It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles: The Worst Kept Secret

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martianlanded
Knightlight, appreciate your story. My wife and I had a very different experience recently. Might make an interesting contrast...

There was no fear. Our bedroom lit up. We raced onto the roof. We were granted an amazing sight. We were mesmerized. Everything gets funny timewise and rather surreal in some respects, but other than feeling like Id forgotten something really important, there was no terror. 

It was actually an amazing feeling. I felt, how do I put it, like I was seeing something I wasnt supposed to see. I also feel like my wife and I were granted the view. I cant explain that. But the "thing" we saw wanted to be seen. It let us see it for some reason. 

I cant reiterate enough, I dont know what we experienced, and we dont really know what to do with the experience, but if I were to conjecture "aliens," and take your story at face value, perhaps there are, ahem, multiple agendas. Perhaps some more dastardly than others... 

This right here. I know exactly how you felt, exactly. I too had the same exact reaction and thoughts about the triangle I saw. I actually whooped the second time I saw it.

KnightLight,

I feel like you and Martianlanded are talking two sides of the same coin. He reacted exhilarated you reacted with the utmost fear. Both of you in my opinion, and myself included, were being made inadvertently (or not) to feel that way via RF, EM induction in our brains due to the interaction with either a field the crafts propulsion generates. A field it broadcasts, or a beam it can direct. It may be able to run the spectrum of emotional responses in the person at will by changing variables in the frequencies projected. Set the beam to fear mode, to keep people away. Set the beam to happy mode to not freak out someone or make them panic. Always a possibility.

One of the most relevant statements in this whole thread. Not gunna say why though, sorry.
"Want to know a kicker to the story? MY brother couldn't see it, until it was almost on top of us. His brain denied it was happening. "

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Im a bit on the fence with all this mind control stuff. I found a link to a story, but I have no idea how true or real it is. Worth a look at though.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nelloh62

Taking a look at the link now. Will need some time to read all of it. At a glance some of it seems a bit over the top. Some of them in the link, at a glance, sound accurate. But they may be hard to spot.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm wondering if there is an ultrasonic frequency that these craft give off that can cause fear and panic? It could be a byproduct of the propulsion itself? Maybe some kind of ionizing field? If it does this due to its normal operation, it might explain one reason its kept in the dark.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
1947. Roswell. Uncle Sam meets ET. For well over half a century they have worked together on "research". We wanted military applications in response to our newly hatched Cold War. We got the anti-grav tech, they got to help foster our evolution by conducting us through MJ-12, CFR, IMF, WHO, etc. towards our own demise. Use our violent nature against us. Let this play out. You never had a choice. Not our faults, the game's always been rigged. Pike wrote to Mazzini - WWIII. Hey everyone loves a trilogy. Cull the herd. Revive the planet. Yada Yada. America, the beautiful, now held against her will, like an aging prostitute. High on the hog we've lived. Can't pay for healthcare or college, but we spend more than anyone to have the biggest "stick". But the Triangles are here for their control. Of us. Here in the states. Straight up. They want you to see. They want you to know. PSY-OP has begun. Y'all got youtubes. Wonder how many we'll see during Jade Helm 15. We're on the brink gang, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Or,

1947: breakthrough in solid state electronics and physics. A blossoming of ideas on what to do with said science breakthrough. Ushering in a new age of classified projects.

Mystik,

I would look more into low frequency not high. Here's another thing I would look into. Bright white blue lights = High Frequency. Red light = Low Frequency. Have you ever heard of Atmospheric Lasing? Propulsion lights (high freq) coupled with slow pulsing red light (low frequency) = ???

physics.aps.org...

www.google.com...

www.cleoconference.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Red no bueno

I was just speculating.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Red no bueno

I was just speculating.

Red & Blue flashing with a orange stripe is no bueno. Mucho peligro.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

KnightLight,

I feel like you and Martianlanded are talking two sides of the same coin. He reacted exhilarated you reacted with the utmost fear. Both of you in my opinion, and myself included, were being made inadvertently (or not) to feel that way via RF, EM induction in our brains due to the interaction with either a field the crafts propulsion generates. A field it broadcasts, or a beam it can direct. It may be able to run the spectrum of emotional responses in the person at will by changing variables in the frequencies projected. Set the beam to fear mode, to keep people away. Set the beam to happy mode to not freak out someone or make them panic. Always a possibility.

One of the most relevant statements in this whole thread. Not gunna say why though, sorry.
"Want to know a kicker to the story? MY brother couldn't see it, until it was almost on top of us. His brain denied it was happening. "

well I havn't wanted to talk about it.. Actually that was part of the signal as well.. Not wanting to talk about it. I'm looking at this crazy thing, and I'm thinking in my head take in as MUCH info as possible keep watching don't react yet keep watching.. and then out of nowhere I'm thinking look down at the sand so the craft doesn't see you.. Which I didn't do at first and then I did, and then it was gone, but my memory is very fuzzy at this point..

But I for sure felt an EM field. I wasn't convinced as to whether it was what was making the thing float, or if it was a second effect on purpose.

And about my brother how can you not see something that huge right above us lighting up the entire beach lol.

I'm sure if I didn't keep prodding him he would have no memory at all.

Guess I'm going all in on this one..

The craft, whoever was flying it. They knew I would be there. They timed the flight to get right on top of me.. This was meant for me, not my brother, but it was the only time I was completely alone without another person for say 13 miles in either direction.

one of my scarier thoughts is my memory.. Cause I said I ran, but, my memory is saying I ran one way, but then I ahve another memory of just standing there?

I found the experience to be directly related to the golden liquid light that poured down into my head not too long before this event.

And I'm not sure why, but over the last few days..
I'm no longer afraid to tell anything and everything.. no matter how weird.

And seriously I never knew your brain could just not see the world.. It's SOO crazy. It would be like being inside a house with no windows and thinking your in the woods..

I also feel like the lights make no sense on the craft... I mean unless they are what's doing the floating.. The three corner lights were angled out in a way like legs of a tripod.. Like the craft was sort of standing on the ground... And that middle light... I wanted to get out of that any way possible.
edit on 10-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

your brother not seeing it makes sense to me. SO does the little subliminal message to not look at it.

The lights on the bottom. The three out lights what color were they? And the center light too? It's Color? Just curious. The lights might make more sense than you know.

Also. Silly but Serious question. At the time of your sighting were you experiencing any sinus or head cold symptoms? Ie did you have a cold or sinus congestion that day? And to the best of your recollection your brother. Was he fine that day as far you know?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Not sure you're right on all points of your story but I do know a few things..
The old god's returned. They already came back.. That is who I think was coming after me that night.
That fear I had. I have a fear of Snakes.

The reason they didn't/don't like me personally..
Not sure, but I've had "Dragons" and "Minotaurs" messing with me for a good period of my life..

Moses got mad because that minotaur guy is Not very cool.. Where else do you see snake symbolism, and cow worship but in India..

It wasn't until Jesus pulled his little trick, that it got worse.

Dargons are feathered serpents.. They raised humans up to be "civilized." Meaning they organized us into value producing self replicating worker robots. Then they gave us desire to make them things.. Money was the tool. Humans against humans on this earth.. We are being tricked into killing ourselves. The Tower of babel.. They saw humans having a chance to fight back, we were self organizing, and doing great things. A tower to reach the gods? Literally. Not figuratively like it's high up.. Literally like it's a gate. One of our first grand civilizations built the pyramids, or it was the Lizard men. But it wasn't the egyptians.

I don't think you are going to find Dragon bones, because I suspect they don't die so easy.

They have threatened me through this site and other ways recently about the psy ops thing.. So I feel you there.

I guess the reason that I am saying things without fear of sounding crazy now? We may not have much time. And maybe not enough.

So If I was me. I would be trying to get my mind right. Jedi mind tricks.. They have powerful minds.

Where is all the gold? Lol that's what we are.. We are a Gold Mining, melting, producing, collecting and shipping machine.. We do it all on our own for paper. then it collects in banks, then it collects in America, then poof..

And I am sure people in power go along with it for 2 reasons. Fear.. And they get the world and the value in it, without all the extra people clogging the beaches. OF course then they breed and over time repopulate the earth.. The watchers watch, and then the right time comes, and they tell he other guys.. Hey guys, now's good, the technology level is sufficient.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: KnightLight

your brother not seeing it makes sense to me. SO does the little subliminal message to not look at it.

The lights on the bottom. The three out lights what color were they? And the center light too? It's Color? Just curious. The lights might make more sense than you know.

They were a very close to white yellow. The one in the middle was bright white, but not sure if it had any hue. if it had a hue it wasn't yellow.. Had more of that computer screen feel.

Also. Silly but Serious question. At the time of your sighting were you experiencing any sinus or head cold symptoms? Ie did you have a cold or sinus congestion that day? And to the best of your recollection your brother. Was he fine that day as far you know?

I don't get sick. So no. As far as my brother, I don't think so.. But it was cold, think it was in March.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I'm wondering if there is an ultrasonic frequency that these craft give off that can cause fear and panic? It could be a byproduct of the propulsion itself? Maybe some kind of ionizing field? If it does this due to its normal operation, it might explain one reason its kept in the dark.

I've used the phrase "cognitive stealth". I originally meant in the sense of "build it and conduct operations in such a strange way that make people think 'ET UFO' instead of military or intelligence craft". Perhaps there is additional physics involved, direct stimulation or deception.

I'm trying to figure out a mission then. I must assume that direct physical manipulation must be necessarily quite short range, cruising at 80,000 feet you can hardly affect people over 250 km or something in viewable range.

My guess is thus some kind of support for special operations troops primarily, and possibly tactical attack or information gathering, e.g. flying over the next lair of the next Osama in an unfriendly country.
edit on 10-4-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It is now October 16, 2017. Little has changed on ATS about the reality of UFOs and their domestically made replicas, the triangles. Certainly, the Aircraft Projects forum still stoutly avoids the topic. Of course, that forum is top heavy with military people so they have to play a coy game between what they know and suspect and what they want the average person to believe. As if our adversaries in the world don't have a clue to the reality of the triangles and alien UFOs.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Tajlakz

As far as I know, but my physics background sucks badly. When it came time for me to learn it, my brain said "screw you" and went on vacation.

Lol, I knew you weren’t some buttoned-up, stiff...there is a sense of humor, after all. Speaking of sense of humor, prolly wasn’t so funny BASSPLYR solicited “TR3B” pms on your behalf, huh?

I realize this is a 3.5 yr old thread, but that is the first I’ve heard you speak to the “physics” of the propulsion — you qualified it with “as far as I know...”, so I’m left wondering. At any rate, I came to ATS 3 years ago with the suspicion that the black triangles (guess there were “blue” ones that came before?) were very terrestrial in origin and that suspicion has only been reinforced. Notwithstanding subterfuge (I get it, there is only so much that can be spelled out — lesson learned), I think your “Weird California Sighting” thread has more intrigue and be one of the best reads on ATS. Guess you’re back to answering “TR3B” pms. Happy Halloween!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Hopefully hes not back to answering pms regarding said triangles. Zaphs over it and its not exactly funny to him any more for whatever reasons. But we must respect that. So no please dont harrass zaphod with tr3b jokes or pms. Not everyone appreciates bass sense of humor even if its pretty funny.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight
Why was there no sound? How was it moving forward and staying oriented with it's movement pointing forward as an isosceles triangle?

It uses some kind of directed ionization propulsion system. It uses a very compact and powerful engine to generate huge voltage differentials on different sides of the ship, effectively pushing and pulling it away from areas of natural ionization in the air. Manipulating field charges. I suspect that this has been in development at least as long as when this was first being flown around:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

No worries, pal, 95% of the time I’m on ATS I am doing so from my iPhone and I can’t manage to open up the icon in the avatar to send a PM — can’t make my thumbs any smaller and it’s just not worth it to try and properly send a PM by jumping on the desktop when I get home. Plus, I’d rather badger Zaph in plain-view...also, the TR3B is getting a lot of run of late because of our fellow ‘truth-seeker’, Tom DeLonge, cornering the market on having “the goods”, as it relates to ET/UFO tech/craft. As I mentioned, the “Weird California Sighting” thread and your/his/ATS members’ anecdotes about the Green Lady are true internet gold.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
OMG this Tr3B is getting worse than the Aurora rumours..Just call them Black Flying Triangles..

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
yep, still not making a ton of progress with these.

However (JMO) I've always been convinced that they're ours. The silver oval thingy's, yeah, probably not ours.
The silver round things with the bump-out on top? Probably ours, the bump-out is probably the radar or listening array.

But what do I know, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join