It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am King Solomon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
My post from an earlier thread.

I don't think the site is infiltrated with shills....I think it has been infiltrated by asshats.
Not shills...just morons.

I don't deny there might be the odd one here and there but I stick by my asshat comment.
The amount of times I log in and say to myself "I bet the first thread I see will be totally moronic" and than I log in to just shake my head,has been many.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck.

LOL that post was fantastic.......I do the same thing a lot of times

I still hold out hope for ATS tho, we have so many intelligent, mindful, respectable people here, that I think it outweighs the bad for sure......

However, the stupid factor sure does bring levity to some of the more serious issues brought up on ATS

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

i can prophesy china coming over here and claiming that we're theres and we are going to do whatever they want but it doesn't mean i'm god. however ur onto somethin with the whole solomon possession, ur not the first to claim such a thing. but u wont' go anywhere with it, i think its just a phase.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

IF you are the returned Christ... make a thread on it, and I will show you that you are not...

Sure thing! What section would that fall under? What would I title the thread as? "Am I the Christ?" But I won't be able to "prove"-"prove" it to you until the end of this year. (Or I'll end up making a new account since I'll be too embarrassed to log onto this one.)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: npo902

I think it's just a phase.

Yes, I mean, I know I sound like your typical schizophrenic, and I probably am, but my schizophrenia will spontaneously end on November 1st. So you are right that it is a phase. (Before November 1st, All of Asia will unite under true God in a Holy War against America, Europe, and Israel, so if that doesn't happen, then I am not Solomon.)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

there is a moderator on this site named "mystical mushroom" so if i get in trouble for mentioning it i'm going to be pissed. do mystical mushrooms mean anything to u? >< lol i'ma get in trouble.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon

originally posted by: Akragon

IF you are the returned Christ... make a thread on it, and I will show you that you are not...

Sure thing! What section would that fall under? What would I title the thread as? "Am I the Christ?" But I won't be able to "prove"-"prove" it to you until the end of this year. (Or I'll end up making a new account since I'll be too embarrassed to log onto this one.)

use your imagination brother...

I wouldn't think the Christ would get embarrassed so easily... considering this is nothing more then words on a screen...

Sigh...

You're not starting out great by the way

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

But yes, I'll be looking back on my posts, and thinking, 'How crazy I was,' since if I am Jesus Christ, the whole world will know it by the end of this year.

Matt. 24:36:

"No one knows when that day or hour will come —not the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father,

biblehub.com...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
wow nice one. amen.

theres always the small contradiction of " everything is one " that jesus mentions and i'm sure a few other prophets, so if that was the case jesus,god, and whoever else is the same thing
edit on 3-5-2014 by npo902 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

You're not starting out great by the way.

So I have been told by others.

But remember, my embarrassment is when I find out that I am not the Christ. Embarrassment is humility for making a mistake. I am proclaiming that All of Asia will unite to declare a Holy War by the end of this year. If that does not happen, clearly, I was wrong about being Christ. Unlike these other doom-sayers, I would be embarrassed that my prophecy did not come true (although I would actually be happy since I detest War).

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm Spartacus.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Akragon

You're not starting out great by the way.

So I have been told by others.

But remember, my embarrassment is when I find out that I am not the Christ. Embarrassment is humility for making a mistake. I am proclaiming that All of Asia will unite to declare a Holy War by the end of this year. If that does not happen, clearly, I was wrong about being Christ. Unlike these other doom-sayers, I would be embarrassed that my prophecy did not come true (although I would actually be happy since I detest War).

So exactly how does making a prediction make you the resurrected Christ?

IF you are Him, im sure you must know what is written about you... after all, YOU are the one who said these things 2000 years ago...

I'll be waiting for that thread...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

a reply to: npo902

I think it's just a phase.

Yes, I mean, I know I sound like your typical schizophrenic, and I probably am, but my schizophrenia will spontaneously end on November 1st. So you are right that it is a phase. (Before November 1st, All of Asia will unite under true God in a Holy War against America, Europe, and Israel, so if that doesn't happen, then I am not Solomon.)

By Asia you mean China included? Will fight on behalf of a God they don't believe in?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Pleased to meet you. I am Gumby. If you have heart then I am a part of you.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: npo902

there is a moderator on this site named "mystical mushroom" so if i get in trouble for mentioning it i'm going to be pissed. do mystical mushrooms mean anything to u? >< lol i'ma get in trouble.
u never did answer my question. if it doesn't, your a schitzo and btw it won't come true.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
And you screwed up every time you reincarnated and were forced to come back and try again.
Maybe next time you will come back as a cat so you can finally get out of this hell hole.

Welcome to the site.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I don't know if someone should thank the mods for not closing this thread and provide us with entertainment for a while.
edit on 3-5-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I try to match up an appropriate welcome gift, with the introduction written to us.'

I chose this one for you...I think you're gonna need it...

Des

edit on 3-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

hahaha better hope u don't believe in karma cuz it'll come around and slap u and u better hope its not that guy in that jacket on ur door step.

(post by iosolomon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
yea bro. skip the false phrophecys and move on..i'll be on later if u wanna talk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join