It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Police Brutality: Are the chickens coming home to roost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm a believer in the old adage that "what goes around comes around."

We hear and read much now about an apparent up-tick in acts of senseless police brutality in the US. I can't help but ask myself if the US population - as a sometimes passive, sometimes active participant in what US Gov't forces have been doing overseas for years now - is not simply getting its comeuppance.

The US Gov't sponsored torture programs, has sent drones on killing missions and cause much suffering abroad through its wholesale drive for imperial domination. The people of this country have, by and large, sat by and let it happen. Some have even cheered it on.

Payback is a witch. With a capital B.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Do you really think we the people can stop this Government from doing whatever they want to do? The elections are fixed and the a-holes in charge don't listen to us or respect the constitution.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Good boy, that's exactly what they want to hear.

Onto the OP, things are turning a corner.
Folks are seeing more clearly now than ever.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Do you really think we the people can stop this Government from doing whatever they want to do? The elections are fixed and the a-holes in charge don't listen to us or respect the constitution.

I do. But not until this crap we are dealing with seems juvenile. And it will. We all have a give-a-damn button but no collective stance on when to finally flip it off.

I can also say "we the people" don't listen or respect the constitution as well. Or else we would have flipped that symbolic "switch" long ago.

We may disagree on the potential of the people but I completely understand the reasoning behind your assessment.

It sucks to need what you don't want.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Do you honestly think you or any collection of you can stop it?

You cant.

Your #ed.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
the trick is to take out the instigators:

first you have to be straight
then you have to have your facts straight
then you have to have your words straight
then you have to see straight
then you have to shoot straight

probably at some rich or royal SOB sitting off shore in some trendy little slave hole somewhere organic
edit on Satam5b20145America/Chicago29 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

and what comes around doesn't go around
the successful multi generational element of this evil crap attests to that little imbalance in the cosmic ebb and flow
edit on Satam5b20145America/Chicago32 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Do you really think we the people can stop this Government from doing whatever they want to do?

Yes you can! LOL... too soon?

*Seriously though, You HAVE to. It's your responsibillity and no one else can do it for you.

For once your "USA!" chants would be appropriate, and NOW you're beset by doubts? Bad timing.
edit on 3-5-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Have you seen how terrified both the dems and gop are about the prospect of ending the electoral college? When both sides are opposed then we are on the right track.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The Nazi's has a name for it 'Mit auf der Flucht' or 'Boasting on the run'. The Americans simply called it 'leading from the rear'.

Or the Titanic joke-'Women and children first-after you'.

If you don't have the courage to say this to someones face then it just makes you the biggest coward on the planet to hid behind a phoney name with your phoney aggression to try to pump up your lack of self esteem by getting some sort of recognition as a failed personality.

If you really believe these mussing-do something about it. I would.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

It's possible.

Start by ignoring the government. Don't go out of your way to attack it. Just ignore it.

And should they come for you just remember that we outnumber them roughly 2,600 to 1.

This is why it frustrates me to no end when entire municipal and state police departments are blatantly and consistently corrupt. We can walk in and take them out in an afternoon if we really wanted to.

Outnumbered 2,600 to 1 and with over 310 million privately owned firearms we outgun them too.

On paper there really is absolutely no reason to put up with all the bull# we do. All of this "tyranny" very literally only exists because we let it exist.

We're like a pack of dobermans cowering to an abusive master when the solution is simply that we are a pack of dobermans.
edit on 3-5-2014 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

LEO's require the consent or at least the ignorance of the people they police.

They drive home and go inside and go to sleep at night with the belief that most people accept their behavior. This is where it can end. They are living amongst the very people they are abusing.

This is ironic to me. It's time to withdraw consent.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
....an apparent up-tick in acts of senseless police brutality in the US.....

Joe Vialls said, I believe actually before the invasion of Iraq, "You think this is about oil? No, It's not about oil. It's about preparing a pool of mentally destroyed personnel who will willingly commit terrible abuses against you as your police in order to protect the insanely criminal private financiers." I paraphrase.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

....an apparent up-tick in acts of senseless police brutality in the US.....

Joe Vialls said, I believe actually before the invasion of Iraq, "You think this is about oil? No, It's not about oil. It's about preparing a pool of mentally destroyed personnel who will willingly commit terrible abuses against you as your police in order to protect the insanely criminal private financiers." I paraphrase.

Well, that's a given.

And the question, in my mind, is not whether "we, the people" can do anything about it. Maybe the time to do anything has passed, maybe it hasn't. But, we are, collectively, one nation. And as one nation, we all bear responsibility for what this nation does. If we don't consent now, we all (or at least enough of us) consented in the past to let it come to this crisis point.

I do believe that the chickens are coming home to roost.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Such defeatism. Are you talking about it, openly now? Change has already started. Humanity sees the danger of 1984 police like states, and is already moving away from it, one step at a time. We also know the cause of the problem, intentional lawlessness. You could call it a textbook protection racket.

No revolution, or violence, is needed. Demanding a following of the law, as it is written, fixes it all. Think. Article 6 of the US Constitution, and treaties. How many human rights do you have enumerated, just by being a part of the U.N., today, if Article 6 was enforced? If you don't know, go read the law. Did you know that war as an instrument of national policy is illegal, per the Kellogg-Briand pact? How quickly things would change, including touching the stars, if that treaty was enforced. What about other, pro human rights treaties, still on the books today?

The internet is a wonderful thing, filled with vast amounts of written knowledge, particually law. Enlighten yourself. It may take a few months, but you will get there.

edit on 3-5-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

I wish I could have your hope, but I just cannot. It was not without reason that Thomas Jefferson said, “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants .” He understood a few things.

Unfortunately, tyrants don't give up so easily. And patriots - true patriots, patriots not of any ;physical nation but to the realm of truth and right - are few and far between these days, it seems.

We shall see.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: g146541
Good boy, that's exactly what they want to hear.

Onto the OP, things are turning a corner.
Folks are seeing more clearly now than ever.

It is not want they want to hear it is a cold hard fact. Look at the last 2 years and ask yourself how many stories have you seen come and go with nothing done about it?

Nothing and mean nothing will change until the standard of living drops a bunch. When the majority can no longer feed and house themselves change will finally happen. And I believe anyone making under 14 dollars will be in this boat in the next few years.

But until then.............Same old song and dance folks.
edit on 3-5-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Maybe you'll get really lucky sometime soon and The U.S. and everyone
that lives here, will fall victim to a meteor strike? Or some other cataclysm.
Before that happens I have one question. Who's next in line for your
stinky finger pointing in the game of blame?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Maybe you'll get really lucky sometime soon and The U.S. and everyone that lives here, will fall victim to a meteor strike? Or some other cataclysm. Before that happens I have one question. Who's next in line for your stinky finger pointing in the game of blame? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the summation-ambit it will fall on deft personalities, that of course, are flawed.

You notice every time I speak the truth and call these people cowards for their never ending blame game they don't respond knowing I, and you Sir, are right.

Stop blaming others for your screwed up life. After the cops what's next a kindergarten class?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Unfortunately, tyrants don't give up so easily.

That's why I'm concerned about the potential genocidal use of nuclear waste packed into thermite grenade ready crucibles stored in aluminium sheds such as that at Berkeley, Glossed Toe Shire, England.

top topics

join