It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am King Solomon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

Please start a thread. I dont think your crazy I think your trolling but
it would be entertaining none the less
Good luck to you and may my peace be upon you
edit on 3-5-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Im glad all I got was a diabetics nightmare!!!!! loving them cakepops DES!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Hmmm...I thought you are God not Solomon...guess the descent caused a little dizziness and confusion...hopefully you get that checked as it could make you fall and hit your head.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Tell you what, if you can tell me the location of your gold mines, and perhaps give me that ring of power you supposedly used, I'll let you convince me of anything - I'd believe you were Queen of the Harpies if you said so.

Deal?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Please to meet you...

Wont you guess my name

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If you were Jesus Christ, you are the "Son of Man". Jesus warns us of false prophets and many antichrists to come. I choose antichrist if you offer no true messages from the word of Christ which will last for ever. Humble yourself and bow down and worship because I am in fact God. I exists in two places at once, the Navy allowed me to accomplish becoming God based on will power alone based on a mixed up in their Targeted Individuals list.

Just wanted to join the loony bin. Welcome.
edit on 3-5-2014 by Teetotaler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
2 threads? Did you really have to start 2 on the same topic? Because youre over anxious here on this...I'd say I'm pretty positive you are neither God nor Solomon. Misguided? Yes, perhaps.

One thread on the same topic please...we can understand one just fine. 2 of them? Not so much....

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

If you're God?
I'm anybody you want me to be.

a reply to: beezzer

Not the most interesting post in the world.

edit on Rpm50314v26201400000008 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
2 threads? Did you really have to start 2 on the same topic? Because youre over anxious here on this...I'd say I'm pretty positive you are neither God nor Solomon. Misguided? Yes, perhaps.

One thread on the same topic please...we can understand one just fine. 2 of them? Not so much....

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

If you're God?
I'm anybody you want me to be.

a reply to: beezzer

Not the most interesting post in the world.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
iosolomon - Welcome to ATS!
Join the club. There are a number of contributors, here, that might contest your claims - since, they believe they have the rights to a similar pedigree.
Hey - I, in fact, at one time, believed the same of myself.
I went a little further down the rabbit hole, though, and...became the Devil...and then, Hell's reject...so - it can get worse.
I realize that you think you have some 'mandate' to 'announce' your coming, and such...but - it might be better for you, if there were a second (or other) witness making such claims. ...Then, if it doesn't work out as you are currently seeing things - you'll be okay to 'go with the flow'.
Anyway - Good Luck.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is obvious mental illness at play, no offense.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS,

so many questions, WOW what an opportunity to talk to you, Almost peeing my pants with excitement.

How is this a conspiracy? Simple. There are secret societies and cults that know who I am. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

All of ATS know who you are, you just told us in your opening paragraph and also in your title.

So how exactly is knowing who you are a conspiracy?

I have a reversed-engineered a new economic system from the Declaration of Independence. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So its actually old and not new.

And how exactly did you reverse engineer an economic system from an old document?

Well, most people will scoff at me and call me crazy, but hey, now I can say, "God Himself has descended down from the Heavens, and told you to turn away from sin, and sadly, you did not listen." - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You mean you descended down from heaven don't you?

America Bless You because God isn't.

WHAT?

God isn't? you just blessed America

Have you forgotten this you posted

I am God.

Is God always so confused?
edit on 4-5-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
Hello ATS!

I am the reincarnations of ...Emperor Kefka (from FFVI, but that was based off an ancient Korean Emperor)

Kefka...from Final Fantasy VI.

Seriously? Good grief.

J

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
Hello ATS!

I am the reincarnations of King Solomon, Abraham Lincoln, Julius Caesar, the Prophet Isaiah, the Prophet Daniel, Emperor Hirohito, Emperor Yama (an ancient Chinese Emperor who 20 million Chinese are direct descendants of), a Russian Czar (who killed the doctors for failing to heal), Emperor Kefka (from FFVI, but that was based off an ancient Korean Emperor), Krishna, the "original" Dali Lama, and Jesus Christ.

If you are reincarnated from Yama, why did you just have to give us the description of Yama?

I am God. I am Allah. I am Shiva.

You are the gods of coming judgment and death?

I came here to ATS because I wanted to inform that Asia will unite under true God, and declare War against America, Europe, and Israel. How is this a conspiracy? Simple. There are secret societies and cults that know who I am.

I am pretty sure that if you were really god, then you wouldn't have to ask us a stupid question in such a manner. Simple.

If you want to help me prevent WWIII, I have a reversed-engineered a new economic system from the Declaration of Independence. Well, most people will scoff at me and call me crazy, but hey, now I can say, "God Himself has descended down from the Heavens, and told you to turn away from sin, and sadly, you did not listen."

America Bless You because God isn't.

You had to reverse-engineer the Declaration of Independence?

Is this all a joke? I bet this is that ScottProfitt guy.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
would msg u if i could -_- reply with your email if u wanna talk

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join