It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWII is still not over!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Japanese, under Shintoism, would dishonor the gods and goddesses if they truly surrendered. Emperor Hirohito has reincarnated into America to judge us! The Japanese are going to strike! All of our cars are going to mass accelerate, and that'll be their newest surprise attack making Pearl Harbor look like child's play.

Two of our cities have to be nuked, according to their Honor, or all of us wiped out, or them wiped out.

Does anyone think the Japanese are going to attack us one day soon?

EDIT: I noticed that I posted this in the wrong section. I am sorry for the mistake. There are a ton of crazy Japanese conspiracy theories from robots to aliens so I thought "Japan" was dedicated to all of them.
edit on 2-5-2014 by iosolomon because: Wrong section

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

Today, Japan's nuclear energy infrastructure makes it eminently capable of constructing nuclear weapons at will.

Japans Nazi style constitution revision

edit on 2-5-2014 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Perhaps Emperor Hirohito has reincarnated as Fukushima -- which is slowly attacking us. While at the same time japan, true to their heritage commits "harikari" - and sacrifices themselves to get the enemy.

(Tongue firmly in cheek -- or not?!?)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The Japanese have not displayed the expansionist or empire-building ideas seen in the 30's and 40's. I would say it is highly unlikely that Japan would attack anyone in the near future. I don't know that much about modern Japanese culture, but I would be willing to bet that the idea of "honor" is not as widespread today as it was around the time of WWII. Plus, their emperor told them to surrender, thus nobody would have fought on knowing that. Or if there were any, they would be few, considering their reverence for their emperor.

You need to worry more about China than Japan. I think Japan would obviously ally with the United States in a global war in this day and age. Of course China is not likely to go to war with the US anytime soon either, but I definitely think their regime is more capable of expansionist aims compared with Japan.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
The Japanese, under Shintoism, would dishonor the gods and goddesses if they truly surrendered.

According to whom or what exactly?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I was thinking about this the other day. It didn't involve Japan though, but rather the Bush's, Operation Paperclip, the Fourth Reich conspiracy...

Basically my idea was that Germany allowed itself to suffer defeat while silently infiltrating the US government to carry on war with Russia, hence the entire cold war, which never ended as evidenced by current events.

It was an interesting thought at least.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Just my two cents..but on one hand, I will agree Japan is becoming more nationalist (which isn't always a bad thing) at the same time they are rebuilding, to the limits they can push a bit, a military. (usually not a good thing).

The BIG thing is, it's not our problem, if Japan gets hostile toward us. Which, it's true, some in their Government aren't entirely opposed to. These are odd times. However, there is a 300lb Panda Bear sitting a WHOLE lot closer to Japan than Japan sits to us. World War II wounds do still run raw in some ways, and China feels real hard about a few things...(as well they should, honestly. One in particular).

If Japan pushed the U.S. away as allies and partners in their defense, it would get real rough in short order, I fear. Grudges do run deep...and some run deeper than Hiroshima or Nagasaki from that particular war, and the Pacific-Asian side of it, specifically. Just not really American national ones.

I think America saw it as over on the deck of the Missouri. Our homeland never saw what others did.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
However, there is a 300lb Panda Bear sitting a WHOLE lot closer to Japan than Japan sits to us. World War II wounds do still run raw in some ways, and China feels real hard about a few things...(as well they should, honestly. One in particular).

South Korea also has wounds from Japan...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

They certainly do and the way MacArthur rammed through his vision of a post-war Japan left a lot of things handled poorly or not handled at all for concerns in all directions, IMO.

Some of what happened in China and well before Pearl Harbor stands alone in a timeless sort of way for how far it went, though. The worst of it had even Nazis, literally, calling for it to stop.

I don't personally think the past need be a part of the present, but I think nations do start getting bad flashbacks with Military development trends.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about Japan. Now if the Yakuza decides it time for the Americans to haul a.. out of Japan, that will change matters entirely. I have always felt that the Yakuza is allowed here because they are in fact in bed with any major change or decision making going on around the American bases. It wouldn't take too much to start tampering with the drinks at all the bars around the American bases. As most people here know, they pay protection money every month to them.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ouch your right never thought of it like that..a reply to: Maluhia

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

The Japanese, under Shintoism, would dishonor the gods and goddesses if they truly surrendered. Emperor Hirohito has reincarnated into America to judge us! The Japanese are going to strike! All of our cars are going to mass accelerate, and that'll be their newest surprise attack making Pearl Harbor look like child's play.

Two of our cities have to be nuked, according to their Honor, or all of us wiped out, or them wiped out.

EDIT: I noticed that I posted this in the wrong section. I am sorry for the mistake. There are a ton of crazy Japanese conspiracy theories from robots to aliens so I thought "Japan" was dedicated to all of them.

Oh see.And here I was thinking this was just another"crazy Japanese conspiracy theory"as well.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Not a single sniff of a chance the US and Japan are about as closer friends than the US & UK

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aldakoopa
I was thinking about this the other day. It didn't involve Japan though, but rather the Bush's, Operation Paperclip, the Fourth Reich conspiracy...

Basically my idea was that Germany allowed itself to suffer defeat while silently infiltrating the US government to carry on war with Russia, hence the entire cold war, which never ended as evidenced by current events.

It was an interesting thought at least.

The only reason I can think of with you arriving at this conclusion is lack of knowledge on WWII history pre WWII history and Stalin

But nether the less that's a great way to paint the allies as the new Nazis

edit on 3-5-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

LOLWHAT?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The Japanese, under Shintoism, would dishonor the gods and goddesses if they truly surrendered.

According to whom or what exactly?

God, Allah Shiva,

Kermit the frog and any other character you can think of, see their intro thread to get the gist.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

All of our cars are going to mass accelerate, and that'll be their newest surprise attack making Pearl Harbor look like child's play. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

How is an accelerating car more devastating than dropping 1000s pounds of explosives?

All the cars arent Japanese you know, there are quite a few car manufacturers that arent Japanese, so how are all cars going to mass accelerate?

Even some of the Japanese cars are built in local factories, Like Toyota have a manufacturing plant in Australia where they built Toyotas for sale in Australia.

Could you elaborate on the cars accelerating and how it would make Pearl Harbor look like child's play?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Not a single sniff of a chance the US and Japan are about as closer friends than the US & UK

Revenge is best served as friends.

Keep your friends close, and enemies even closer. Japan has succeed in that regards. America is not a friend of Japan. You have dishonored the God of Asia, and Japan's next surprise attack will make Pearl Harbor look like child's play.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Japan's next surprise attack will make Pearl Harbor look like child's play.

Are you high on drugs? Serious question.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alekto

Japan's next surprise attack will make Pearl Harbor look like child's play.

Are you high on drugs? Serious question.

No. It is a conspiracy theory of mine, based in part, on my belief as Emperor Hirohito reincarnate, but mostly based on my interpretation of the Kojiki, the fact that Emperor Hirohito never technically "surrendered" ["acceptable the unthinkable"], the fact that the Americans never met the real Emperor Hirohito since they were looking to hang him (do you really think the Japanese would put someone who they revere as God in the hands of the Americans?), and the fact that China and Japan actually do worship the same gods, and a dishonor to Japan is a dishonor to ALL of Asia.

Recently, Abe Shinzo was been expanding Japan's military and visited the War Shrine (which he better). And China and Japan have been escalating tensions over the Islands. America is bound by Treaty to defend Japan. It will be interesting to see if America chooses to dishonor Her own Laws (as is your custom), but if not, America will get dragged into a War with China, and then, Japan will build up Her military, and open fire on America, much like a scene from Star Wars Episode III.

And all of our cars will mass accelerate at the same time like the Toyota test run.

So this is the conspiracy I have presented to ats based on reality and possible deception on the part of Asia.

<<   2  3 >>

join