It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cargo Being Kept Secret On Missing Flight MH370

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Bang goes that theory then.

Thanks.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

Since the real secret is the fact there are no secrets i can tell you now that it had something to do with physical cloaking technology

Unfortunately a portal is a 2 way street..if you see me i c u2

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This is a bit scary... I did not even think of this possibility -

During the trial of Sulaiman Abu Ghaith Osama Bin Laden's son-in-law, Saajid Badat, a British-born Muslim from Gloucester, said he had been instructed at a terrorist training camp in Afghanistan to give a shoe bomb to the Malaysians.

He said: 'I gave one of my shoes to the Malaysians. I think it was to access the cockpit.'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... anifest.html#ixzz30hIRxTWA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Char-Lee

From what I have been told by people that hold patents, with a very few rare exceptions, if you file a patent while working for the company, the company takes charge of the patent, and they get the proceeds from it, because you developed the patent while working for them.

You are quite correct. But for namesake only, the names of the 4 Chinese will figure on the
granted patent.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Yeah that's what they told me. It's officially in your name, but all money from it goes to the company, and all use belongs to the company.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Nochzwei

Yeah that's what they told me. It's officially in your name, but all money from it goes to the company, and all use belongs to the company.

True - it's a standard clause. But some people have negotiated better terms. Kinda depends on what power you have walking into the contract. And whether or not you know how to use it.

edit on 3/5/14 by soficrow because: add last sentence

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterXWhy would the black boxes need to have a unique call sign how many airliners go missing on a monthly basis?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DEV1L79

I cannot think of anything the plane could be carrying that they would need to keep secret. But something of that kind of weight I am guessing gold?

Plutonium?

www.youtube.com...

Listen to what Obama says starting at 17:45.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
edit on -05:0046146582014-06-24T00:58:46-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Obama went to Malaysia, the first US President to do so in 50 years.

Why is no one talking about the focus of his speech???

He said there was an international traffic in nuclear weapons happening in Malaysia and the surrounding countries.

Was the plane shot down because it was carrying components for weapons of mass destruction?

Obama is regularly making speeches about his fears for a nuclear attack on America these days.

I consider that a fairly dire warning.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

what ever was revealed was only what they wanted revealed .

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaytay
a reply to: Restricted

what ever was revealed was only what they wanted revealed .

Obama was only concerned about the transporting of one particular thing in his Malaysian address and that was material and components for making nuclear weapons.

He made it clear that the USA and Malaysia were partners in the efforts to interrupt such trafficking and would bring to bear all assets to address the situation.

www.youtube.com...

A cargo of that nature could result in an aircraft being intercepted and ordered to return to whence it came. Any effort to evade pursuit could result in an escalation to shooting status.

Obama makes several very suggestive comments about "stopping the shipping of weapons of mass destruction".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join