughts or actions because they have given up and stopped playing and are aware of their surrender. The reward only comes when the challenges posed have been met and exceeded by following the rules of the game.
Summing my take on what I believe you are asking is part of my signature . . . " If your life on Earth was meant to be easy . . . guess what . . . it would be !" Your time isn't meant to be easy. Furthermore, anyone trying to skate around the fringes of this game of life through cheating, or any other means, are taking the system for granted and are defeating the purpose of their existence in my opinion.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

Let's have everyone who enjoys
having obstacles in their life, which
they can overcome, go this way, and
everyone whose insecurities sabotage
their potential to overcome those obstacles
go that way. thats from southpark
edit on 3-5-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nonnez

Your point about cheating the system making things easier makes me think of something similar I've seen in the Ra material. I kind of remember Ra saying that the negative path is the easier one in the short-run. Very similar to what you said. Were you inspired by the Ra material when you said that?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nonnez short and sweet is a bad choice of words but understand that when wrote i was dictating from my thoughts without much thought so that is either from habit of the saying or perhaps my subconcious or spirit was making a statementm i'm still processing too.

I have been privy to recent views or visions of what i believe that alot of the new age movement was about as far as the whole light workers and such. Rember those projecters they used to teach us in school with the transparent films that would have different lessons on. Imagine our world existing on different layers stacked on top of others until you get what we see around us. Our reality. Now imagine the first layer just being laymbrith that only allows light to pass through certain places but not having any organic at all. Just a film reflecting light. Then you would start to see all our actions and connections happening without matter just energy. Being able to minipulate this energy would take on a different reality of it's own without all the feelings and such that we expierence. making change to the positive would not effect the one doing the changing and viewed from the top layer they would take on labels such as thugs and so forth.

edit on 3-5-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Redboxin i would say that reconnect is our choice. We could extend further into negativity or choose neutral or positive roles.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

I am not familiar with this "Ra material" that you speak of so my answer to your question would have to be no. My answer is simply from my beliefs. I have kind of came up with my own 'religion' so to speak and see the world as a learning experience that we are supposed to participate in for whatever reason.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nonnez

That's fascinating that you came up with that realization without even reading it. That's actually something good.

new topics

top topics

join