It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Would the Illuminati advertise?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nunya13

Thanks for the nod. There was a time when I would have considered the whole idea pretty absurd as well, but it doesn't take much exposure to the root of the symbolism (just the fact that the symbols do exist and have historical precedent apart from any conspiratorial meaning) to realize that it's viable and that it would almost be silly for someone not to try it on some level, which of course many have, with varying results ranging from whatever the hell goes on at Bohemian Grove to the masonic pancake breakfasts my grandpa was so fond of (which, whatever people may say about the higher levels, was strictly about pancakes and friendly interaction for the fastest rising master mason in the history of that lodge).

And whether we are talking about the masons, occultism in music and other media, or whatever, there is no doubt that all symbol systems in our society are inevitably leaked and become fashion, and in so doing lose much of their significance and can even be completely compromised and ruined for their original purpose.

Hey, there's a thought... could the proliferation of the symbols actually be an attempt to destroy them, like when the KKK's mysticism and code words were exposed and turned into a running joke, thereby breaking their power over those who were in danger of taking them seriously without actually understanding them?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

See the truth is stranger than fiction.
Because fiction has to make sense.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EmptyStations

I'm curious about this claim, as well as the claim that they are against the rich, because I'm an INTJ with high percentile test scores in just about every area and have been good and broke most of my life, and I have never been approached by anyone about the illuminati, although I was called in for further testing after my standardized tests in 5th grade. Basically they told me that I could get into UCLA already as long as I kept a C average and that was the end of me trying at all in school- no illuminati recruitment. (I tend to think they'd tweak the MBTI a bit before trying to use it as you describe anyway. My breakdown of MBTI )

But if there was such an operation going on- a large scale recruitment of a certain profile of person to an organization trying to accomplish some particular objective- it certainly stands to reason that such people would be using part of this symbol system to identify eachother. Can you offer any information about which symbols are relevant to this "illuminati outreach"?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If you ran a secret organization who ran the world, but wanted to remain secret why would you ever advertise?
I don't think you would. These are supposed to be the smartest most powerful buisness men on the planet. So why would they be stupid enough to advertise????? And on the money no less!

Fair game!

Level playing field!

They can pass away and not suffer the wrath of a lower Helldom!

If they didn't do this they'd suffer eternally...
If the competition are aware, then it's up to them to now stand up & be counted...
Or wilfully ignore it all!

Peace Artemis!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Can we all agree that is a mistake for them to advertise? That there's no real gain to it?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It's not a mistake, it's a TAUNT...

It is an announcement of expectations of victory, in the manner of a vendetta.

Michael Hoffman II expounds here on how we become doubly-enslaved mind control victims. :

Revelation of the Method concerns mind control in the last stages and at a high level. When you tell someone what you are doing to them - murder, mayhem, kidnap, rape, you name it - and they do nothing to stop you or protect themselves, you have created a doubly enslaved subject. "

Their tactics are a diabolical game of chess played in multiple dimensions, it is pure evil. We are in a spiritual battle that is ever-widening . I feel that soon it will be so that one will not be able to choose sides.

Why Do the Illuminati Reveal Themselves?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

No, not a mistake and there is gain in it. No victory is ever complete nor any advantage insurmountable, so if you are in a position of extreme advantage and now want to move on to enjoying the spoils of victory- no longer having to struggle with all you have to exercise control- there has to be a test case.

You will always be opposed, that is inevitable. There will be crime and all other kinds of random resistance no matter what. But you must verify that things are as they seem- that the remaining resistance really is at background level and that organized resistance is really crumbling, not just biding its time or working a more subtle strategy.

What you must do is carry out a vulnerable operation that any dangerous level of resistance would be capable of stopping and completely incapable of ignoring. It must be so infuriating that nobody is left on the fence, it must be so damaging that nobody can play possum, and it must be so open that nobody could fail to notice the problem or their ability to solve it. You wanna know if you're in control of a ship? Blatantly try to sink it with all hands and if you succeed, get everyone to the lifeboats and that's the crew of your new ship.

In the context of the illuminati, this means those in power slowly reveal themselves and their nature while getting more objectionable and more damaging to society. Eventually they will collapse the systems of control as we know them, and institute new ones for themselves and for those who followed them faithfully every step of the way. I suspect it is a test before transhumanism. I think they want everyone who gets transhuman powers to start out in one accord, and exclude (maybe eliminate, but definitely exclude) anyone who rocks the boat.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Knowing many symbols, I notice them in 95% of all mainstream movies and games of today.

Perhaps it is to make people waste time on trying to find out the meaning of symbols instead of getting together in groups to use exploits to live less within the system. People in power must be narrow minded and manipulated themselves to not have found why to care for all, so they might as well want to show off their ancient family symbols going back to 9000 years ago in Mesopotamia (Babylon) where money, slavery, religion, war and so on were first documented. Tho on the other side, some of the symbols, also those "gods" are just passed on labels for the ancient star people each owning a half of the planet. Basically worldwide nearly all country and gov agency symbols are either symbols of the 9k+ year old star people family or human family tribes.

Masons use a lot of symbolism in movies, events and so on. Got some wisdom sharing pieces included actually, announcing it with a symbol. Most mason shards don't have something shady going on, but they're causing harm to others by dividing themselves from the outside world. Many shards attempt to help people in their own way.

I often felt there would be groups believing or claiming a dark force would be required to get people up to a light force, but that would obviously be mistaken to do.

I know the website Emptystations came across. The owner of the site writes he would be a music artist and Illuminati member. The words seem positive at first, tho include some negative intentions, no matter if coming from external sources to his mind. The goal of that group would be to have a new government system (Metocracy), similar to the current one, allowing different forces to be the new wealthiest.
Don't forget the new usage of the word Illuminati for shadow government or any in power, either way.
edit on 3-5-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

The Illuminati don't operate that way. They are interested in INT's(I'm an INTP BTW) because they can most easily understand their writings. From reading their books they only approach great misunderstood geniuses in history that are close to the truth and have great achievements in the intellectual fields. Nietzsche was one that they thought of recruiting and Carl Jung as well but it didn't work out. They however hold them in high esteem. They want mavericks outside the box thinkers. Example would be Roger Penrose he's one of the only renowned physicist close to the truth but is largely criticized by the science community.

They don't monitor and find INT's and recruit them. It's just these types are the most balanced mentally to solve and are the most rational while maintaining creativity. Most of the illuminati are INT's then INF's some IST. Check out the armegeddon conspiracy website and see what you think form your own opinion on what they have to say. They won't contact you there's no dark rituals screw the conspiracies they just want thinkers.

They go to great lengths to explain existence and I will tell you that they break it down so well that you can easily see they speak real truth.

Check out Carl Jung for an explanation how symbols play a part in society.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If Satan tricked you into living a sinful life, but you didn't know you were sinning and had sincerely good intentions, the purpose of him tricking you into sinning would be defeated because you didn't make the choice to sin yourself. The Illuminati works the same way. They get more power and please their master more when they do everything short of telling us exactly who they are and what their intentions are. The more they tell us, the more we are to blame for letting them stay in power and influencing the masses.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostfacekilah00

Except for the fact there is almost no evidence for any satanic cults... Ever.

All the ones you've ever heard of are atheist anarchists. They use the church of satan name to thumb there nose at the establishment .. Which in America is Christianity.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: ghostfacekilah00

Except for the fact there is almost no evidence for any satanic cults... Ever.

Apparently you aren't looking very hard. Yeah most of them take vows of secrecy, often under penalty of death for violators, but it's not that hard to find the truth with the greatest information source in human history, the internet, available to us. For example, the shriners worship Lucifer. The masons, unknown to most of their members, are pretty much pure satanist, with the goal of elevating man to the position of God just as Lucifer tried to do. They call their highest members "worshipful masters" and teach that all religions have elements of truth meant to help man reach his true potential. This is the "ancient knowledge" that its members speak of, including George Bush who is a skull and bones member. There are countless victims of satanic ritual abuse in America and worldwide. There is actually video of Bohemian Grove's "cremation of care" ceremony and videos of masonic/satanic rituals as well as whistleblowers and converts to Christianity who speak out about some of the sacrifices and abuse they witnessed and experienced. All you need to do is look at the moral decline of our society and the mainstream "do what though whilst/to each his own without judgement" mentality spoken of by open satanist Aliester Crawley and his followers to know who is in power. I could go on.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The Illuminati is a societal coded name created by the populous to refer to entities that control the world though various mechanisms. I do not know why the Illuminati exposes itself. Area 51 has a web page. It's called the Navy Research Program. So who knows, heh?.

I do have some bad news. There are a lot of bad people with access to Top Secret machinery whom are using it against the population and what I've read they've been doing it so for years and Project Paperclip is to blame. This is when we imported 10,000 Nazi scientists into America and then into NASA, Military Intelligence, and etc. It is not farfetched that these Nazi's did spread their Pre-German Agenda with fellow Americans. All harassment goes under the radar because Direct Energy Weapons are "No Touch Torture" and untraceable, defined by CIA Paperclip reports as "unusual microwave weapons".

The Illuminati or which ever name you would like to call them is our "Government". It is fascist and is turning worse everyday as people sit idle and let the few make the decisions of the many.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

As paranoid rants go, that's a corker, even for this web site.

An extended improvisation based on the untenable belief that rich people are superstitious fools who don't understand human nature. And not one scintilla of evidence for any of it.

Well done for keeping the spirit of ATS alive in these lean times.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

You are entitled to your opinion of course but you misunderstand if you believe I make them all out only to be superstitious. Many of them were of course and I did more than speculate about that. You can go visit the house that the wife of a successful inventor built for ghosts in California. You can go to the Smithsonian and see a huge freaking diamond given away for free by a man who swore he didn't believe it was cursed. You can read news articles in respectable papers about a king from thousands of years ago killing scientists with a hex. You can't go visit Geronimo's final resting place though- for some reason that I'm sure is perfectly in line with rational materialism his bones were stolen by a fraternity for future presidents. I am also not speculating when I say that at the same time these absurdities came into being, that there were a series of dramatic political developments which caused a reordering of the world and a great deal of public discussion about something called "new world order".

As for those who don't drink the koolaid, who indeed would be the main part of the reasoning for such a thing, their motive for participation can be based strictly on the political role of religion, which western religion has mostly failed to fulfill in America's lifetime... a lifetime which began with the conspiring of secret society members who were outside of the religious mainstream I might point out.

Given the political need for a simplified and effectively packaged philosophy to unite the efforts of the elite in an integrating world, and how well such motives would explain seemingly bizarre observed facts (such as that many of our leaders participate in organizations like Bohemian Grove and Skull and Bones, where they surround themselves with rituals and symbolism that they will not discuss with others), i don't think paranoid is a fair word for connecting the dots.

I'm certainly outside the mainstream, engaging in an amount of speculation and inductive reasoning that makes it very unlikely I would be 100% right about everything, and not putting the extra time in to shorten my posts after I get my thoughts out- but that still only makes me half as bad as what passes for an authoritative source in our culture. Thanks for reading instead of watching television- it was better for you than you probably realize, even if my crap is all you read.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
As paranoid rants go, that's a corker, even for this web site.

An extended improvisation based on the untenable belief that rich people are superstitious fools who don't understand human nature. And not one scintilla of evidence for any of it.

Well done for keeping the spirit of ATS alive in these lean times.

I tend to trust the person with an open mind, that has done extensive research and is unafraid to think outside conventional means, over somebody with a closed mind who simply dismisses anything they disagree with as lacking evidence.

What a shame that such a seemingly intelligent person can stifle their own potential by thinking so rigidly...

edit on 4/5/2014 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
To answer your question:
Why does the illuminati advertise?

ARROGANCE

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

You mean the same people who did extensive research who believes all the worlds foreign leaders secretly worship the Christian anti-diety who they don't even believe exists?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You are outdoing yourself, sir or madam .

First a theory built on an unproven first premise, then a hypothetical elaboration on the theory, which you then bring back to support the theory itself. It's watertight; you couldn't dribble a drop of doubt into it.

I certainly shan't try to argue with you but the Illuminati don't exist, you know. All kinds of secret societies have existed and do exist, but they are at each other's throats just like everyone else. Don't you know that competition is Nature's rule? We cooperate when the spoils justify it, but then we end up fighting over the spoils.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Dark Ghost

Ooh, you got so many stars for that, I'm so envious!

But hang on a tick. Open mind, did research, still no evidence... you prefer to believe that?

Pardon me if I decline to take you seriously. From now on.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join