It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles: The Worst Kept Secret

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: conundrummer
Patriots mind their own business and don't sabotage a good thing for their country when the see it by posting photos.

I suspect that America's enemies have already conceived of aircraft, triangles, and the color black, but wouldn't be able to reverse engineer a nuclear powered levitation device from a photo of such.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Not because they couldn't guess as to what the craft does to propel its self and it's assumed with their very limited knowledge to be capable of. But because we don[t want confirmation that would narrow down what they spend their money on. If they can't confirm anything they have to try and develop everything and go broke in the process. Or at least not put the effort into the ones that actually pan out. You know leading them down a wrong path, a red herring.

And no I don't think china and russia or even the UK to a large degree has spent the money, manpower, and effort to the degree the US has to get anywhere near to what the wizards have behind the curtains over at the top corporations in the US. Sounds like I'm a US military nut rider. but when it comes to super advanced military tech thats not even part of the worlds paradigm maybe we have an advantage.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: phantomflier

Because if you had something that allowed you to go off planet, why bother with the world? You can leave it for everyone else, and take the high ground and be the first out there.

Zaphod, on the topic of "exotic propulsion systems", if I might stretch the definition of "propulsion" here for a moment ( or perhaps it's the term "system" I'd like to bend...).

Have you heard of any interesting developments in the field of "Vacuum cells" in relation to so-called (and totally false) gravity nullification?

It's not "gravity nullification" per se, it's just weight (not Mass) offset by atmospheric buoyancy produced by a contained vacuum displacing a volume of atmosphere, whose weight exceeds the weight of the craft and its payload. Considered the ultimate Lighter-than-Air craft, because it derives its lift not from a gas like hydrogen or helium, but from a pure vacuum that can be/is contained within a rigid, aerodynamic shell.

I am curious largely due to the recent developments in Graphene production in commercial quantities: given its strength to weight ratio, I've wondered if graphene might just be the perfect material with which to construct the shell of a viable vacuum cell.

I hope I'm not being too obtuse here, but I didn't want to connect too many dots, if I didn't have to!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Fascinating thread S&F!! The Triangles are real. They are not military owned, and are not government owned...There is one weapon on board and there will be no others. This technology is of this world but will never ever be recreated in another country...The military will never have them nor the government.

They are unmanned for a very good reason. A human would be torn apart and could not withstand the G force some have witnessed when they accelerate at unbelievable speeds...These craft are silent, and seem to defy gravity. They hover and can turn on a dime...

They are stealth when in locked mode and the only time one can see them is when, for whatever reason there has been a malfunction or a specific test is being conducted to better the craft..not to spy on us...but to work out kinks in the system...

Are they drones then? Well yes and no. They are actually very large computers...What we see as the large triangle is the docking station...... this is used to transport and release the smaller craft, .also drones to fly very explicit missions for different purposes..

They are Intelligent and use logic as a means of navigating very detailed flights...There cognitive ability goes beyond A.I.

Their way of propulsion is mind blowing yet feasible..has to do with the magnetosphere!

Please understand their mission is to help people not hurt them! Truth be told .the public is not ready for this information .......yet.We can't get along in our own neighborhoods, are more divided than ever regarding our
political opinions and fight and kill over our religion!

The time is coming but we must be patient....If the truth is made me public, we would become fearful and that is NOT the goal..

However, the idea that many think these are alien craft, buys time for them to figure out how to let the people know just exactly their intent, that time is coming but is not upon us yet....

Hope this helps.....

Pax
edit on 7/24/2014 by paxnatus because: typo

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: phantomflier
a reply to: tadaman

Then why haven't the US already used this tech to establish total world domination? It would be remarkably un-human to not use such an advantage.

Maybe some of the tec is incredible dangerous and could be reversed engineered into weapons that make nukes look like fireworks?

Sure the USA/UK could descend on the world. But as soon as its out it could be reversed engineered.

As tadman said it one thing dominating the world and its another thing to hold it. If the USA and allies involved made such a move it could open a whole world of hurt. As you can see in Vietnam, tec dominance doesn't = victory.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I think its very possible the black triangles are our own, i don't think people realize that about 7,100 patents are withheld from the public, i wouldn't be surprised if free energy is one them or flying objects that can hover without any sound. But i also believe that only the elite are able to ride in these things and explore the world or even the galaxy in them. None of this stuff was intended for normal people in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLawOfOne
a reply to: Aliensun

I think its very possible the black triangles are our own, i don't think people realize that about 7,100 patents are withheld from the public, i wouldn't be surprised if free energy is one them or flying objects that can hover without any sound. But i also believe that only the elite are able to ride in these things and explore the world or even the galaxy in them. None of this stuff was intended for normal people in my opinion.

Heim - Lorentz drive...has been in the public domain since at least 2003: www.hpcc-space.de...

This system will provide for silent propulsion, hovering, and all of the other unusual phenomenon associated with UFOs. This system is currently employed in Earth's only spaceplane/fighter (the typical triangle craft)

There is no such thing as "free energy", but very efficient, low cost energy is possible...none of the science s "hidden", just unused.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: weavty1

I didn't mention nuclear power. As you stated, it doesn't appear to be feasible.

With regard to mass cancellation, who knows what would power it. I am just speaking conceptually. If we could in some way minimize the effect of gravitational force on matter, or better yet, get into the realm of negative mass (theoretical physics allows this), we might start getting into the territory of the flight characteristics that are attributed to these craft. If a "bubble" of negative mass can be achieved, and done in such a way that the net mass of the bubble plus the craft's actual mass becomes zero, there is your loophole to the problem of infinite mass as matter approaches the speed of light.

edit on 25-7-2014 by RealityTrip because: typo

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RealityTrip
a reply to: weavty1

I didn't mention nuclear power. As you stated, it doesn't appear to be feasible.

With regard to mass cancellation, who knows what would power it. I am just speaking conceptually. If we could in some way minimize the effect of gravitational force on matter, or better yet, get into the realm of negative mass (theoretical physics allows this), we might start getting into the territory of the flight characteristics that are attributed to these craft. If a "bubble" of negative mass can be achieved, and done in such a way that the net mass of the bubble plus the craft's actual mass becomes zero, there is your loophole to the problem of infinite mass as matter approaches the speed of light.

Nuclear power...will never be feasible in a small flying craft. Nuclear power is something that would be 'reserved' for motherships; mostly due to size and weight.

Now, as for the rest of our post...y'all should have looked into the link I posted first...it will you on the path to gaining some understand of how the whole "gravity" thing actually works in the real world...or at least what science and technology is available today on Earth.

At the link above is a whole collection of papers that describe this system and how it might help with not just simple propulsion, but interstellar applications as well. And, while I feel this system is not truly suited for interstellar travel, it would certainly be capable, and, of course, is available today.

Again, this system exists right now; there is no need for scientific discovery, ot need of lengthy technological development...it is almost "off-the-shelf".

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Not really sure what this is. It kind of looks like a triangle but certainly isn't black.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Not really sure what this is. It kind of looks like a triangle but certainly isn't black.

Any evidence that it actually exists? Other than CGI that is...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Where did that photo come from?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

I found it somewhere. Seemed interesting so I saved it. Given the low quality, I am guessing it was taken from a primitive cell phone camera.

Clearly it is in a port, there are boats in the background. My guess is there is a red line enforced around it, that man in black is no doubt security of some sort. I doubt it is CGI because the crane straps look like they are in the right place among other things....

Low quality sure, but much better than most pics of seen of triangles. Maybe a TR-3?

I really don't know. I was hoping someone on ATS could give me some better ideas, or 'prove' it is CGI.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Low quality sure, but much better than most pics of seen of triangles. Maybe a TR-3?

I really don't know. I was hoping someone on ATS could give me some better ideas, or 'prove' it is CGI.

TR3A Aurora

Prolly not...

The TR3B never existed as it is thought to exist...its more like this as opposed to a "flying triangle"...and of course doesn't do any of the things purported.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

you mean the "tr3b" that's supposedly a triangle with three lights. one on each corner? Sometimes depicted with a center red light. It exists. It doesn't look quite like the depictions. It's very fast, dead quiet. Probably not called the "TR3b" As for what it's used for? No idea. Can it penetrate air space undetected ...I would go with a yes.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

you mean the "tr3b" that's supposedly a triangle with three lights. one on each corner? Sometimes depicted with a center red light. It exists. It doesn't look quite like the depictions. It's very fast, dead quiet. Probably not called the "TR3b" As for what it's used for? No idea. Can it penetrate air space undetected ...I would go with a yes.

No.

The TR3B, this machine:

Does not exist... these images here are as close to real as that fictional craft will ever get.

You should also notice that the "TR3B" is NOT derived from the TR3A; as its designation insists.

The triangle craft most have seen is the spaceplane I have shown above. It is about the size of a F-15, and is very fast (it can accelerate at decent rates for several minutes), it is the first spaceplane built by Terrestrials that can hover. And, unlike the TR3B; it's genesis can be traced, and its science / technology is known.

Nope, sorry...as romantic as the ole TR3B may be, it simply could not work, and was never built.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

So are you saying that there is no Triangular craft with just a single light on each corner?

Also, could you post some links regarding that space fighter? Seems interesting.

But are you sure there are no craft or platforms that look extremely similar to the "TR3B" despite it's actual naming or designation? You know the old perfect triangle with a single light on each corner.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Very good post guys.
I had no idea about any of this. Been a great read so far!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

This looks more like what most described as the 'Aurora'. Really not sure about the authenticity. Someone on another thread described it as an artist rendition of some bird I've never heard of. Again, I don't know what I am looking at here.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
a reply to: jrod

Where did that photo come from?

Photoshopped for the orionconspiracy or something...

Here's the original :

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join