It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member with a question.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hi all,

I've been a long time reader of ATS, but only recently due to political interference with my own life decided to post. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and ask which would be the best category to post an issue I'm having with the UK Home Office / Border Agency?

Thanks

J

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jpanic

Welcome to ATS!

I'd recommend any of the Political forums found on the Forums page. [scroll down to find them all lumped together]

However maybe Regional Politics as a specific forum may suit your needs or maybe Political Issues and I recommend you stay out of the Political Mud-Pit until you have gotten yourself settled into posting on ATS.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

Thanks man! And thank you for the welcome!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

You're welcome!

Reply and or Quote this post and that will be another one post towards your mandatory 20psots before you can post a thread!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

Once again, I'm indebted to you sir!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Hi J

I'm Cody,

Welcome to ATS

You can't author a thread until you have 20 posts under your belt, so get out there and post.

I'm one of the artists in the avatar creation thread, feel free to drop in ask the team for a free custom made avatar
Just click on my sig strip where you see avatar creations and it will take you there.

Have fun and welcome again, try not to end up like this

Cody

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

which would be the best category to post an issue I'm having with the UK Home Office / Border Agency?

I am sure lots of people will have all kinds of advice for you about that here. Make sure you bring a gold pan to sift for nuggets in your thread stream.

Meanwhile, welcome to the site.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Just read you first post, in order to justify your 20 posts requirement I'm replying to you.

Welcome to ATS, for good and bad.

As you see, we help each other here. Nice uh?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

A lot nicer than the people in the 'real world'!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jpanic
a reply to: Trueman

A lot nicer than the people in the 'real world'!

Hmmmm....what you mean?....this is real too !

We are a "Parallel Reality".

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Welcome. The Government has their eyes on everyone. This is the darkest period in a while with illegal spying and other technologies used by Joint Terrorism Task Forces joined with the FBI/CIA/NSA. We the people have to change it.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Me too...just trying to help you get to 20 posts to get your question(s) going when you do! Reply to me! And welcome aboard...

top topics

join