It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Putin polll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Mods feel free to move but deleting will clearly demonstrate censorship

The Putin poll currently being run by Skeptic Overlord is so skewed in favor of a desired outcome by skeptic overlord that it is patently corrupt.
and is nothing more than NWO propaganda

The options to vote for further down the list are patently obvious forms of derision of anyone who selects them that its gross demonstration of bias on the part of Skepticoverloard.

The options further down the list could only be voted for by someone who has personal contact with knowledge of Putin hence the source of derision. The whole purpose of this poll is try to get people to support the US actions in the Ukraine.

For what its worth, according to Paul Craig Roberts, Russia has had a long standing agreement with the Ukraine to be able to have up to 25,000 troops in the Ukraine but of course the US does not want the world audience to know this. Paul Crag Roberts also says that the uprising in the Ukraine is just another product of the US attempt to erode away Russia and isolate China

cheers

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
dont vote in it.....

i have a feeling there is a punchline coming after the survey is done....

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

The options to vote for further down the list are patently obvious forms of derision of anyone who selects them that its gross demonstration of bias on the part of Skepticoverloard.

Saw the poll earlier today. While I have no idea of the reasons or motivation of SO after reviewing the questions felt I could not in good faith take part in this poll based on the options offered.

As that was the case I felt it inappropriate commenting on it as well.

Until now.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ridiculous. This is the poll you're talking about?

In your opinion, which choice best fits your impression of Vladimir Putin?

ill crush you all!

Putin is the baddest badass who will dominate Europe.

Putin just wants the Soviet Union band back together, he's a cool dude.

Putin's heart is in the right place, and everyone misunderstands him.

Putin is a really nice guy, he means no harm.

lmao. Are you all quite serious? This is the source of your exaggerated consternation? It's a tongue in cheek opinion poll WITH PICTURES ffs.

The options further down the list could only be voted for by someone who has personal contact with knowledge of Putin hence the source of derision

wow. Just. wow.

While I have no idea of the reasons or motivation of SO after reviewing the questions felt I could not in good faith take part in this poll based on the options offered

Maybe if you two work together, you can pull the sticks out of one another's a##es?
edit on 2014-5-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

In the end it's just a poll, whats it actually going to change? Most likely nothing.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I slowly get the impression that the whole world is going mad. This thread trial - or should I write this threat trial? - looks like people need a divided planet. We have nazi terrorists and Russian nazis. In between somebody in the Ukraine talked about Yid Nazis.

Terrorists everywhere! We need more NSA, more Putin, more killings!

Stop those idiotic threads, please. Otherwise we get a worldwide civil war and still the same oligarchs reign USA, EU, Russia and Ukraine and sentence 1200 people to death in Egypt. It's time to stop that crazyness.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
I slowly get the impression that the whole world is going mad. This thread trial - or should I write this threat trial? - looks like people need a divided planet. We have nazi terrorists and Russian nazis. In between somebody in the Ukraine talked about Yid Nazis.

Terrorists everywhere! We need more NSA, more Putin, more killings!

Stop those idiotic threads, please. Otherwise we get a worldwide civil war and still the same oligarchs reign USA, EU, Russia and Ukraine and sentence 1200 people to death in Egypt. It's time to stop that crazyness.

I agree, I did wonder why Skeptic Overlord ran this poll, hence my reference to the NWO.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Maybe if you two work together, you can pull the sticks out of one another's a##es?

Maybe so.Then again I simply read the thread as presented and declined the invitation.

Perhaps the only sticks that needs to be pulled out of a##es is yours.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmicexplorer

I didn't vote it ,there's no option can represent me.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'll chime in here. I think SO made that Putin poll thread as a joke. Too many people fighting over Putin and Russia in so many threads, I think he did it to lighten things up. Did you even bother to look at the pics SO chose of Putin for the Poll? Check them out again if you can't remember them.

It was all done in light hearted jest, I think. The questions were pretty funny too.

JMOHO...

Des

edit on 2-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Anyone who read the options could see that it was not meant seriously.
It even had funny pictures next to them.

I took it as some lighthearted fun, and to see whether ATS members would participate in future polls.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

I'll chime in here. I think SO made that Putin poll thread as a joke. Too many people fighting over Putin and Russia in so many threads

Maybe so Des but if so I find it in very poor taste. Honestly we are looking at a situation that could become WWIII and I can't find anything in that to "lighten"the mood. Maybe I'm just grouchy today IDK.

Whatever the reason, putting a biased poll in place pretty much left me just wanting to say nothing. As I said, until now. It was tacky.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
SO was testing the software and ran 2 or 3 polls, Putin being an obvious target for Americans to take the piss out of.
Thats all it was, a piss-take. Nothing to get all steamed up about.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Sad that people, who do vote for idiotic stuff like that, have a bad memory. That's the worst part. So many ill decisions have been made in this epoque, that people should have become a lot smarter by now. Either it doesn't work that was and intellect is truly a privilage and weapon of the Elite, or the process is oh so very slow. Whichever the case, it's equally a shame. If the human race does not want peace, it will get war. Modern war. Casualties x 50 of WW2. Reminds me of a book I read. A poisoned world, struggling to survive. The evil that men do lives on and on.

Oh, and my friend sent me this 2 days ago, maybe you'd like to take a look too. Kind of rings a bell. Somehow, they look to me like those Hamaz guys in Palestine.

www.youtube.com...

"Bendera, Shuhevich - the heroes of Ukraine. They fought for our freedom. Heil Ukraine! Heil Heroes! Death to the enemies! Ukraine! UNA UNSO! Ukraine UNA UNSO! "

You can google, who these Bandera and Shuhevich guys are...and what UNA UNSO is. Very nice people. Very nice organisation. Did things that even the Germans considered immorale. But hey, they did a good job at suppressing the resistance in Nazi-occupied Ukraine. You think Jewish death camps were horrible? You ain't seen nothing.

It is all so sad...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

A NWO plot?

How in blue hell did you come to that conclusion?

Or is this thread a joke thread too?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmicexplorer Well a good punchline would be all I could see having any value to the poll so you may be spot on .I didn't vote because there was nothing other then my own opinion about someone I barley know . He is a different sort of politician that has a seemingly open and no fear approach to life .Just the fact that he goes out biking with others makes you wonder .Can you imagine Obama trying that .. ETA I commented in the pol thread and said I was afraid to vote because I am running XP and was afraid it would crash :>)

edit on 3-5-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It should have been a simple yes/no

Not a yes 1 box, and no 4 boxes

Not sure why it said western shills only any not shills, this IMO place is a breeding ground for anti west Shilling and misinformation, it's a place where foreign shills and brainwashed foreigners can come and directly influence lost souls and misfits of the wester world to hate there own governments

The outcome was predictable

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Dude ... it's just a fun poll on a chat website. "Skewing" an ATS poll wouldn't exactly rock the world so I doubt that the administration here would bother. It's just for fun. Lighten up.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
From the Big Boss himself, at the top of the Political Affiliation Poll:

As we round out our testing of the new polling software, with the firs two being a bit more fun/whimsical that perhaps most future polls will be, it's time to get a little more serious and get a temperature check of the members and visitors of ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Emphasis is mine. Namely the Shill poll & the Putin poll.

Sometimes, a little lightheartedness is a good thing. I thought that some of the Putin poll's comments were funny, a good way to ease down the tension following Ukraine/Russia's escalation.

Fun/Whimsical.

edit on 5 3 2014 by SonoftheSun because: added link

top topics

join