It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am King Solomon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

I am the reincarnations of King Solomon, Abraham Lincoln, Julius Caesar, the Prophet Isaiah, the Prophet Daniel, Emperor Hirohito, Emperor Yama (an ancient Chinese Emperor who 20 million Chinese are direct descendants of), a Russian Czar (who killed the doctors for failing to heal), Emperor Kefka (from FFVI, but that was based off an ancient Korean Emperor), Krishna, the "original" Dali Lama, and Jesus Christ.

I am God. I am Allah. I am Shiva.

I came here to ATS because I wanted to inform that Asia will unite under true God, and declare War against America, Europe, and Israel. How is this a conspiracy? Simple. There are secret societies and cults that know who I am.

If you want to help me prevent WWIII, I have a reversed-engineered a new economic system from the Declaration of Independence. Well, most people will scoff at me and call me crazy, but hey, now I can say, "God Himself has descended down from the Heavens, and told you to turn away from sin, and sadly, you did not listen."

America Bless You because God isn't.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

Another one eh....

Lovely... Welcome to the loony bin

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Oh well you are not Buddha i dont care them.

Welcome to ATS

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the quick, enlightening and confusing post. Now if you could tell me what the hell your talking about. maybe I can assist you some how.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Impressive resume !!

The Jokes, Puns, and Pranks Forum is the next door on the left..

Welcome to ATS. Have fun & enjoy!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
ATS guess needs to meet its crazy quota for the week

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

As the Bible says, "Many will claim to be the Christ." But what you should realize, only one will actually be.

But yes, I'll be looking back on my posts, and thinking, 'How crazy I was,' since if I am Jesus Christ, the whole world will know it by the end of this year.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
a reply to: Akragon

As the Bible says, "Many will claim to be the Christ." But what you should realize, only one will actually be.

But yes, I'll be looking back on my posts, and thinking, 'How crazy I was,' since if I am Jesus Christ, the whole world will know it by the end of this year.

See you in December.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Hello and welcome!!

Hope you have fun round the boards. I look forward to your posts!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Looks like another one missed their meds .. must be must be budget cut time at the mental wards again ..

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
We are ALL included in your OP.

Entertainment in the house!!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I was contemplating yesterday how it must be true that the most amazing, tremendous human beings past present and future, walk through life never even being recognized or remembered when they are gone.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Heres a nifty idea...

IF you are the returned Christ... make a thread on it, and I will show you that you are not...

Been there done that with a few other claimants to the throne... None have proved anything yet

Feel free to be the first

link   
My post from an earlier thread.

I don't think the site is infiltrated with shills....I think it has been infiltrated by asshats.
Not shills...just morons.

I don't deny there might be the odd one here and there but I stick by my asshat comment.
The amount of times I log in and say to myself "I bet the first thread I see will be totally moronic" and than I log in to just shake my head,has been many.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good luck.
edit on 3-5-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

link   
I bet you ,like me remember when you had your first beer. Welcome!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I read the list.....,You've never been a woman.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I am God. I am Allah. I am Shiva.

I am the eggman coo coo ca choo

Welcome.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
HI BERNIE!!!!!!

Oh ya, thought id throw in this second line here, its nice to see he has some tenacity lol.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join