It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessed rapist gets 45 days. Judge "14 year old victim wasn't as innocent due to sexual history.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth
"Sometimes I just wish I was born a man because it really sucks being a woman in a man's world."

You have come to the right place. There are a whole lot of threads on reincarnation........ you might find some tips.

But be careful what you wish for. Being a male means automatically being labeled a rapist by some people.

Nice...I like how you completely ignored the main point of my post.....you know, the one where you made a joke about a rape.

Since you are familiar with reincarnation...you must be familiar with karma. Good luck.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

At least u admit its a mans world. I would go farther and say rich mans world. I mean, even a rich woman is better off nd has more opportunity than a poor man. Kinda like a white woman used to be better off than a black man (in the US).

I believe you can joke about nothing, or joke about everything. Why be a fence rider? Some people may be offended, some may laugh, you cant please everyone all the time, and I will not make the attempt.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

gee i hope ur not a fan of this guy,,

hence the user name.??

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: blackthorne

lol at Huffy Post- They get real touchy if ya post truth-ISMs there.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Thats that rancher guy that wont pay his rent fee to the government right?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

I feel we might be delving into Solomon territory here....I've noticed he hasn't returned. Perhaps this person is his evil twin. lol

See what I did there Bundy...that is when a lol is deemed appropriate. Not so much after a rape joke.

edit on 3-5-2014 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

do u mean the pic???
really???
or am i missing something??

scratch's head,, maybe im just old.
rape thread, ted bundy.
ok.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bundy
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

At least u admit its a mans world. I would go farther and say rich mans world. I mean, even a rich woman is better off nd has more opportunity than a poor man. Kinda like a white woman used to be better off than a black man (in the US).

I believe you can joke about nothing, or joke about everything. Why be a fence rider? Some people may be offended, some may laugh, you cant please everyone all the time, and I will not make the attempt.

I have a great sense of humor and can joke about almost anything...you crossed a line into the " not funny" realm. Some things just are not funny. Rape being one of them, murder being another.

If you can give me an example and convince me that either of the two can actually be considered funny then, you will have proven me wrong.

Otherwise, I guess I will continue to be on the fence and we will just have to agree to disagree.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

No you aren't missing anything-ignore the ig no rant-

These aren't the droids we were looking for...move along...move along.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

There's a time and place for everything, joking about rape isn't funny. Also, just because someone is offended by or doesn't find your jokes your about rape hilarious, doesn't qualify them as a fence rider. Quite the opposite in fact. There's nothing wrong when someone stands by their convictions. It's quite admirable actually.
edit on 3-5-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: spelling

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

gee i hope ur not a fan of this guy,,

hence the user name.??

That is exactly the image I imagined when I first read his post. lol

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

*UPDATE: As of Friday night, Judge Jeanine Howard has recused herself from this case due to the public outrage and backlash. It's been reassigned to state District Judge Carter Thompson.

Friday, the district attorney’s office said it plans to file a motion asking Thompson to reconsider the conditions of Young’s probation. The judge can say no or hold a hearing about the matter or change the probation conditions.

UPD ATED: Dallas Judge...

And this

News 8 spoke with the victim Friday afternoon. She is now 17-years-old and will graduate from high school next year. She disputed many of the judge's assertions about her past.

“I have never been pregnant ever," she said. “And three partners? I don’t even know where she got this. I feel like this was her way of trying to make herself feel better.”

According to Young’s handwritten police confession, he and the victim were in the music practice room when they started kissing. He said he tried to put his hands down her pants, but she said “no twice” so he stopped.

He wrote that they began to kiss again, and this time he took off his pants and hers.

“She kept saying, ‘No & stop’ but I just didn’t stop,” he wrote.

After the attack, he said she told him, “'Oh God, why did you do this?’ I couldn’t even answer. I just said sorry numerous times because I just couldn’t believe I had did that,” Young wrote.

He wrote that she began to bleed and that he feared he had stolen her virginity or had hurt her.

Judge's sentence...

Someone tell me again, please, how this wasn't rape.

J
edit on 5/3/2014 by LadyJae because: formatting..as usual

(post by Bundy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

It isn't funny.

J

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Pfft, woman. You guys like movies like "maid in manhattan", whachoo know about funny? Nothing.

That guy is hilarious. Different things make different people laugh. I would watch this 3 minute video back to back all day before id watch one of your woman movies.

Would you still find that video funny and watch it back to back all day long if you were one of his "suitors"

Me thinks not!

You are a piece of work.

Here's to hoping that you never get butt raped in the future. If, however you do, I would hope that you remember this topic and the input you provided.

Best of luck to you....fick suck!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Pfft, woman. You guys like movies like "maid in manhattan", whachoo know about funny? Nothing.

That guy is hilarious. Different things make different people laugh. I would watch this 3 minute video back to back all day before id watch one of your woman movies.

Maid in Manhattan?? Pfft, man, you must learn not to stereotype. I don't care for fluffy little movies. In fact, I much prefer to read (and not a romance in my library).

The topic isn't funny, Bundy. It isn't funny at all.

J

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I still think its funny. If it happened to me it would probably bring up bad memories and make me sick, but for now, just makes me lolz.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyJae

Maid in Manhattan?? Pfft, man, you must learn not to stereotype. I don't care for fluffy little movies. In fact, I much prefer to read (and not a romance in my library).

The topic isn't funny, Bundy. It isn't funny at all.

J

Right! Maid in manhattan is the best chick flick he could come up with...did anyone even really watch that?

Goes to show how much bundy really even knows about females...especially, the ones that are members of ATS.

From my experience...the female ATS'er are quite unique and extremely tough.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join