It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles: The Worst Kept Secret

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
I want to seeeeee a real one though...

Let me ask you this; "Have you ever seen a B-52? How about a B-2?

These "triangle craft" are no different.

The probability you have seen one is actually rather high...the probability you could recognize this fact is very small.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Well no, but... I mean people get this really cool, hovering overhead giant black triangle sighting... not the random flying thing thousands of feet in the air flying by at high speeds and being mostly unrecognizable.

I want that clear, world shattering, undeniable, "this is a giant ship floating above you that is so high tech it may even be out of this world" sighting.

I'm tired of second hand accounts of everything, I want my own personal, proof. I don't even care if I can prove it to anyone else. I want to knoooooooow, for me, myself, and I.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Something flying at mach 5 is more likely to be high tech than a floating triangle, which could be a stealth dirigible.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel
a reply to: Puppylove

Something flying at mach 5 is more likely to be high tech than a floating triangle, which could be a stealth dirigible.

I want a giant black triangle stealth dirigible!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Use the Force Luke....I mean Puppylove....and you will see them.

Well actually no...but keep looking up. Handy if you live near a USAF or Army or Navy base too, it seems.

They are there, whether a smart balloon, a hitech Alien copy, or whatever, when you consider the 60 + years that the Secret squirrel works of the various Govt contractors, of the various countries, have been around, the 2000 people disappearing into the desert at A51, Pine Gap, etc etc....its no wonder Man has these special tech things floating arouns and flying to the moon, other than silly rockets and winged craft.

What annoys me is, why are they suppressing this information, who is benefiting from this tech, and are we not mature enough as a race to accept it?.....well OK scrap the last one.....that is probably the answer there.

What I would like to see, is that some real billionaires put up some cash, say 50 mill$ each, and declare a race to the Moon and back, by any tech available....must take off from Earth, orbit the moon then land back on Earth. In the spirit of the good old days of the industrial and tech revolution when rich benefactors set up World race etc for a reward.

Launch either by the relandable rocket, off a 747 high up, via a hi altitude balloon, or if they are real smart, from the ground.

I can see hybrid tech, Jet engine/ramjet/rocket boost, using winged craft, or lighter than air craft, or some spinning vortex and gyros, solar power, nuclear battery etc.etc ....
Fully document the journey, have 50 gopros showing ever second of the journey, inside and out of the craft, they dont have to land on the Moon just orbit twice and return...should be able to do it all in a day. its not the 1960s anymore.

Now that would really get the science juices flowing dont ya think?....so whos going to approach Bill Gates and Warren Buffet with the idea??

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
Use the Force Luke....I mean Puppylove....and you will see them.

What I would like to see, is that some real billionaires put up some cash, say 50 mill$ each, and declare a race to the Moon and back, by any tech available....must take off from Earth, orbit the moon then land back on Earth. In the spirit of the good old days of the industrial and tech revolution when rich benefactors set up World race etc for a reward.

Launch either by the relandable rocket, off a 747 high up, via a hi altitude balloon, or if they are real smart, from the ground.

I can see hybrid tech, Jet engine/ramjet/rocket boost, using winged craft, or lighter than air craft, or some spinning vortex and gyros, solar power, nuclear battery etc.etc ....
Fully document the journey, have 50 gopros showing ever second of the journey, inside and out of the craft, they dont have to land on the Moon just orbit twice and return...should be able to do it all in a day. its not the 1960s anymore.

Now that would really get the science juices flowing dont ya think?....so whos going to approach Bill Gates and Warren Buffet with the idea??

Would it not be better, easier to use modern existing technology?

Like this

Science and technology that is not quite in the public sector is a more economical / cost effective way to go. All that needs done is for industry to pull their heads out and begin to implement.

Early engineering I've done with just this simple drive system builds starships and a mission to Alpha C. in 10 years.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Alien sun / KnightLight- I work in a small town immediately north of Edwards AFB. While at work one night about three years ago, I spotted one such aircraft flying relatively low and slow over town. The "plane" as I call it was triangular and black, with five lights evenly spaced on the leading edge. The aircraft flew a lazy 8 pattern over the town before it flew off towards the mountains to the west. Interestingly, the plane was flanked on each side by a blacked out helicopter, flying about two hundred yards off each wing tip, and was flying slow... slower than, for example, a Cessna... and made no noise as it flew. Speed-wise, it flew about the speed of a fast ultralight. Size-wise it had the width of a commercial jet, or a comparative military refueling jet (like a KC-135) width. It flew slow, lite, and soft.

As for the helicopters - It didn't seem like they were in " pursuit" of the plane - more accompanying the plane, observationally, chase, but not chasing; they mimicked and stayed in their wing-tip approximations. As mentioned, in watching the 4-5 minute event, the plane seemed to fly aloft "lighter than air," this as previously described.

It was pretty neat to witness, and while doing so the "Phoenix Lights" sighting came to mind. We witness plenty of sonic booms out there in the desert, and I know folks who work on base who do and work with some neat programs, but this was the only "odd sighting" I had witnessed in my years of working in the city.

To me, this plane is by no means an alien craft - definitely a military platform of some type.

reply to: KnightLight

edit on 9-8-2014 by TheHed because: 1st post - new to this world of ATS.

edit on 9-8-2014 by TheHed because: I don't have an eraser.

edit on 9-8-2014 by TheHed because:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Also - as I didn't mention, the plane appeared to less exhibit the delta wing/lifting body configuration as it did more so resemble a B-2 type configuration... this length to width. The delta plane shapes, like the Aurora diagram posted earlier, isn't what I saw. What I saw was closer to a squished trapezoid shape. I saw a black outline ... like a plane sized triangle hole in the sky; no other lights than the leading edge lights, no discernible cockpit, no tell tale body lines... just the outline. There was no moon that night, skies were clear with unlimited visibility.
edit on 9-8-2014 by TheHed because: Spelling error corrected

edit on 9-8-2014 by TheHed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheHed

Also - as I didn't mention, the plane appeared to less exhibit the delta wing/lifting body configuration as it did more so resemble a B-2 type configuration... this length to width. The delta plane shapes, like the Aurora diagram posted earlier, isn't what I saw. What I saw was closer to a squished trapezoid shape. I saw a black outline ... like a plane sized triangle hole in the sky; no other lights than the leading edge lights, no discernible cockpit, no tell tale body lines... just the outline. There was no moon that night, skies were clear with unlimited visibility.

Like this?

Or shorter...

If about 20% shorter then it could be X-47...if this aspect ratio; it is likely a spacecraft.

ETA: This craft or the drone may appear to have 5 lights due to mid wing reflections...its a bit strange, and yet kinda cool.

edit on 9-8-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The X-47 isn't the only flying wing design out there. It could be several things that are being developed.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The night Obama was in Tokyo last I was in the mountains north of Tokyo. Two of us while walking at night in a small valley saw what looked like a fast moving satellite. Then it quickly came out of space and started moving slowly from one mountain top across the valley towards us. You could make out a big orange light in front at first then as it got closer a faint red one in back (nothing blinking, just glowing, completely silent). It moved really slowly right above us and then you could make out the shape of a triangle and it was black. Then what freaked us out was that it stopped and pivoted to the left and then continued on slowly to the other mountain and out of sight.
edit on 10-8-2014 by bimyou because: grammer fix

edit on 10-8-2014 by bimyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Shorter,tanka, wider. Definitely a terrestrial plane. It was flying low ( I think elevation is near 2600 here and the plane flew at about 500 or so off the deck. It was big and lumbering.... seemed lighter than air, but it flew at slower than conventional speeds - akin to the speed of a blimp or ultralight, as mentioned before.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheHed

I have been unable to post the last day or so but wanted to contribute to this thread. Last night at 8:00pm we noticed two low flying civilian looking jets. Further north in the sky was two black triangle shaped crafts flying slow and low. They were flying over the south tip of Lincoln, Nebraska in daylight. Not more than three minutes later, a black helicopter flew very low in the same flight path. The helicopter had no markings and was flying so low we could actually see the occupants inside the helicopter. My only thought was they were heading for Offutt Air Force base 50 miles away. I had read about this stuff a million times on Above Top Secret, but never had I actually witnessed something like this. My 12 year old was beside himself, he could not believe what we were seeing.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Still don't know if this is a fake

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yes it's a fake.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yes it's a fake.

Yup a lot are but there are some good pictures as you know if you know where too look

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
a reply to: crazyewok

Thanks Zaphod58 & crazyewok

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Triangles are real, whatever they are.
In the 1956 movie documentary "UFO" *
the USAF admits the phenomena is real, then 30+ years later
the police reports from Tinely Park Illinois Triangles, the Phoenix lights of 97
and recently Stephenville Tx all make me reevaluate.

In that film "UFO"
(don't you love a movie so old it's simply called "UFO"?)
The USAF show their film of what I'd say is a triangle with two
of three lights on moving extremely quick.
And they admit having no idea what it was.
Because of the year plus the many other
Very Large Triangular sightings in the 1950's,
It has made me question who these actually belong to.

I'm still in the "it's ours " camp for the majority.
However, some of this triangle phenomena may be ET.
And maybe many of the triangles we see now are the reversed engineered craft
we often speculate about.

*If one has doubts as to whether the USAF believed UFO's were real in 1956,
WATCH THAT MOVIE..
It's on netflix and sure seems like a government produced movie with the intent
of disclosure.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Didn't we lose a few D-21s over China in the 60s or 70s? a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I always found the interesting correlation of the Berlin Wall coming down (fall of the Soviet Union) with a multitude of triangle sightings in the nation that hosts NATO. Were one to come down God forbid, I couldn't think of a friendlier nation to clean up the mess. Maybe we were making sure the Soviet nukes didn't get sold off to the highest bidder? Those commies sure loved capitalism for the first few months they did. Just a postulation. a reply to: 111DPKING111

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join