It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles: The Worst Kept Secret

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Follow the bread crumbs. There's enough here to keep you busy for awhile.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

originally posted by: chunder

Not doubting it but surely all of the evolutionary variety - for a vehicle to exhibit the characteristics in many of the large black triangle cases it would need to be a step above revolutionary, any hints of anything along those lines ?

Yep sure...here's a "hint"...Heim-Lorentz drive systems...though not "revolutionary", this is called "novel science / physics" and is fully capable of producing machines just like your "black triangles"

Only on paper....

You realize that high magnetic current, as such that would be needed to implement Heim-Lorentz force, has one large trade-off, right?

Heat..... And LOTS of it.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: weavty1

originally posted by: tanka418

originally posted by: chunder

Not doubting it but surely all of the evolutionary variety - for a vehicle to exhibit the characteristics in many of the large black triangle cases it would need to be a step above revolutionary, any hints of anything along those lines ?

Yep sure...here's a "hint"...Heim-Lorentz drive systems...though not "revolutionary", this is called "novel science / physics" and is fully capable of producing machines just like your "black triangles"

Only on paper....

You realize that high magnetic current, as such that would be needed to implement Heim-Lorentz force, has one large trade-off, right?

Heat..... And LOTS of it.

This system operates at super-conducting temps...about 4.8 kelvin...truly serious cold.

Yes, I realize...have done some engineering work on a possible implementation...
(magnetic field >> 60 Tesla)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I've seen these ships land and take off at a wilderness area and they are not from this world...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: King Triad
I've seen these ships land and take off at a wilderness area and they are not from this world...

uh huh - now, how did you reach such a conclusion? I'm very interested as to your reasoning. Did it (as the Icelandic fishermen said) depart soundlessly, twist and twirl 'impossibly' on the spot? maybe there were strange beams probing the ground and surrounding areas?

Please do indulge my interest.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
It may not be a stretch to consider alien encounters (at least some) are actually government encounters.

The "God Helmet" (6 mins)
edit on 15-5-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
One thing about the low flight. People have been known to shoot at things like this. Do you think they would take a chance at that if it were such a secret, to have one crash near a major city. Even hit by a low flying plane. If they were being seen on civil radar, I would think the civil ATC's would be putting out reports (the civilians working there).

I have a feeling we are dealing with two triangle craft. One being military. We have photos of high flying triangle with contrails. Why would the Air Force be designing high flying triangle with black programs when we supposedly have these "physics bending" machines flying all over crowded places? Doesn't make sense. I suspect we may be seeing both US craft and someone else's craft. Case in point:

I do keep a conjecture that the world has been put on notice that either we clean our mess up and start acting like we are all living on a spaceship hurtling through space at enormous speeds and have nowhere else to live, or they (aliens, or inter-dimensional) will exterminate the infection. As long as we are theorizing.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
One thing about the low flight. People have been known to shoot at things like this. Do you think they would take a chance at that if it were such a secret, to have one crash near a major city. Even hit by a low flying plane. If they were being seen on civil radar, I would think the civil ATC's would be putting out reports (the civilians working there).

Seen on civil radar? that's a novel idea. I do not mean to be disparaging at all, as we are all entitled to our own thoughts of course, but seen on civilian radar? One word reply; No.

However, what is stopping an airframe in theory if it existed from being able to see every aircraft for say a 400 miles each way and act accordingly? In theory, what is stopping said airframe from just side stepping any problems in a fully automated manner as a self defence capability?

I do keep a conjecture that the world has been put on notice that either we clean our mess up and start acting like we are all living on a spaceship hurtling through space at enormous speeds and have nowhere else to live, or they (aliens, or inter-dimensional) will exterminate the infection. As long as we are theorizing.

As long as we are theorizing, I would say you do mankind a deep disservice by insisting that we are not technically capable of delivering an air vehicle of extra-ordinary capability and performance if there was an over riding need to produce such a beast (or systems of said beast).

Theorizing once again, who is to say that this is not a multi national effort, taking the finest minds from all aspects of scientific development and saying 'here is the threat, here is the need, here is why we will ask you to live your next 30 years inside this project, now, please, will you step up to the plate with us?'

The threat would have to be one of paradigm shattering intensity, but, you know what? I can see that happening 45years ago, and I don't theorize it was just the Cold War either. Developed from Star Wars type technology and earlier maybe, but just to fight the Soviets? no. Part of it utilised for that reason? of course.

In theory.

edit on 15-5-2014 by Astr0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

I never said we were incapable of creating such a craft. I said there could be two different craft, ours and theirs. I believe we created the TR-3B.

I was talking about the planet hurtling through space at incredible speeds, another issue alltogeather.

Civil radar has picked up triangle craft before. Also the F16 radar in the Belgium Flap and ground civil radar picked up those triangles. Again, I don't know why we would be in Belgium flying around. And not just flying around, but sending out little probes that return. We don't need to get soil samples or study buildings in Belgium from an exotic craft we built. That just makes no sense.

Anyway, don't put words in my post that aren't there. I stand by my theory that there are 2 sets of triangle black craft flying around. One is ours, and one is someone elses.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

There are some really good police reports from the Belgian wave. 1 by two police officers is below

www.youtube.com...

The same case is recreated on the "close encounters" episode 12 this year.

For an overview of the Belgian wave, check out

www.ufoevidence.org...

Whoever it was in the youtube video, it is hard to believe we were using our super secret triangle ufos to conduct some study of the Belgian territory. We have our own airspace to test these craft, why are we going to give these Belgians a little shock and awe?

Perhaps some of them are ours, but the way most are observed over populated areas, as the op states, worst kept secret ever. Unless they arent all ours..

edit on 19-5-2014 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Perhaps along the lines of mass cancellation? I realize this isn't technically a propulsion technique, but the implications of a system like this would allow us to do a lot more with a lot less.

edit on 30-5-2014 by RealityTrip because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2014 by RealityTrip because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RealityTrip
There will not be a nuclear-powered aircraft anytime soon, at least until we can [affordably] implement the cutting-edge materials technologies that we have now, to develop a better, far more efficient form of RAD shielding for nuclear aero-propulsion.

Currently, there are other (besides nuclear) aero-propulsion technologies and systems out there, that will "allow us to do a lot more, with a lot less"... It's just a matter of bringing cost down, before these can be utilized in production, much less budget-driven government programs.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: weavty1

#Just a random thought.
Why cannot they be battery / jet engine powered hybrids? I mean, if I was to build a liquid grapheme exoskeleton

I mean, if I wanted the best fuel source that gave off the lowest signature, I'd make my people work day and night for the breakthrough in battery technology.

I also saw the other day that students have managed to use ultrasound to 'grab' a small sheet of material and pull it upwards, like a 'tractor beam' of old.

Now, imagine that in the future being able to beam down and anchor the ground! the hovering capability of a lighter than air would then become almost mythical to the untrained eye. Rock still, just sat there, unmoving.

Strange old world we live in.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Sounds to me like you're talking about some kind of Phased Conjugate Resonance of some sort.

Interesting.

Makes the lazar sport model make make sense in my opinion.

But on to triangles. Don't know why I believe this... I just do... that these military/ govt/ corporate (whatever they are) triangles are able to fly right through cities without getting picked up on civilian radar.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

#Just a random thought.
Why cannot they be battery / jet engine powered hybrids? I mean, if I was to build a liquid grapheme exoskeleton

It would seem reasonable that, like modern terrestrial spacecraft, they are indeed powered by batteries and perhaps fuel cells.

I also saw the other day that students have managed to use ultrasound to 'grab' a small sheet of material and pull it upwards, like a 'tractor beam' of old.

Acoustic levitation...a rather solid, developed, and well used technology...nothing new to it.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

It only makes sense that if they're military they're stealthy as hell, as well as having sensors that you wouldn't believe.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The problem with the theory that black triangles are terrestial craft is that they've been seen in the 50's and 60's and perhaps even earlier than that. I've heard the claim that there would have been some sightings even in the 19th century! There has to be a limit to how advanced supposedly black tech is. I'm not entirely unconvinced by the black craft arguments as the triangles are, to quote my girlfriend, the only UFO type which makes any sense from a terrestial perspective. They seem so earthly, like human aircraft in 2020's or 30's could look like. But even the wildest claims of nazi antigravity toruses powering triangles fall apart if these things have really been seen in the 19th century.

Also Edgar Fouche, one of the key players in pushing the TR3-B meme, has confessed to being a liar and a "NSA agent". NIDS, with it's suspicious Aviary connections, has pushed hard for the stealth airship idea. NIDS also modified their hypothesis of "black ops craft" to "black ops craft intentionaly used to mess with people's heads" after their data started falling apart. It's quite disturbing to see how people have started to see these crafts as terrestial technology which very little or downright fradulent data to back such ideas up. And some of these hypotheses ignore the utterly amazing performance that these triangles sometimes display, such as acceleration which would kill any pilot, flying "backwards" compared to their supposed point of thrust, shooting out beams of light which get suspended in mid-air and even shapeshifting... If such claims are true it seems highly unlikely we are dealing with even advanced terrestial technology. If it's a technological phenomenon at all.

The big question is that why would anyone push for the triangles being human craft? There's a couple of factors. First off the triangle sightings are very common and extremely consistent. I think we can say quite unambiguously that people are really seeing something. And if they are they want answers. And what will the answer be? It's not going to be "yeah, these freakin' monoliths are leisurely violating our airspace and we can't do anything about it". Instead the phenomenon has to be explained away or made ambiguous. The British report with...rather complicated theory about floating plasma balls refracting light in unknown ways is an attempt to explain it. And they could be wrong. But as Nick Pope said, this explanation raises more questions than gives answers. A disinfo campaign designed to make people belive they are earth tech would be an attempt at making the phenomenon ambiguous. By this I mean that there will always be some who think they are ET/ID craft but as whole the phenomenon will slowly start to be seen as something else. So someone who reads about it will think that "maybe it's earth tech, maybe it's aliens" instead of associating them directly with aliens. It also creates a split within the community interested in these topics.

This is actualy a quite remarkable feat for a couple of reasons. First off it breeds of a sense of ominous omnipotency of the power that be. Surely if they have such amazing technology what's the point of resisting them? Surely they could protect us from aliens if they would be real? Such forms of thinking are very passivating. They may not be socialy very prominent, but the message of the TPTB having godlikely technology breeds fear in others (the kind of people here I guess) and a sense of security in Joe Average who saw something weird, is alarmed and Google's "black triangle".

Secondly it keeps people away from debating the implications of a highly consistent ongoing ET/ID/paranormal acitivity in major urban areas. It allows TPTB to not comment on it. If people believe it's black tech TPTB will obviously never comment on it...meanwhile what is supposed to be decades old cargo blimp technology supposedly stays top secret in a country that happily flaunts stealth bombers, aircraft mounted lasers and railguns.
But what if these definitively turn out to be ET/ID/para crafts? Well, the TPTB can always say that "yeah, they are aliens, sorry we didn't tell". After all they have not fully commited themselves to explaning these sightings away as funky airships and there has always been some little fringe element (me included I guess) who has argued that these are not human tech.

And if the triangles would turn out to be hostile the conflict would be over sooner than people could even wonder why these cargo blimps are flattening Earth's cities.

It's quite fascinating really how succesful the idea that these are terrestial craft has become. So succesful that, for example, you get much juicier material if you search youtube for "tr3-b" rather than "black triangle ufo".

www.youtube.com...

Of course this proves nothing as even the most interesting videos could be just fakes. But it's a testament to the cultural power of the TR3-B meme.

Here's some bits about older triangle sightings:
www.ufocasebook.com...
- Triangular UFO was sighted during a military excercise in 1952
www.ufocasebook.com...
- Black triangles seen in 1970's in France
richarddolanpress.com...
- a collection of some old sightings

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What if you have it totally 'back to front'?

What if, like the SR-71, the US, UK, NZ, Canadian and Aus. Governments clammed up tight together and said 'right, lets really get onto the kooks and loons with the 'TR-3B' and destroy any and all credibility these sightings ever could have.

That's not to say I do not have a copy of the 1561 woodcut on my desk. I do, and it intrigues me greatly. However, the modern continued rash of sightings and events are due to human technology.

Human.

Belgium included.

No 'aliens', no 'beings from other planets', and they are far more important to human evolution than just a 'cargo blimp'.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
phantomflier - there is a member here on ATS, BASSPLYR, who authored a thread about seeing an exotic 'other-worldly airframe'. Triangle in form, lights, silent.

He was amazed. Shocked almost.

Now, I told him a few details he had not mentioned before, and then for the kicker, I told him to take a camera as he would see it again. He did, a short period of time later.

Giving credit to BASSPLYR, he has refrained from taking photos and sharing them as he is a Patriot and feels that the technology should remain behind a cloak. Commendable indeed.

My point being then, if it was alien technology, how was I able to tell him that his mystery craft would be taking that flight path again?

Its human designed, human built, human operated.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm not One to give the establishment any sort f break...and I feel that we should post images of these machines..

Here: This was gained via "remote vision" and some other sources not of terrestrial origin...

This is "version 2" of the Terrestrial craft I have observed both directly, and via remote vision. The specs are from "off world" data sources...so are prolly only kind of close.

This craft is silent, but can not hover...to the best of my knowledge no terrestrial craft can hover silently unless it is lighter than Air. Over all this machine is about the size of an F-35 or similar aircraft.

It also has the advantage of "looking just like" a publically known drone...the X47B...the main difference is that it is longer by 5.5 meters. thus, if it is seen by anybody...it's a drone!

edit on 2-6-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join