It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Matter of Faith: New movie by Answers in Genesis

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Why would you watch this trash?

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hi guys. Okay, I guess tomorrow is the day!! Has anyone here seen any ads for this "movie" on TV or elsewhere? I haven't turned on my TV in many days - noticed this morning that this thread is revived, and that we are counting down to launch!

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

IMDb is saying that the release date Oct 17th, but everywhere else is saying tomorrow. I did find a site that said it was a limited release tomorrow. That would make sense if it were a limited release tomorrow and a nationwide release on Oct 17th (probably will bomb anyways).
edit on 25-9-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
LOL!! Oh, I don't know, but yes, probably it will bomb.

Then again, the previous flicks that came out right around Cosmos time did have viewers.....

ugh.

Now, if this were a parody film, it might get LOTS of sales - but - since it's not, well. In any case, no, I would not go see it, nor did I go see "God is Not Dead" or whatever other-the-hell thing was out there at the same time.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Christian Mingle (IMDb) A new movie coming out in October about the Christian dating site. Looks like the Christians are hitting the movie production thing big time this fall.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I guess they're switching from fear-based to hip more and more!
lol
I still won't buy it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join