It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am King Solomon

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyJae

I have read two of your other threads dealing with the constitution. You are a masterful writer, and I can see you making a powerful impact.

That's quite a compliment. In one of my classes, we just had a discussion about "the art of receiving a compliment." I hate to be one of those people who dismisses a compliment, but I still have a long way to go before I really develop a strong utility with the english language.

But, bless your heart, this sort of thread kills any credibility you might have among us here at ATS.

That's the ad hominem fallacy.

My personal opinion is that God nor Christ will be making an appearance on ATS to announce their arrival. I have a feeling we would already know.

Oh thank you for re-posting this. I actually wanted to reply to this.

Why do you think God nor Christ would make an appearance on ATS to announce their arrival? Actually, let me ask this, where do you think God or Christ would go to announce their arrival? Do you think God or Christ would go to the Vatican? The organization that was responsible for the Crusades? Do you think they would go to the government? The organization that would say they are psychotic / delusional?

And, then, let me re-ask those same questions, but I will ask you to make two additional assumptions:
1) Assume that God / Christ incarnates as a Human (since that is what a true and just God would do)
2) Assume that no one knows about God / Christ's incarnation, except for secret cults / organizations that would sit back and watch the show because God wants to be treated like a regular ole' human

So when you make those last two assumptions, doesn't ATS seem like a perfect place for God / Christ to visit?

Plus, the People on this website are highly (entertaining) and
(informative).

It's like I'm reading a script to a Daily Show episode

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon

It's not a fallacy. Pretty much no one in the thread believes you are God so she's right.

Also you raised freedom of speech to criticize the people who say you need psychological help.

Freedom of speech means you can claim to be God and we can tell you to seek help as your family asked you to.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Wowo never seen a thread go 9 pages and no stars for the opening post lol.
OP I think that tells you something eh?
Oh and if you really think what you have typed you need mental health treatment.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
I'm Spartacus.

No Iam Sparticus

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

A messiah complex (also known as the Christ complex or savior complex) is a state of mind in which an individual holds a belief that they are, or are destined to become, a savior. The term "messiah complex" is not addressed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM), but symptoms of the disorder closely resemble those found in individuals suffering from grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur. This form of delusional belief is most often reported in patients suffering from bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Little is known about the disorder, but it is believed that as many as 10% of the population may hold similar beliefs in one form or another, though not significant enough to warrant a diagnosis.

Schizophrenia affects around 0.3–0.7% of people at some point in their life, or 24 million people worldwide as of 2011

That means there are probably around 10 to 20 million people who believe they are Jesus or God or whatever like you.

You think you are THE one, but you are just one more
edit on 12-5-2014 by SpaceGoatFarts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Op the first step towards getting mentally well is recognising you have a problem.
Just think a while and read your opening post...is that really normal? If you have read that authored by someone else wouldn't you think it just isn't right?.
So please at least go and talk to a professional, may be a hard road to go down but If you make the first step down it it will be better for all than someone else making sure you dragged down that road. (If you get bad an do anything towards other you can be sectioned).
So for the sake of yourself, your family and everyone around you get help.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Sometimes I feel like I could say that to half of ATS. I can only stand this board in short bursts because the amount of delusion and BS spread here is staggering. Especially for a board that claims to deny ignorance.

Conspiracy boards are honeypots for the paranoid and schizoid. After 15 years of research in the field I discovered that the subject is dominated by mentally ills. Hopefully there are still a few highly intelligent people in the crowd to balance for all the sheer stupidity. It's the only reason I still come by from time to time.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
originally posted by: iosolomon

That's quite a compliment. In one of my classes, we just had a discussion about "the art of receiving a compliment." I hate to be one of those people who dismisses a compliment, but I still have a long way to go before I really develop a strong utility with the english language.

I'm not sure that a "strong utility" with the language is required to make a solid point. Sometimes, plain speech is best. Don't underestimate yourself

No ad hominem was intended. I apologize that it sounded that way to you.

Why do you think God nor Christ would make an appearance on ATS to announce their arrival? Actually, let me ask this, where do you think God or Christ would go to announce their arrival? Do you think God or Christ would go to the Vatican? The organization that was responsible for the Crusades? Do you think they would go to the government? The organization that would say they are psychotic / delusional?

My personal opinion is that the appearance will be made in such a way as to leave no doubt...in such a way as to make an "announcement" unnecessary.

And, then, let me re-ask those same questions, but I will ask you to make two additional assumptions:
1) Assume that God / Christ incarnates as a Human (since that is what a true and just God would do)
2) Assume that no one knows about God / Christ's incarnation, except for secret cults / organizations that would sit back and watch the show because God wants to be treated like a regular ole' human

So when you make those last two assumptions, doesn't ATS seem like a perfect place for God / Christ to visit?

Using your assumptions, I still don't know that ATS would be the best venue. Think about that a moment

Plus, the People on this website are highly (entertaining) and
(informative).

It's like I'm reading a script to a Daily Show episode

Yes, ATS is entertaining and informative. You will also find the people here to be sympathetic and supportive. Assuming the members don't feel they are being "played".

Be blessed

J

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceGoatFarts

It's not a fallacy. Pretty much no one in the thread believes you are God so she's right.

There is a difference between saying that you do not believe I am God and dismissing everything else I say, like my thoughts and views on the Constitution and Declaration of Independence, because of my claim to be God. The latter is the fallacy, the former is not. I was not addressing the former, I was addressing the latter.

Also you raised freedom of speech to criticize the people who say you need psychological help.

You can criticize me all you want.

Freedom of speech means you can claim to be God and we can tell you to seek help as your family asked you to.

Yes. But that would be tantamount to a Christian telling an atheist to accept Jesus Christ as the Lord and Savior. You are telling me to subscribe to your RELIGION of psychiatry instead of my religion that I am God. It's not respectful, just like the Christian telling you to accept Jesus...

Because that is all that psychiatry is, a religion, and just because everyone else believes it to be true does not make it true.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Wowo never seen a thread go 9 pages and no stars for the opening post lol.
OP I think that tells you something eh?

To each their own. I do not expect the "enlightened" people of the 21st-century to accept anything on faith. But let me make a prophecy, my opening post will have over 5 million stars by the end of this year (which, hopefully, with the rush of new users to this website won't overwhelm this website, but there will be plenty of new investment into this website, so this website should be able to handle it). If I don't get 5 million stars on the original post, I will have over 5 million stars total by the end of this year.

See, I am a good Prophet.

Oh and if you really think what you have typed you need mental health treatment.

Again, "mental health" is your religion, not mine. Do not ask me to conform to your religion. I am not asking you to conform to mine (ie, accept me as Jesus Christ), so do not ask me to confirm to yours (ie, you are delusional). As I have established (but do not expect anyone to read all the posts until the Japanese attack), psychiatry is nothing more than a religion that makes unproven assumptions that cannot ever be proven.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceGoatFarts

Again, your religion of psychiatry is just that --a religion-- and I do not care to conform to it. Go convince a Mormon that Joseph Smith was delusional, and their whole religion is just the worshiping of a delusion, and use their reply for my reply to you. I do not care to refute your precious religion of psychiatry. If you want to believe that there is no such thing as God, and that God is nothing more than a delusion, then who I am to tell you otherwise?

That means there are probably around 10 to 20 million people who believe they are Jesus or God or whatever like you.

"Many will claim to be the Christ," but only One will actually be.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Op the first step towards getting mentally well is recognising you have a problem.

I am entitled to my own religious beliefs. If you want to make the argument that any religious person has a "problem' and is mentally "unwell," then that is your right to do so. But again, I say, do not ask me to conform to your religion of psychiatry because I am not asking you to conform to my religion of Solomonism (that I am God).

Just think a while and read your opening post...is that really normal? If you have read that authored by someone else wouldn't you think it just isn't right?.

I would not tell someone they are in need of psychiatric help for having delusions. As long as they are not saying, "I'm going to DIRECTLY harm someone," then I do not see why anyone should care if someone wants to say, "I am Jesus Christ."

I simply do not understand why this country feels the need to force-feed pills down the throat of a person who claims to be the Christ. As the Bible says, "Many will claim to be the Christ," but what your religion of psychiatry fails to consider is that One will actually be. So think about that for a second when the real Christ is forced to take pills for merely saying "I am the Christ." That is NO better than what the Jews did to Christ killing him.

Are people really this foolish not to see the parallel? Has none learned that it is not your place to judge someone for claiming to be God.

And, when I officially establish my own religion, which sooner or later I will, I will no longer be "psychiatrically sick" since there is an exception for "delusions" as part of a religion. However, I contend that I already have established my own religion, even if I am, as Gandhi would say, only a minority of one. Gandhi would also say, "the truth is the truth."

So please at least go and talk to a professional, may be a hard road to go down but If you make the first step down it it will be better for all than someone else making sure you dragged down that road. (If you get bad an do anything towards other you can be sectioned).

No one in this world has the right to drag ANYONE "down that road" for merely claiming to be God. What is so hard about this for you people to understand?

All the help I need I will find in God.

If someone else claims to be other people, I will judge them, and see if there is a possibility that they could be. One user in this thread said that his wife was Helen of Troy. I actually saw Helen of Troy the other day. If this female was, indeed, his wife, then I would agree with him. However, I will not tell him what he (or possibly she since it could be female-female marriage) what to think. That is called arrogance.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyJae

No ad hominem was intended. I apologize that it sounded that way to you.

Oh, I know what you meant, and I completely understand the point you were trying to make. I know that you personally were not using fallacious reasoning. However, you are correct to say that many will not take me serious for claiming to be the reincarnation of King Solomon. I was just merely saying that is the ad hominem fallacy (or perhaps, poisoning the well).

My personal opinion is that the appearance will be made in such a way as to leave no doubt...in such a way as to make an "announcement" unnecessary.

I will not argue with your personal opinion (or even belief). In fact, millions of People have that same opinion / belief.

Now, I hate to come across as inconsistent with claiming to be Jesus Christ, and then, expressing my opinion / belief / interpretation of Jesus Christ, but I hope you can appreciate this dichotomy. On the one hand, I claim to be the Christ, but on the other hand, I do not claim to be the Christ since I have no proof (other than what might just be "delusions"). Therefore, the following is my interpretation of Christ:

I personally believe that Jesus Christ would simply be a common, ordinary man. (If anyone is familiar with Mary Daly, I do not want this be to used as fuel to support any misconception that women are inferiority, because if you analyze many of the ancient religions, there are Goddesses). But in regards to Jesus Christ, it is my supposition that He will incarnate / reincarnate as a Human (of the male sex). No one will know who Jesus Christ is, because that is how Jesus Christ would want it.

Imagine, just imagine, if you knew someone was Jesus Christ, would you not "act" differently around that person? Would you ever let Jesus Christ (without Him specifically demanding it) see Your true and inner self? Because remember, as a Human, Jesus Christ has NO divine powers to read your mind.

To add to this interpretation, how else can Jesus Christ judge Humankind unless He BLINDLY walks amongst Us? If even Jesus Christ knew that He was Jesus Christ, then He would actually "act" differently Himself, and He would not be able to righteously judge Us.

And, the last thing to consider, "what defines sin?" Even murder isn't considered a "sin" if it is does in War. Jesus Christ would have to come to learn Our culture and way of Life to fairly and righteously judge Us. Because a relativist can convincingly make the argument that there is "no" sin.

Using your assumptions, I still don't know that ATS would be the best venue. Think about that a moment

Lol. Anyone suggestions on where I should proclaim myself to be Jesus Christ? But, I really didn't join this website to proclaim myself to be Christ. I just saw "Introduction" forum, and I was like, "what the heck." I intend on meeting with a rabbi today or later this week. If you want to know how that goes, just ask. (I won't post it without anyone asking.)

Yes, ATS is entertaining and informative. You will also find the people here to be sympathetic and supportive. Assuming the members don't feel they are being "played".

That's really funny you say that. My friends swear to me that they think I am "playing" them.

Be blessed

Thank you. You too!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hey God, how's it going?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

You really don't get out much do you?

No ATS would one of the last places.

God wouldn't interact through a screen, neither would any other deity.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

like my thoughts and views on the Constitution and Declaration of Independence, because of my claim to be God.

This is exactly why its being dismissed.

Is God a racist, Why would he choose to single out The US constitution and not come and give a universal truth?

Or are you getting to it, that the Constitution is universal law?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Again, "mental health" is your religion, not mine. Do not ask me to conform to your religion. I am not asking you to conform to mine (ie, accept me as Jesus Christ), so do not ask me to confirm to yours (ie, you are delusional). As I have established (but do not expect anyone to read all the posts until the Japanese attack), psychiatry is nothing more than a religion that makes unproven assumptions that cannot ever be proven.

And so God speaks

Why Oh why wont his flock listen

psychiatry is nothing more than a religion that makes unproven assumptions that cannot ever be proven.

care to mention some of those assumptions

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stargatetravels

Hey God, how's it going?

Not so good. I am still finding my way. I am also in deep mourning. Millions have died in the past two years, and millions more will die by the year's end. I do not have anyone who I can really talk to about this since they look at me like I am crazy. A few of my friends will hear me out, but they just find it funny that I think this.

Oh well.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

"Many will claim to be the Christ," but only One will actually be.

They have come and gone.

If you want to make the argument that any religious person has a "problem' and is mentally "unwell," then that is your right to do so.

No just the ones claiming to be God.

Other religious folk are just fine, its the kind that claim they are God, speak to or for God or try and convert others without interest from the others that are enemies to life and are the cause of suffering in this reality.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Millions have died in the past two years, and millions more will die by the year's end. I do not have anyone who I can really talk to about this since they look at me like I am crazy. A few of my friends will hear me out, but they just find it funny that I think this.

Have heard of the descriptive word 'humble'?

Many would listen if you didn't claim to be their creator, even if you believe it deep in your heart, that belief would give one the humbleness to be able to interact without insulting their beliefs.

You have claimed numerous times you are God, Christ and everything else, I think you don't have faith in this and are trying to convince yourself.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join