It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

huge fleet of fighters and bombers. any info on this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
To be honest, i'm more intrigued by the apparent UFO that zips past the aircraft 2nd from the top of screen at 0:35 seconds into the clip.

Moves very fast in the oppposite direction to the fighters, is visible at almost center of the screen...downloading to analyse it now.

As for the formations of fighters...show of strength perhaps?

ETA: Odd..showing up again at 1:24..just below center of screen, moving very fast left to right again...could it be the fighters circling around and making multiple passes?
edit on 3-5-2014 by MysterX because: added info

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Bazart

The date on it is March 5th.

That would coincide with the approximate date of the satellite photographs that NATO released, wouldn't it?

www.cnn.com...

Perhaps this footage shows these forces assembling for the "exercises" near the Ukrainian border? Who knows if it was actually filmed in March of this year though...

Just wondering if this was the Black Sea exercise a while ago, there were about 40 aircraft in that. It looks too that some of the aircraft were about to refuel if that was fuel drag line.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Looks like it part of this flyover in Moscow on the 3rd

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Damn misterx.... Good eye!!! Checking into it now O.o;

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
To be honest, i'm more intrigued by the apparent UFO that zips past the aircraft 2nd from the top of screen at 0:35 seconds into the clip.

Moves very fast in the oppposite direction to the fighters, is visible at almost center of the screen...downloading to analyse it now.

As for the formations of fighters...show of strength perhaps?

ETA: Odd..showing up again at 1:24..just below center of screen, moving very fast left to right again...could it be the fighters circling around and making multiple passes?

it's a birdy.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

We used to call those B-1RDs.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

That would coincide with the approximate date of the satellite photographs that NATO released, wouldn't it?

www.cnn.com...

Perhaps this footage shows these forces assembling for the "exercises" near the Ukrainian border? Who knows if it was actually filmed in March of this year though...

Just wondering if this was the Black Sea exercise a while ago, there were about 40 aircraft in that. It looks too that some of the aircraft were about to refuel if that was fuel drag line.

A couple did have refuelling baskets deployed, but as far as I know they would never normally refuell as low as that.
It looks like some sort of airshow or demonstration flight to me.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: scrog77
Looks like it part of this flyover in Moscow on the 3rd

The footage in the OP looks exactly like rehearsal for the annual Victory Day military parade at Red Square. Every May 9th.
edit on 3-5-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ummmm guys, they reverse the date in some countries. It is May 3rd over there. The date under the video is 03/05/14 I.e. May 3rd 2014 in Russia/Ukraine

In response to those saying the date was in March by the way lol. Good catch on that Moscow air show
edit on 3-5-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

In Crimea there is a transfer of Russian military aircraft from the airfield likely to pos.Hvardiyske Simferopol district towards the west coast of the peninsula.

In particular, a few hours in the afternoon on May 3 was observed more than a dozen MiG-29 and Su-27, as well as several strategic bombers Tu-22 m

www.pravda.com.ua

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Looks like the same aircraft doing Circles.
So the formation may not be as big as it looks.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Good point. Everyone is all bent out of shape and paranoid about OUR government doing something bad to us, but is entirely oblivious to the fact that a foreign power has even less of a reason to keep us from harm.

A countries defence is nothing to take lightly. Millions of people depend on our ability to defend ourselves.

But hey lets broad cast everything under the sun about how our military operates, moves its resources and troops, and heck, lets even try to make public any state secrets we come across that are critical to our nations defence.....because the illuminati blah blah blah blah.....

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh

They are absolutely speaking Russian!... (my second language).

So without going word for word they are just trying to guess the same as we are as to what their purpose is for flying around.

They mentioned some parade in the north as their likely destination.

The man behind the camera mentions the first few planes were migs, then some SU-27s ( i think that's the right one), and the bombers, one is called a midvyed (russian word for bear).

They all agree that the planes are in a parade formation because if they were on their way to a fight then they would never fly so close because one plane taking a missle would bring down the bunch (the camera man's assessment).

Since they don't mention Ukraine even once its clear this doesn't necessarily relate to the current situation unless they were just putting assets in the right place for when things were going to boil over in Ukraine.

My heart goes out to the Ukrainian people... even though they treated my family like crap before they left in 1980 so I could be born in Philadelphia (Ukrainians don't like Jews very much, they blame us for WW2), they don't deserve being caught in the middle of what is really a fight between Russia and USA.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I read somewhere that in Russia that datestamp could read May 3. Honestly not sure , though.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsreal

Sonny Puzikas says WE are playing the same game from the 50s we played on South America is that accurate?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Please give a quick run-down of what "we" did in the 1950's in South America.

At least so we're all on the same page.

Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Latin America in the Cold War:
en.wikipedia.org...(1953%E2%80%9362)#Latin_America
"The Eisenhower-Dulles approach to foreign policy did not establish the use of covert means to overthrow unfriendly governments, but increasingly relied on clandestine CIA operations.
Throughout much of Latin America, reactionary oligarchies ruled through their alliances with the military elite and United States. Although the nature of the U.S. role in the region was established many years before the Cold War, the Cold War gave U.S. interventionism a new ideological tinge. But by the mid-20th century, much of the region passed through a higher state of economic development, which bolstered the power and ranks of the lower classes. This left calls for social change and political inclusion more pronounced, thus posing a challenge to the strong U.S. influence over the region's economies. By the 1960s, Marxists gained increasing influence throughout the regions, prompting fears in the United States that Latin American instability posed a threat to U.S. national security."

People also seem to forget the Angolan Civil war 1975-2002.
en.wikipedia.org...
"The Angolan Civil War was notable due to the combination of Angola's violent internal dynamics and massive foreign intervention. The war became a Cold War struggle, as both the Soviet Union and the United States, along with their respective allies, provided significant military assistance to parties in the conflict. Moreover, the Angolan conflict became entangled with the Second Congo War in the neighboring Democratic Republic of the Congo, as well as with the Namibian War of Independence."

So as opposed to an all out war it's a war by proxy using other people and groups as pawns.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hello,

So there is info on this.

Russian Air Forces moved to Crimea :

- dozens of MiGs & Su's jetfighters (approx 30-50 units)
- dozens of TU-22M
- about 9 units IL-76 with military equipment

The war is coming, as nobody believes in lies about the "coming May 9th parade" - to go for parade, they could fly from deep Russia.

Information from official sources in Poland - internet media, MSM

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh

Lol, panic more. 9 May parade is now "massive scale mobilization"...ahahaha Hey, here's Ukranian tanks in Moscow. Enjoy. Ahahaha
www.youtube.com...

Maybe not, though. Who knows? the quality of the video is so lousy, that you can hardly tell. + no comments on where the video was filmed. But judging by the planes' profile, I think those were Russian planes. Do note that each group consisted of different plane types. If there were 2 groups of same plane types, It would ring a bell. But here...i say 9 May parade. Airforce bases are located all over Russia, so - don't intend to rain on your parade or anything - you actually got to fly across country to get the planes to the right spot. If there is info, proving me wrong, plese present it. I would be most glad to agree with the bareface truth.

Lifeishigh, be calm, if there is war, you will most likely feel it.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sechmet

Give us details so we canbelieve you. Right now everyone is *sceptical*. "I think" is not valid info.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join