It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing images?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Something odd has happened and is happening to me that I cannot explain. What happens is that I am wide awake and then all of a sudden I see a clear literal picture in front of me. On one occasion I saw a picture of myself as if somebody took a picture of me, and sent it to my mind somehow. I don't have a picture that looks similar to what I have seen in my mind. Does anyone knows why this happens sometimes? I have also seen a picture of somebody else as well who I don't know. The pictures are disturbing. For example, I have seen a picture of myself partially without clothes on. I don't take those types of photos and I don't allow anyone to take those types of photos of me. It is always something disturbing. Another picture I saw is of a person who seems to be anorexic and she had on only her undergarments. I didn't see her face, I only saw her from her stomach downwards.

Another thing I should mention is that I have woken up seeing a match, that is used to light a stove in odd places. When I use matches I normally put them in a particular spot, not in the garbage. One day I saw several used matches in my flower pot, as if somebody put them there, then a few days afterwards I saw used matches in the fridge. Then recently I saw used matches in the bathroom. One of them was put in a particular position upwards. I told my family about it and showed them, and they think that it is also strange that used matches keep popping up in the weirdest places in the house. Does anyone know what could be happening?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: deer78

I get flashes of images too, it's like I'm seeing an image on the television screen but it's in my head. I think it's the Akashic Records. I rarely get then during the day while doing my normal routine. They tend to happen during meditation.

The Akashic Records are an energetic imprint of every thought, action, emotion, and experience that has ever occurred in time and space.
The Akashic Records can also be understood as the imprint of all experiences of all lifetime in all realities. They are an etheric, holographic repository of information for human consciousness for the past, present and potentials for the future.
The energy that makes up the Akashic Records is the energy of Love!
The knowledge contained in the Akashic Records is imprinted upon a subtle substance called the Akasha, which describes the energy of Love that permeates and creates everything in the Universe.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

One day I saw several used matches in my flower pot, as if somebody put them there, then a few days afterwards I saw used matches in the fridge. Then recently I saw used matches in the bathroom.

About the matches? One sign of drug abuse. Just saying…

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This used to happen to me a lot, mainly as i was lying down to go to sleep ,normally its dreaming as you go off to sleep, but this was different ,several times i saw a Shaman doing those dances they do, other times ,other weird things which i have no idea where they came from ,some are just totally indescribable and not normal ,and obviously from the spirit world,this was every day, after i curtailed my drinking problem and something else, its all but stopped ,i would have a look around where you live, to make sure you dont have anything [possessions etc ]to do with the occult which ''they'' demons, might be using to get at you ,or any drugs etc ,they are playing some kind of game with you ,i remember reading of people finding red hot coals in their house and fires etc ,would be wise to remove any matches etc there is a scripture in the Bible i think its James 2: 7 which i open and leave next to my bed which says something like ''you believe in God ? you are doing very well ,and yet the demons believe and shudder '' i dont have any trouble after that ,they either vibrate or shake my bed and i get that ''feeling'' and i know they are there to annoy me ,hope this helps

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Get used to it OP, once these start, they don't seem to go away. In a couple of years, you get used to it. Don't let it drive you nuts, they are probably just your memories or possibly glimpses of visual information or memories from someone you are linked to. The second vision could be a memory from something you saw on TV or a movie sometime in your past. The vision of yourself could be a memory of looking in a mirror.

Like I said, get used to them. It is nothing to worry about. A nightmare is a visualization of a cross between something you have seen and your mind. These visions are just daytime versions. If I close my eyes, I see running movies in my mind, none of which I remember. It seems almost like I am seeing through someone elses eyes. I do not recognize any of the surroundings, which is strange, I can remember stuff like that well, but I can't remember people's names easy.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

A similar thing tends to happen to me from time to time (I haven't had it recently). I tend to see weird images in my mind's eye of people smiling at me, especially when I'm taking a shower. But then again, I'm literally schitzo.

You might want to research schizophrenia because that is something serious. That will take you out in more ways than you can imagine. If that's what you have, it's best to get it treated soon. At the very least, you can see if you can get it treated naturally.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I can't give advice on the images, but the matches can burn things down and kill.
So, do you live alone?
if not does anyone smoke? is there any small boys around? Yes it seems we all at one time or another played with matches.

I would lock up all the matches in your home.

and if it's adults, like the other poster mentioned could be a drug problem.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Can't help with an explanation of the matches, but as far as the images go, I have that regularly...usually early in the morning. It's like watching a movie sometimes.

new topics

top topics

join