It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sober Girl Charged With DWI After Cop Runs Stop Sign and Breaks Her Neck-Police COVERUP

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Apparently so many posters here get off on hating and marginalizing and forget why they truly got upset in the first place.

I'm not going to apologize for putting out my opinion, society doesn't need a reset YET. But with so many front heavy people lashing out using words like ALL and EVERY to describe everyone for the actions of individuals I think a reset is inevitable.

It's hypocritical and much like treating all citizens like terrorists because of the actions of some rotten eggs. Until that hypocrisy is realized and a forceful statement against indecency is made for "both" cops and civilians,your hateful and stigmatic labeling will only regress society further. You all cheer for a public lynching factory and don't realize what you're truly doing.
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

A bit of an over-exaggeration don't you think? 'All' or 'Most' cops being bad or dishonest is ridiculous and if that was the case then many people would be suffering much more. I hope you keep perspective, instead of bashing the many for the actions of a few.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ltinycdancerg

I think what's most telling is that he has a history of being disciplined for filing reports he didn't write. This means he's too incompetent to actually write up his own reports. He's the typical meathead bruiser that is only on the job because he does what he is told unquestioningly, and he's being protected by his department. That someone else is writing up his reports shows as much.

Police departments only want the biggest, brutish, dumbest people to be Officers. A few conniving people at the top can cover for all the brainless ogres at the bottom, and do. If you've got an IQ over 70, you'll be rejected on the basis that you're a liability to the force, because you may be too honest and intelligent enough to speak out against the corruption going on in your department. Can't have dissent in the local PD, right? Fear of your Police Department is a more valued sentiment than love of your police. At least, that's how our local law enforcement see it.
edit on 4-5-2014 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

People always use the disclaimer " there are a few good ones."

No. Let me say this once and for all. ALL COPS ARE BAD.
if they aren't criminals they are cover up participants. All of them.

Amen, and let me say all the sympathizers can go to hell with them.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

ETA: Also wanted to say I know it's judges who do the sentencing however they should be arresting prosecutors and judges who take part in covering these things up too - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps you should use your time wisely and look up the definition of a labor union. The nations largest law enforcement union the Fraternal Order of Police has 320,000 members paying dues. The rules about discipline to it's members are set in stone by the contract the city signs.

Prosecutors and judge's hands are tied in many situation such as these.

So, here is a new group for you to hate, "The Voice of Our Nation's Law Enforcement Officers"

You can get some damn good hate out of that! You can feed your lust for blame all afternoon.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

This answers a few questions about why so many cops are on the job when they should be in jail or at the very least gone.

"previous history of discipline , never punished for false report " shows that his superior's are just as defective and corrupt as he is. His mug shot defines the word PIG, what happen to height to weight ratio ?

Which also implies an illusion of any justice because there ALL in on it.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ltinycdancerg This is horrifying.How cold is this world.The ones who are trained to protect are attacking the vulnerable? Disgusting.Even his weak admission 10 months later,what does this do for this poor young lady?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: spooky24

You can't feed me offical response bs if I'm not hungry for it. I have seen first hand how our country's system works and I have a few close family members that are a direct part of it. I know its not ATS grade evidence but it's sure fine for me to make up my mind on. 320,000 corrupt union members as well as police officers...besides if you were to spend 5 min on google you'd have all the evidence you need to see things in another light. You just must not wanna look into it for fear your perception of things will crumble...or maybe your involved in the very corruption we are discussing here in your own life and don't want to be viewed as a bad guy. Either way your feeding us bulls dung.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KingKao

Maybe they all won't actually bend or break the laws to get ahead but they all look the other way and the very few who don't quickly find they are under a bus.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: KingKao
a reply to: Slickinfinity

A bit of an over-exaggeration don't you think? 'All' or 'Most' cops being bad or dishonest is ridiculous and if that was the case then many people would be suffering much more. I hope you keep perspective, instead of bashing the many for the actions of a few.

If all the "good" cops would drop the blue code and turn in their corrupt brothers then I could agree...but they don't!
In fact they protect criminal actions by their fellow LEOs.....!

It's a very sad day in America when the citizens are more afraid of the cops then the criminals. I am!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I mean, I don't think all cops are bad, and I grew up near Camden in NJ. But Can we assume that we only HEAR about the BAD cops and that the good cops people believe don't exist are the ones leaving the force everyday for something they won't defend that their corrupt "brothers" did? What about the police officers that quit or are forced to resign because they may have asked too many questions? Or maybe they disagreed with something and were silenced? Legally or otherwise? I don't think all police officers are bad, but yes, poo on those that cover up what they weren't exactly involved with, or defending something they knew was wrong.

Just a thought.

DW

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KingKao I just call it as I see it but I always accept the fact I could be wrong because I don't know everything. I just see a system where police have almost zero consequences for doing things that would put most people away for years. They use violent tactics and in the last 10+ years they have killed over 5000 people in the USA and like I said you almost never hear of good cops speaking out against what they see. Obviously that have to maintain an image which is why their PR people are always spinning the facts but I've seen with my own eyes the attitude police have gotten in the last 10+ years. I really think their training is geared towards violence and protection of corporate/government property with very little compassion for the citizens. I have a dangerous job and you wont here me using that as an excuse to do it in a way that puts other people's lives at risk the way police have been with shoot first mentality. I really think people will look back on these times and be disgusted on how the police have acted.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
here piggy piggy piggy. whats it going to take America?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PLAYERONE01

I'm guessing it would take at least a group of three or more on duty cops to snap all at once and go on a shooting spree in a school, hospital or both for at least four hours with open media coverage for about an hour be for being locked down, than it would have to happen again with in another month.

That incident would most likely stir a change but might only keep for a couple years. Might not even be a good change.

For a change without incident will it would take a lot of things people have asked for and some areas have even tried. But as we've seen they don't really have to follow the rules.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

The cop looks like a typical fat beef head with likely a small penis.

One word to describe him:

INSECURE

There's lots of cops who are a bit overweight and not very pretty but who do a excellent job policing. What do looks have to do with anything here? Wasn't it his driving and subsequent lying that have caused this girl so much grief? I can understand the anger you have but looks don't count for much. It's our words and deeds that truly count. Wouldn't you agree with that?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Agreed. Until the "Good Cops" Stand up and take down their bad counterparts on the force, then there are NO Good Cops. They are all bad. Don't cross paths with a cop, they will shoot you and beat you for no reason other than they are thugs. I'm almost to the point of telling my children not to go to the cops if there is a problem, because they won't help them.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing I'm almost to the point of telling my children not to go to the cops if there is a problem, because they won't help them.

Or worse, they'll actually be a danger to the kids.

My parents told me if I was in trouble to go to anyone in a military uniform. In a pinch, go to someone on a motorcycle. But avoid cops unless there wasn't any alternative at all.

I didn't pay attention to them, of course, until I got my very first LEO experience at 16, where I learned the wisdom of my parents and discovered Officer Friendly wasn't.

eta: I might add that Dad worked for ATF as an enforcement agent after he got out of the Army. So it's not like he was some sort of ne'er-do-well, he just thought most local LEOs were garbage and had little patience with them.
edit on 5-5-2014 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

There's lots of cops who are a bit overweight and not very pretty but who do a excellent job policing. What do looks have to do with anything here? Wasn't it his driving and subsequent lying that have caused this girl so much grief? I can understand the anger you have but looks don't count for much. It's our words and deeds that truly count. Wouldn't you agree with that?

I was just pointing out he looks like the typical insecure bully boy.

sure not all less than attractive people are like that. BUT the majority of bully boys are lacking in something be it looks or intelligence and so venting there frustration out on the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join