It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars Episode VII = Star Wars Episod EVIL!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

Too funny…

Don't' forget Darth Pacemakers German Nazi style helmet. The surest sign of evil…

Dark Helmet

Whoops, wait… which empire is this?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: DietJoke

We live in strange times.

With strange people.

I amazes me what people see in everyday stuff.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Episode VII might not be that evil.

Episode VIII might become a little more evil as Han, Luke & Leia start stepping into the geriatric side of the force..

Episode IX - Absolute evil as they all trade their lightsabers for walking canes. Only Yoda looks cool with a cane.

After seeing this picture, changed my mind. Evil all the way.

Looking forward to seeing them again though, Disney or not, Abrams or not.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DietJoke

EVIL=LIVE

Sure I'm sad I don't fit anywhere in society(even in the most non judgmental tribes) but at the same time very grateful i don't no matter how hard i try.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Sometimes names are the best way to describe someone...learn it and deal with it..should I define the word using to describe...or should I just use the appropriate word....pointing fingers right back at you...how should I describe it next time, oh masterful one.....

a reply to: intrptr

edit on 3-5-2014 by nitetrain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nitetrain

…pointing fingers right back at you…

(Like a little kid) Ummmm, I'm telling!

It furthers your point of view if you don't resort to calling others (insert name here), thats all.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Sorry I forgot we are in school, yes teacher oh wise one....anything else, you would like to inform me as of today...or are we done with our obedient lessons today...stay on topic...

And it was not name calling, it's called a description or an adjective...someone was being anal, which makes me anal..get it....being...now move on little birdie

edit on 3-5-2014 by nitetrain because: someone being anal again,makes me anal

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I see you have all of 29 posts. I was just giving you a heads up about name calling here… please forgive me.

On Topic? Has anyone else noticed the "all seeing eye" in the background of the Star Wars poster? Its supposed to be the lower half of a nebula but sort of looks like the bottom half of an eye. The red pupil is right above the line above the "E" and "V".

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
First of all, I think you have you use the whole message. If you only find one word out could be coincidence. Of course it's not just one word, the entire thing is a valid nonsense phase. Apparently the evil in question is not inherent to grass but is an emergent property of it. Kinda like an old man's lawn.

Stand by for a movie about Han Solo becoming somebody's crotchety grandpa, and that somebody rediscovering Sith Lightning as a result of their seething resentment for a pirate who tells them to finish their vegetables and go to bed early.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
A reply to intrptr "I see you have all of 29 posts. I was just giving you a heads up about name calling here… please forgive me."

I only post when I get excited.just because I don't run my mouth 10260 times, doesn't mean I know what is going on...I have been reading conspiracy forums for the past 15 years..including this one .and one thing that irks me, is when some "Jack off" belittles or pokes fun of someone's thoughts or ideas...remember sometimes the truth is stranger then fiction..the world is full of evil ones and they are in high gear, trying to stop these "stranger then fiction" ideas...

For sake , we are on a conspiracy forum, no matter the subject matter, all ideas are up for attention...otherwise we would all be square headed on a flat earth, never to see the other side of the ocean..

I was just attacking the person, attacking the original person...now you come along and attack the guy that's attacking the guy that's attacking the other guy...choose your battles more wisely..for me I just despise, people, who attack others ideas.

And my opinion wether something is a sign or not, wether it's obvious or not, whether the original intention was on purpose or not..i believe everything should be given thought...because behind the scenes everyone is being persuaded by evil ones ,that are free to roam this world, being persuaded wether they know it or not....atleast, as of the moment. One of these days the anals will be no more.

Anal = someone who belittles or pokes fun of someone else, another word for big headed- bully- know it all...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

for me I just despise, people, who attack others ideas.

All I did was I call you on calling others "anal". Now add "Jack off". Calling people names has nothing to do with "attacking ideas" as you put it.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Let me help you, again...

I was just attacking the person, attacking the original person...now you come along and attack the guy that's attacking the guy that's attacking the other guy...choose your battles more wisely..can u und e r stand..

I just wanted to hear everyone's opinion on the original posters idea, and I got upset when someone stepped on his foot..
and this happens more often then not.

But thanks for the obedience lessons..now move along, we are both thread killers,,,awww little baby , did I name call again...get out of here, I can see why you have that many posts..sssheewww fly , sheeewwwww fly, get away fly, go away fly, shewwwww...swat...

my apologies everyone,and the original poster for being a thread killer, again...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
LOL.
So much animosity on this ATS lately.

I believe that the whole series is full of hidden symbolism. Not necessarily bad, but, I believe its there. I hate when companies male those kind of business moves. I grew up on Disney, of course this is before I had realize I had 3 eyes. Disney is pure evil and its racist. The two are often intertwined into a braid of ignorance.

I hope this movie is worth it.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for disney.

edit on 3-5-2014 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: addition

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Isn't Abrahms (spll) directing this?

-Don't expect it to be fluffy just cause Disney owns the rights, this guy means business and I'd expect one of the best star wars movies ever.

(imo)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Something something something dark side

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Something something something dark side

Dont watch it in theaters.... ITS A TRAP!!!!!!

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The power to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of Disney to remove money from your wallet.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join