It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

glass structure on moon??? (with pic)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Something man left behind? You know what, the moon landing hoax theory has always fascinated, not that I ness beleive it, most of the arguments have been debunked BUT.....some questions remain, such as:
1. why the "blowing" flag _no wind up there.
2. why no other nation particularly Russia ever followed USA to moon in the 35 years since? After such an intence "race" you'd think they would atleast want to show "we can do it too"?
3. why detailed suface photography of the moon since, showing the stuff left behind etc?
4. why no revisit since by USA? Why build a spacestation in orbit, why not on the moons surface? Why no moon mining etc by now?

You know there is a mirror on the moon that we put there so that scientists can bounce lasers off it to get a perfect measurement of distance from Earth. You think aliens put that mirror up there? More people need to learn about this mirror seriously.

Might want to take a look at this: www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There are three mirrors placed on the moon from Apollo 11, 14 and 15, not to mention the Russian Lunokhod 1.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What they are saying with the two photos and the title that 'it is NOT a reflection' is

that it is a light source. In other words two similar photos at a different positions would mean that it is not a reflection.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mephorium
I'm with kinglizard on this one. If they say it is not a reflection, I want to see some proof. If they took these pictures could they not take more? From different perspectives, maybe?

As it is, if you look at the two images as a stereographic pair, it pretty much shows that the reflection is up close and personal, and not far, far away on the Moon. So it automatically debunks itself.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Ask yourself something, why would the site not include this image? Apparently it would expose their hoax.

Lunar and Planetary Institute, images of question are in Magazine L.

Frankly, my favorite image is the genesis of the Pacman moon, (could have inspired the video game).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join