It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll: Tell us your opinion of Vladimir Putin.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
First ATS poll: Are there shills on ATS, specifically Russian shills that signed up right before or during the Crimean "crisis"?

Second ATS poll: Yep, there sure are!

SkepticOverlord: Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant!!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

You wanna know 'bout Putin. I'll tell you 'bout Putin!

He's the worst baby daddy...ever. He don't pay no money, he don't buy no pampers.

He don't do squat, but lookin' in that old cracked mirror goin' "oooohhhh I so pretty. Lookie at me, I sooooo pretty".

I gonna kick his Putin poot to the curb....

Des

edit on 2-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

:video snipped:

Whoa. Kasparov was asked about Putin's chess game, the lady asked "How do you check mate Putin?"
Kasparov says NO because Putin's a poker player! Now I'm confused. Confused is what happens when you listen to TV commentators offer dumb questions like "How do you check mate Putin?".

Kasparov: "He (Putin) is playing poker. He has a weak hand. But he knows how to raise the stakes. And he knows how to bluff. And it's time to call his bluff."

I think Kasparov is the one bluffing. Putin is really playing chess, not poke, imho.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
ahh yes Poker,,

wounder what his 'tell" might be??

hmmm

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
well i don't hate Putin, in fact i think he's great and i see great similarity with him and many great kings and emperors of the past, a sort of modern Caesar(augustus not julius) or Constantine if you will. i see him as an enemy worthy of respect and an enemy to fear.

Hmm

I see the Resemblance

Meanhile ..

2 May 2014 Last updated at 14:44 ET
'Many dead' in Ukraine offensive in Sloviansk - Turchynov
www.bbc.com...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I like him overall.

Yeah hes not amazing but hes not bad either and russians like him.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Putin = Alpha male no matter what you think of him

edit on 5/3/2014 by thehumbleone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thehumbleone
Putin = Alpha male no matter what you think of him

And why would you?

If it wasnt Putin it would be some other crazy asshole.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Mr Putin is better than anything the USA has to offer but like all the elite is on the take.

John Kerry is one big joke, McCain well say no more and that makes Obama the best out the lot of them and he's next to useless because puppets don't need any brains and the system is so faixed with both sides serving the same banker masters that you would be better of being a commy anyway.

Putin at least is not a puppet and is his own man.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Putin's heart is in the right place, and everyone misunderstands him.

I would like to see Obama just walking down the street like that.

He's so hated that he dares only speak from behind 6" of glass and the media plays along and tries to keep it out of view when he's out and about near the public.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I've met a few Russian students over the years since the USSR collapsed and educational exchange resumed. In the early years most of the students were hoping to find a way to stay in the US or Canada. By the late '90s we noticed a change in attitude toward their home country. They wanted to go back and be a part of making it into a new and working society. The ones who still keep in touch have done just that. They are far better off in their jobs and financial conditions that many of their classmates in the US.
Two of these people are journalists or associated with media. They are very impressed with Putin's educational drive and the fact that he did a PhD in economics. One explained it to me this way: "He invested his very life in the KGB as far as we can tell but then the political system failed because somebody didn't know enough about economics and government. So when he lost that job he got busy studying the system that the Germans used after they fell apart and before you know it, he's gone from KGB to Doctor of Economics! I think that if a man can do that, he just might be the one to turn us around." Those former students still have lots of criticism for the government but they know they are fighting a heavily entrenched system---not one man. They've seen enormous progress in their lifetime so they have hope for their children.
These people could be arrested and disappeared tomorrow I suppose and I might never hear from them again. There was a time in my life when I absolutely knew that could happen in the USSR. At that same time, I also believed that it could never happen in the US. That time has passed. Now I have to ask myself why the president of Russia looks less like a dictator than the president of my country?
I'm pretty sure he's a thug or has friends that are thugs but when I look at the list of supporters and friends of our current president and their close affiliation to the violence of the '60s and '70s, I shudder. I'm pretty sure I'm more scared of that gang than the Russian gang.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

LOL the vote is rigged...

I hereby abstain.

I agree with you. The options appear to be loaded into either completely evil or varying degrees of "friendly", which is not a fair scale in my opinion. Do the people who write these polls ever listen to internet radio?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This thread has fleas.

We have all been fooled ...
Putin is a dog.

Levity is good !

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
What a BS poll!! Who came up with this?? Surely not S.O????

Come on this is blatant smear propaganda!!

BS answers!! Its like the magic card selections magicians do!! Forced card choosing!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Putin effectively deserves a Nobel Peace Prize, he's constantly avoiding WW3 as the West constantly presses him for it

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I agree, the poll is a scam, there is no real answer on there, the real answer would be "He's doing his best to stop the West from starting WW3, he therefore deserves a Nobel Peace Prize"

originally posted by: projectbane
What a BS poll!! Who came up with this?? Surely not S.O????

Come on this is blatant smear propaganda!!

BS answers!! Its like the magic card selections magicians do!! Forced card choosing!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I'd be suspicious about the agenda of whoever started the Poll

originally posted by: missvicky

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

LOL the vote is rigged...

I hereby abstain.

I agree with you. The options appear to be loaded into either completely evil or varying degrees of "friendly", which is not a fair scale in my opinion. Do the people who write these polls ever listen to internet radio?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I have seen some stupid stuff on ATS..........This poll takes the cake.........Really..... a poll about Putin........Really.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Each time the West puts in a Western Puppet Government into a Russian neighbor, Putin has every right to be angry and to protect Russia's interests. If you keep provoking Russia of course they will keep defending themselves, but that's nowhere near as bad as sending troops around the world to take out random nations like Libya, Iraq and Afghan. The West have no right to criticize Putin for keeping his doorstep tidy.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Not many options really seems slightly biased?
ahaha

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join