It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Mysterious Photos That Should Not Exist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: On the level
I was looking forward to this but as an old ATS hand I have seen them all well discussed and debunked. Time traveller was sourced to another picture, he was a trendy gym teacher. The spacemen is the girls mothter with a short Bob hairstyle from behind. The ghost pic is fake and the lights are methane. I could go on

According to who/whom? Do you have any links to where they were professionally debunked?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I've seen most of the photos however the last one I didn't know the theory on it.
My favorites are the time travels photo and the object in space orbiting earth photo.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
As soon as i saw the black and white Loch ness pick i clicked it down.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Phenomenon like the Hessdalen lights are real. I have seen similar luminous phenomenon in Texas. The Firth photograph, I can't help but think it looks like the back of man in a bee-keeper's suit.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

See the skunkape is real, posting here on ATS

I thought it was a cool list, except for the "till this day, nobody knows the answer to this photograph" or something to that nature to end each pic.

The body falling is the creepiest one, couple hoaxes in there, but still very interesting.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The original uncropped version of the Surgeon's photo of the Loch Ness Monster is always enlightening. Uncropped, it's easy to see how the figure in question is only a few meters from shore, and pretty small. Unfortunately, for decades people have only seen the cropped photo.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The apples were delicious. I suppose I should bathe more often.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yes, I've seen most of these already discussed on ATS too.
I think my favorite is the ghost soldier appearing in the group photo with his unit.

If I had to say what the figure was standing behind the little girl, I would go with a beekeeper. Looks more like that to me than a woman with her hair up in a bun. I just don't see that at all. But the guy swears no one was there when he took the picture, and Kodak said the photo had not been tampered with.

Those two ghostly faces of the men that were buried at sea was pretty fantastic too.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Looks like a golfer, white shirt, white hat and black hair.
As you can see the arm looks as if it is bent back, meaning you would be looking at the right arm and the back of the person's head. The "space man" face looks like it is only the back of a man's head and his right elbow, but I could be wrong.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The Spaceman pic, The time traveler & Freddy Jackson's ghost are very interesting stories. Probably been mentioned on ATS many time over the years.

As for the Loch Ness monster, I'm really not sure. Sometimes the simplest story could turn out to be the most real.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Thanks for sharing. The Solway Firth Astronaut pic has ALWAYS given me the heebie jeebies. When I get that feeling something is a miss!

And, btw, I don't believe it has ever been debunked!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

Thanks for sharing. The Solway Firth Astronaut pic has ALWAYS given me the heebie jeebies. When I get that feeling something is a miss!

And, btw, I don't believe it has ever been debunked!

There have been several threads on here where the members have debunked it, but it has never been debunked by a professional, to my knowledge. Kodak said the photo had not been tampered with. That's good enough for me.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
S&F Sled. I have seen some of these, but a few I hadn't.
I like them all!

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Well they do exist

Science is at times "best guess" other things are just swept under the carpet and ignored

That would explain the mysteries IMO

Proven scientific facts are never best guess. Theories are.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The first one of the supposed 'Monster Tadpole' in QLD, Australia, I remember being a hoax as it was finally reported that it was a primary school assignment, a 12 year old boy made a giant paper mache tadpole and coated in a water proof substance. Then after the school year finished, his teacher took it down from the display room and he took it to his local beach. The man in the background is his Uncle. I will endeavour to find the Newspaper Article and post it.

Thanks for the link to the video, thoroughly enjoyed it...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join