posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:05 AM
Imagine the day when ATS is not here any more. Are we prepared?
The reasons why this may happen are not my topic. Maybe that could make another interesting topic. Please feel free...
So I jump straight into the day that ATS isn't here any more and ask myself what should I have done in advance
not to loose all the future
discussions with you, the precious members of this forum.
I think we, the ATS members, are the best specialist to answer this question; to reveal new aspects that no single individual may have imagined alone.
Here some ideas that I can think right away:
Lot of good friends lost. Many of them just known by the pseudonym but real by heart. How do we meet again in cyberwar environment where everybody is
constantly under surveillance and attempt to contact each other may be life threatening. Hostile environment where anybody can be an agent or sell his
soul to the state.
- Do we have (secret) signs how to know each other?
- Internet may be compromised. Is there alternative channels?
The past discussions are lost forever. No search engine dares to guide to alternative sites.
- Someone must have made a copy but how to reach it.
A lot of enthusiasm occurs to provide similar services. Multiple sites emerge.
- How do we distinguish the real thing from faked ones.
Does the site owner have the data and service available, at least in short notice, in various cultural environments? The political environment is our
- This site should be saved in at least three different cultural environments: America, Russia and China.