It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solid video captures of UFO fleets.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ran into this one while bored and checking some of the recent vids on disclose, like ive said before... I know they have some vids on there that make u lol but then they show some like this one that to me r irrefutable proof that we are not alone.

There is a few different clips of a few captures on separate occasions. The one i thought was cool was the one they mention were caught on infrared cams.

PS: the video is all in spanish so if u want to know something specific, just ask as it is my first language. Also if u r bored and c this recent enough check out some of the "latest videos" by sorting it out like that, thought there was some pretty cool ones tonight

www.disclose.tv...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Disclosure TV thou...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What could be a flock of birds but we can't see that cause the quality is so bad is irrefutable proof that we are not alone, to you

i say birds in formation

edit on 2-5-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Sorry, but there is just too much similarity to the way large birds fly at high altitudes. The patterns change the same way and the speed seems to be consistent. The focus cannot even resolve the individual elements into anything more than a blob, so there is nothing here to suggest that they are not from this Earth.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh

This must be the bats flying past the moon video???

Fleet Of UFOs Just Captured Crossing In Front Of The Moon

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

No it is not, its actual footage taken from earth on earth...

On another note, odd how those "bats" and other objects fly infront of the camera so many diferent times. Not saying its not fake or of natural causes but i personally think theres alot more on the moon that they let us know...

Back on subject though, no its a pretty good vid, ofcoarse here comes the "those are birds" skeptics with out a sense of what birds are really capable of in flight or what they look like at that..... Kinda like bats

edit on 025fAmerica/Chicago253511251111 by Lifeishigh because: eta truth..

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Cool, i unfortunately have not seen orb/oval shaped birds before.

And damn, birds that travel at mach speeds and can only be seen in infrared or night vision cameras???? Man, u should make a doc out of those suckers.....

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Cool, i unfortunately have not seen orb/oval shaped birds before.

Low quality video.

And damn, birds that travel at mach speeds

How do you calculate the speed?

and can only be seen in infrared or night vision cameras????

No no, they can also be seen with the naked eye, only problem is the darkness and people can't see in the dark without some help from electronics.

u should make a doc out of those suckers.....

Nah!

And there are tons more if you search for them.

edit on 2-5-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Great example, and you said the one i posted was low quality?????

When they zoom in, it is more than clear they are not birds but whatever, not gona beat a dead horse...

edit on 034fAmerica/Chicago344911341111 by Lifeishigh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
As much as i'd like to believe they're other worldly...
i think they're large white birds filmed by a low quality
camera and out of focus.

the out of focus makes them look spherical.

the formations themselves looks like typical bird type.

think if someone could build and fly a few light years they could probably hold
a much more ordered formation. ya know look a little less bird like.

but, they certainly UFOs cant positively say what they are or what they are not.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ishum yep. I know they almost look bird like but from personal experience, i have seen something like that and close enough to see they were glowing orbs of light. So when i see things like this i can see the similarity.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lifeishigh
a reply to: ishum yep. I know they almost look bird like but from personal experience, i have seen something like that and close enough to see they were glowing orbs of light. So when i see things like this i can see the similarity.

I seen a UFO come in from space...and another one do a 180 turn in a millisecond....no apparent change of direction really just boom going the other way....
but to my eye these still look like a flock of birds...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I'm envious. I would love to see what you and some others have seen.
i do believe they are visiting and have been for a long while.
(that is assuming you believe these are alien in origin. you didn't come out and say that in your OP. But that's the impression i get. shoot me if i'm wrong.)

thing is i think of have been coming to ATS to long. have become a little more skeptical and probably come off as a little more skeptical then what i actually am. There's been a lot of these kinds of videos over the years. showing nothing but blurs, dots, and specks. so many of them have been shown to be nothing more then bugs, birds, bats or gnats.
then the others that cant be classified one of the previous are just unidentifiable blurs, UFOs.
I normally just lurk, lately though, I've felt a little more chatty.

I wont tell you that you didn't see what you saw, i wasn't there. But, i will ask you to think could it have been something else?
but, if they are what you think they are and the pay you a visit ........ tell em to come my way.

I do try to be objective(may not always succeed)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Thumbs down

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Could be Birds , Balloons or Aliens but my money is on Birds or Balloons , here's the full video

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Unidentified flapping objects...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gavron

what i do know is that with the zoom and filters they put on that clip, to me if they were some kind of white bird, we would be able to see a beak or the legs. But then again some will argue maybe that its a unidentified species of avian that is completely white inclusing legs and all......

top topics

join