It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessed rapist gets 45 days. Judge "14 year old victim wasn't as innocent due to sexual history.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacktorrance
a reply to: iosolomon

Are you seriously equating all men to wild animals? Seriously?
Ridiculous.

I am equating all men who rape to wild animals. Do you disagree with that? Aren't rapists wild animals worthy of society's punishment? Hey, some on here would ever go as far to say they should be "put down."

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: blackthorne

Hang the judge! We should not allow these type of people to make decisions for anyone!

What a disgrace.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i haven't read though all the comments. the stats are that only about 2% - 3% of rapists ever go to jail. for the most part rapists never even see the inside of a court room. basically prosecutors treat it as a "he said she said" event. unless there is a witness the woman's testimony doesn't mean anything. the guy just says "she gave consent" and that's the end of the case. most women are too afraid to even report it since it's usually someone they know.

in my case there was a DNA match and a taped confession. the DA dropped the case due to "lack of evidence". yep. that's right.... lack of evidence. the case did get picked back up thanks to the police (never thought i'd say that) but i have no faith/confidence at all that it will ever go anywhere. it's been over 2.5 years.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: iosolomon

I am equating all men who rape to wild animals. Do you disagree with that? Aren't rapists wild animals worthy of society's punishment? Hey, some on here would ever go as far to say they should be "put down."

That would be me advocating for putting down the dangerous animals. On the other hand, women who falsely accuse men of such should receive the same punishment that would have been reserved for an actual rapist.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Judge Jeanine Howard is obviously mentally ill and should be shown the door with no pension.

It wouldn't matter if the girl is a whore, she's 14. That's a child. And she already had a baby at 13-14? wow. Rape is rape and rapists should be castrated or hung from a tree. Give them the choice.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
a reply to: blackthorne

Even a woman who works in the sex industry has the right to say NO

Her body ... Her choice ...

NO means NO in any language

as long as they don't expect to keep the money and give a full refund.

If someone has sold their body, it's not theirs for that time.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bates

As long as they don't expect to keep the money and give a full refund.
If someone has sold their body, it's not theirs for that time.

As rape is sexual intercourse forced upon a person, I would deem

she does have the right to say NO

Just because she 'sells her services' out of choice doesn't give him the right

to help himself!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
A prostitute can't just say "stop" half way through the sex and expect to keep the cash and call rape because it's her right as a woman.

If you paid me to wash your windows, you wouldn't be happy if i decided i didn'y fancy it half way through and still kept all your money because it was my right.

Once the sex has been paid for the acceptance of the money by the prostitute is 100% consent. the only way to withdraw it from that point is to give all the money back.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bates
A prostitute can't just say "stop" half way through the sex and expect to keep the cash and call rape because it's her right as a woman.

If you paid me to wash your windows, you wouldn't be happy if i decided i didn'y fancy it half way through and still kept all your money because it was my right.

Once the sex has been paid for the acceptance of the money by the prostitute is 100% consent. the only way to withdraw it from that point is to give all the money back.

If you reread my post I think you will see the difference between RAPE

in which is a person forces themselves on another ie. (helping themselves) ...

and

an agreed business transaction where a fee is paid for services rendered!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join