It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles: The Worst Kept Secret

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I've seen one of the black triangles here in Norway. In a small city with no military bases close by.

My sister and me was outside walking close to my old apartment. And I have a curious eye and I look up at the sky very often.(seen much I can't explain over my years).
We're turning onto the street leading to my apartment when we see it. A huge black triangle floating right over us. It looked huge, like at least two or three of our normal jets could fit inside it. Moved real slow overhead while making a weak humming sound. I felt no fear, even felt inclined to greet them, waving. While my sister was really scared.

It flew so low I could make out the form of it and the material. And the surface of the vehicle looked almost like a liquid black metal. And it had lights in each corners (aka 3 lights), and it seemed like some pulsing rings in the middle was wobbling.
It moved so very slow so it almost seemed unreal. Like just floating, did not seem like gravity was an issue for this vehicle.

A short week after I saw a other thing who scared the # out of me, it was a trapes shaped, smallest in the front. With lights running at all sides of the vehicle. It moved REALLY fast. I saw it flew right over my head and was gone in under 2 secs. That thing filled me with fear, and one reason could just be the velocity of it.

Some of us will prob not believe me. But that does not matter, because I KNOW I saw something, I am not believing, I know.

The black triangle I saw, is NOT one of ours.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ThunderWords

I've seen the little guy with the lights you saw, I think. I was ecstatic when I saw it. And yes it's unbelievably fast. It's one of the good guys. And as for the big guy. Don't be so certain it's not one of ours either. If you ever see it again be proud, not afraid.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: ThunderWords

I've seen the little guy with the lights you saw, I think. I was ecstatic when I saw it. And yes it's unbelievably fast. It's one of the good guys. And as for the big guy. Don't be so certain it's not one of ours either. If you ever see it again be proud, not afraid.

Oh yeah? Because I was filled with a unreal sense of fear, at first I didn't even understand why. It was kind of like a instinct.
So how are you so certain they are the good guys? Only asking since I was filled with such a weird sense of fear. Because I have very little fear for these things naturally, I am too curious

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Excellent recreation of a triangle sighting from 2000 just aired on Close Encounters

It seems the craft was just silently hanging out, like it was docked. Then energized and took off, good stuff.

Few online summaries
link 1
link 2

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well at least some people at MUFON also think the Belgian sitings was USAF. Just watched an episode of Hangar 1 on the super secret US space fleet which they think had its origins in 80s with Reagan and the SDI program. I honestly thought the show was close to 100% speculation, not even sure why they aired it.

Regardless, my question for everyone is why do you think Belgian sightings were military? What possible reason did we have for flying these over their airspace for several months?

If you watch the accounts given, it appears the craft are studying the landscape. Start watching at 4 minutes in for the best report.

Link

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

That's a good point.

I think it's possible they're ours, but assuming aliens are visiting (and that of course hasn't been established), I think they're reverse engineered somehow. The kinds of maneuvers these things allegedly are capable of are simply beyond what our military is capable of.

Here's an interesting article by Nick Redfern arguing flying triangle reports aren't military.
Flying Triangles: Not "Secret Aircraft"

Frankly, I get tired of people assuming – often without doing any deep research – that the FTs are domestic in origin. The reason why they reach that conclusion is actually very simple. There seems to be an assumption on the part of many in Ufology that the Triangles are phenomena that have only been seen since the 1980s onwards. Or, at the very earliest, the late 70s. Now, if that was the case, then yes, of course, an argument could be made that these craft are (a) ours; (b) still-classified; and (c) far in advance of the aforementioned Stealth aircraft.
Unfortunately for those who prefer to see the Flying Triangles as vehicles of the military and nothing else, there is a major problem: reports of craft identical to those seen today date back more than sixty years.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

Great link, enjoyed reading it. However I think Nick's point is better made about UFOs in general. The best cases are from the 50s and 60s where it is harder to claim the siting is just a black project, like the following cases

Madagascar in 54, double siting
Westall in 66, daylight siting at Australian elementary school
Ravenna in 66, cat and mouse chase

Given the blackbird rolling out in 64, it simply cannot be ruled out that UFO sitings in in the last few decades are not just experimental craft. The cases Nick mentions stand on their own, but that doesnt mean we didnt have triangle craft during 89/90 Belgium flap. What I cant understand is why anyone would think we would operate our super secret triangles so openly over the Belgium territory for a few months. Makes no sense to me.
edit on 30-3-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: added description for westall.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Triangles are a natural progression from the delta wing that the Hortons and others were playing with in the 1920,s.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The Moon, 1882: Scientific American Vol. 46 claims two huge triangular shaped objects are observed by 19th century astronomers near the moon. The two objects were reported to have rendezvoused and then vanished.

Dutch East Indies, 1890: Sightings of flying triangles are described as roughly triangular, about one hundred feet on the base and two hundred feet on the sides.

Rome, 1933: Benito Mussolini forms a top secret study group to investigate a flap of flying triangles being sighted all over Italy. There are two messages in which Mussolini ordered censorship of any information relating to possible appearance of crafts of unknown origin, specifically forbidding the spreading of information about some kind of triangle-shaped craft landing near Milano.

North Sea, 1952: triangular-shaped UFOs are seen during a NATO exercise called ‘Mainbrace’. At least two reports of encounters with triangular-shaped vehicles are reported by the navy off the coast of Ireland. The first was a ‘blue/green triangle’ which was observed flying over the sea at a speed of 1,500 miles per hour. Later, a triangular formation of lights emitting a ‘white light exhaust’ was seen in the same vicinity. These were the sightings which caused the British Government to officially recognize the UFO mystery.

Manchester, 1956: A triangle was spotted in precisely the same location that advanced aircraft of an identical configuration are being seen today. The Vulcan bomber came into production at that time but could only reach a top speed of 645 mph, which does not explain the Mainbrace sightings.

What this all means, Houston, is that you have a problem. Sightings of identical craft to those being seen on a large scale today have been reported for decades.

ET is not on Earth to play golf, they are studying the planet. They know where the human flight paths are and they can use them as a disguise anytime they want.

Conclusion: An ALIEN presence has been operating in our skies and utilizing triangular aero forms for more than 100 years.

a reply to: Aliensun

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Triangles are a natural progression from the delta wing that the Hortons and others were playing with in the 1920,s.

f-22 doesnt exactly look like a triangle, nor does the typhoon. Maybe for gravity propulsion, but this isnt the case for the modern fighter.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I think you are making the same point as Nick, but I think the real take away is UFOs in general have been spotted long before a military explanation works. The trick is identifying the cases with the strongest evidence.

For instance, I did find a thread on the Mussolini quote, but it seems the trail goes cold real quick.

Link

The Belgium UFO flap probably has more evidence than any other case, however there is that military possibility. I personally cant think of any reason the USAF would conduct open operations over the course of months using a highly classified craft.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Could you provide sources for those cases?

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

See the link posted above yours.

And these:

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.syracusenewtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

As they say:

"The trend of open deployment of the Flying Triangles is not consistent with secret operation of an advanced DOD aircraft.

Secret aircraft are tested exclusively in approved ranges and danger areas, and would not fly into heavily defended airspace without proper diplomatic clearance. Otherwise, a diplomatic incident is risked, with the possibility that the aircraft may be intercepted, and the secret craft made public."

Triangles spend a lot of time hovering over motorways, nuclear power stations and graveyards. As we all know, flashing a brilliant light on gravestones is a common military tactic. : )

The Belgian Air Force stated that the triangle craft went from only hundreds of feet high to thousands of feet in seconds and that it went instantly from a hovering state to over a thousand kilometers per hour.

This action means that the craft was under intelligent control, but the acceleration involved would have killed any human occupants.

Even today human craft cannot do this. If the OP wants us to believe they can, he better show us a photo of one that says "Made In China" on it.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Secret aircraft are tested exclusively in approved ranges and danger areas, and would not fly into heavily defended airspace without proper diplomatic clearance. Otherwise, a diplomatic incident is risked, with the possibility that the aircraft may be intercepted, and the secret craft made public."

Completely agree, everything seems to point away from the USAF.

The Belgian Air Force stated that the triangle craft went from only hundreds of feet high to thousands of feet in seconds and that it went instantly from a hovering state to over a thousand kilometers per hour.

This action means that the craft was under intelligent control, but the acceleration involved would have killed any human occupants.

Even today human craft cannot do this. If the OP wants us to believe they can, he better show us a photo of one that says "Made In China" on it.

This part cant be claimed as categorically true, Im sure most of us would be shocked to see the Blackbird cruising the skies in 1964, who knows what was available to us in 1989(presumeably just F-117 and B-2). I tend to think this technology wasnt available to us, but even if it was, as you stated at the top, there are really only reasons not to be Belgium, especially so openingly.
edit on 6-4-2015 by 111DPKING111 because: added comment

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun because it would probably invoke disclosure of where we received the technology from to build the triangles. What is their propulsion system, hey we don't need oil anymore. there goes the economy . Then the Chinese , Russia might make more nukes or whatever to protect from the triangles. Then when there is public info about the triangles, much easier to get classified info and to our enemies it ends up. just deny they exist much easier. I remember back in the early 60's we were watching this TV show and a retired general came on and he said "...don't be surprised if you see flying saucers in a time of strife for American" my Dad and me looked at each other and we said nothing.

edit on 8-4-2015 by LA1IMPALA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThunderWords
I've seen one of the black triangles here in Norway. In a small city with no military bases close by.

My sister and me was outside walking close to my old apartment. And I have a curious eye and I look up at the sky very often.(seen much I can't explain over my years).
We're turning onto the street leading to my apartment when we see it. A huge black triangle floating right over us. It looked huge, like at least two or three of our normal jets could fit inside it. Moved real slow overhead while making a weak humming sound. I felt no fear, even felt inclined to greet them, waving. While my sister was really scared.

It flew so low I could make out the form of it and the material. And the surface of the vehicle looked almost like a liquid black metal. And it had lights in each corners (aka 3 lights), and it seemed like some pulsing rings in the middle was wobbling.
It moved so very slow so it almost seemed unreal. Like just floating, did not seem like gravity was an issue for this vehicle.

A short week after I saw a other thing who scared the # out of me, it was a trapes shaped, smallest in the front. With lights running at all sides of the vehicle. It moved REALLY fast. I saw it flew right over my head and was gone in under 2 secs. That thing filled me with fear, and one reason could just be the velocity of it.

Some of us will prob not believe me. But that does not matter, because I KNOW I saw something, I am not believing, I know.

The black triangle I saw, is NOT one of ours.

I was in the ARMY. I was exposed to new ideas. Get off on the wrong foot.. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed.. March Left foot first. I have a healthy does of aircraft ID. I have a healthy dose of being used to Firing Rockets, and automatic Grenade Launchers, and 50 caliber machine guns. IF you think a top secret vehicle that uses wind over it's curved wings to make a pressure differential would phase me..... You are not paying any attention.

I have never had fear like when I saw the black triangle.. I often call it silent.. But I also sometimes say it had a low hum..
I sometimes call it USA, but I sometimes don't..

It's not that I am changing my story.. It's that..

This thing FREAKED me out Hardcore to the bone animal instinct this is BAAAD vibe..

It had four lights.. at three corners and a big one in the middle..

It flew so slow............ ssuullooooowww. I shouldn't say it flew... It was just sort of there moving.. Like how a Star destroyer looks in Star wars.. Like there was no gravity..

It came right at me. Floated right over my head DEAD CENTER.. I could have hit it with a rock.. It was pretty big.. I've guessed maybe 150ft long. But it's a guess.

Now it get's weird.. Cause I am a scorpio.. I basically chase death sometimes.. I don't know any "out there" concept that really scares me, and seeing a UFO was always my most exciting idea. so normally this would be an awesome exciting experience right? I mean I try to experience states similar to death.. What is more scary than a heart attack, and a body, my body on the ground? OR a gun shot to the head BOOM.. Those things scare me, but.. Somehow not quite like this..

Nope. As it floated over me, I instantly panicked. I grabbed my brothers hand (dudes don't hold hands btw) I'm like 17 years old or something like this.. I grabbed my brothers hand and start running.. I'm running from an "airplane?" why???

If all the sudden you see a bear, and it looks up, and starts charging..
That's the same feeling.

My brain at the same time was telling me to look down because if I didn't see or think about the craft.. it would go away. IT wouldn't be real.. As long as the craft didn't know I knew it was there, I would be safe... when I looked back up it was gone.

BTW I don't think UFOs are craft....
I think they are Snakes........

I held my brothers hand!!

People have no idea..

And now I hope to NEVER see a ufo EVER again.

Want to know a kicker to the story? MY brother couldn't see it, until it was almost on top of us. His brain denied it was happening. I had a timespan of around 30 minutes to keep pointing it out..
"That star is bright."
"is that star moving?"
"dude look, what is that?"
ME "come on look."
him "meh"
I stop for a bit, always watching it.. Me and my brother very stubborn.. so I don't push him for now.
Me "Ok is that the moon?"
he says nothing.. There were clouds in the sky.. There was this giant light making a reflection on the ocean..
Then the clouds part and reveal the moon.. Wait if the moon is there, WHAT is that other thing...??
ME "that thing has lights."
Him "meh."

blah blah blah.... you get the picture.. He remembers this happening but he ignores it.. My baby brother said something one time, and it all made sense.. He doesn't want to know, he doesn't want to live in that world. Let him be. And so I will. And to raise that bet.. I would like to live in his world too.

He was one to always shut out our shared experiences of demons. It took me a long time but now I get it.. This is MY reality!
edit on 9-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA
I remember back in the early 60's we were watching this TV show and a retired general came on and he said "...don't be surprised if you see flying saucers in a time of strife for American" my Dad and me looked at each other and we said nothing.

A time of Strife
AND
Flying Saucers

Those are completely LINKED together..

One brings the other.

Demonic.

But it's always darkest before the dawn.

I got jumped by four men in a car when I was walking home at night. I think it was gang related. The fear I felt that night. (my life is over now I'm dead, fear) That was equal to seeing the black triangle..

It doesn't make any sense... Unless...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Knightlight, appreciate your story. My wife and I had a very different experience recently. Might make an interesting contrast...

There was no fear. Our bedroom lit up. We raced onto the roof. We were granted an amazing sight. We were mesmerized. Everything gets funny timewise and rather surreal in some respects, but other than feeling like Id forgotten something really important, there was no terror. 

It was actually an amazing feeling. I felt, how do I put it, like I was seeing something I wasnt supposed to see. I also feel like my wife and I were granted the view. I cant explain that. But the "thing" we saw wanted to be seen. It let us see it for some reason. 

I cant reiterate enough, I dont know what we experienced, and we dont really know what to do with the experience, but if I were to conjecture "aliens," and take your story at face value, perhaps there are, ahem, multiple agendas. Perhaps some more dastardly than others... 

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martianlanded
I dont know what we experienced, and we dont really know what to do with the experience, but if I were to conjecture "aliens," and take your story at face value, perhaps there are, ahem, multiple agendas. Perhaps some more dastardly than others... 

I think that's always the case.. Whatever names we call anything.. We can see for sure humans are both good and evil. Why not anything else?
It's good to be talking to someone not so combative for a change.

If you add the word angels, to my experience as demons.. Then those two words combined, make aliens that are either good or bad..

I'm not stuck on certain words to describe reality.. Words are relative to an experience. It's the experience itself that is undeniable.

In fact I think your word is better. I used my word on purpose, of course. And no matter what we call something.. A rose is still a rose by any other name. It still smells as sweet.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join