It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll: Tell us your opinion of Vladimir Putin.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

I won't be laughing until Rupert Murdoch starts up Fox East in Moscow.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I voted : Putin's heart is in the right place, and everyone misunderstands him.

Putin is finding the best possible way for Russian democracy. He's a great leader, his country keeps him in power because they recognize the greatness... just as the USA recognized the greatness of FDR (for 4 terms). Plus, he puts American space program in check which is causing much reverberation in the US commercial space sector. In regards to space exploration, the rocket situation in Ukraine was an easy move for him to make because the USA left themselves wide open for his move to check. And that's exactly what he did.

(post by Coagula removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I like the man's ability at politics & being a tactician in developing his policies...

in contrast Obama sows the seeds of racism as a tactic, drives the government to serious deficit spending by having all Agencies buy ammunition at market prices then systematically destroying that same ammo...
what he cannot get done by stealth he decrees as the Law-of-the-Land by way of executive-orders

Obama next to Putin is a shambles...way out of his league as a street organizer as opposed to a world leader with a comprehensive mind that can & does master all the moving parts which allow a paradigm to be created out of chaos

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The Soviet Empire will rise again.

Putin will crush us all !

Take a good look at Georgia,Ukraniee,Crimea, and it's arms deals in the Middle East.

I voted Putin will crush us all.

Hell ain't no one standing in his way for those paying attention.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i dont really know the man but there is a American sherrif who i do have alot of respect for and he does have a pretty big opinion of putin. sorry if i trust Steven Segall more than i do a bunch of internet people hiding behind computers. guess he is a paid russian shill too, who also just happens to be a honest to goodness sherrif in louisiana.

www.thewire.... com/global/2014/03/steven-seagal-loves-putin-and-might-become-a-russian-citizen-because-of-ukraine/359792/

ction guy Steven Seagal weighed in on the international dispute over Russia's annexation of Crimea this week. Spoiler alert: he's siding with his friend Vladimir Putin and not with President Obama, whom the action star believes is one Benghazi revelation away from impeachment. In an interview with the state-run Rossiskaya Gazeta, Seagal called Putin "one of the great living world leaders," adding that he "would like to consider him as a brother."

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Corruption Exposed

Are we getting trolled?

Sources say... maybe?

P.S. Putin will crush you all!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: letscit

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Super. Maybe Steve & Vlad can double date with Kim Jong Il and Dennis Rodman.

extra DIV

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It seems that people like to think that the Russian agenda, is created by Putin. Putin would have never got this far, without the Russian people backing him up.
The events taking place are of Russian origins, with Putin as bad ass ex kgb, playing his role as first man, in a much larger play going on.

I honestly think that there has not been a single leader in the world before, with his bad ass attitude and charisma, that throws a shadow on any other world leader. He would be the only one winning, in a hand to hand fight with the others.

I can only hope that the west will not walk into a conflict, because they don't understand the Russian perspective on the world. Putin will probably be a man of his word. As the Ukraine issue is happening at Russia's borders, they have more right to meddle in the region then any western power.

I will take this all back, if Putin causes WW 3 though... In the mean time, he gets the benefit of the doubt.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

none of options qualify. Putin is not a nice guy and is going to get himself and his country in trouble.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sinter Klaas
I honestly think that there has not been a single leader in the world before, with his bad ass attitude and charisma, that throws a shadow on any other world leader. He would be the only one winning, in a hand to hand fight with the others.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Pshht. I don't think he was even the baddest Russian.

Remember Mikhail Gorbachev? I remember the cage match he had with Junkyard Dog in '84. He hypnotized Dog with that jellystain on his head and pinned him in straight falls.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I voted Putin will crush us all.

Hell ain't no one standing in his way for those paying attention.

Dead wrong, Neo.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I thought this poll was about Putin. Not a poll on the poll.

He's a pain in the East. Don't see him being much of one here....unless it gets into a pissing contest.

Then you are wrong, there were bound to be comments on the questions such is the way they are fabricated.
Tell you what, make two results for the Putin comments, one with the poll comments, and one without comments, just to compare the stats. Maybe you and the Sheep man can stop whining then.

+2 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ill just take the George Carlin Approach..

And Post some Pic's

Now What is Putin trying to do?

with The Ukraine .

You Have of the Population that wants to be Pro Russian and the Other Traditional Ukraine

A Country that has Practically the Same Culture and Close to the Same Language as Mother Russia
and was a Puppet Controlled State with the Soviet Union, Well Part of the USSR Before the Down Fall

It like Seeing France invading/influencing Belgium or Germany invading Austria with Welcome Arms Yet Again

Or the UK Invading a Common Wealth Country. or USA

Tho America Invaded Afghanistan because of Terrorist Training Hold Outs and Iraq because of They Supposedly had Weapons of Mass Destruction ? which they didn't tho Saudi Arabia was on those planes Right and where was the plane Videos from the Pentagon ?

Anyhow is it a Civil for Ukraine ? so let it Be

or is it going to Be another Cold War Era like Korea and Vietnam and The USA and Russia will be the Suppliers and be on the Side line like the Soviets and China with Korea and Vietnam

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Thank you. I think that, in all likelihood, Russia would like to regain their former state, albeit refashioned a bit. To me, that would be a pretty logical motivation as they are trying to pull themselves back up to being a world super power. The dissolution of parts of the USSR undermined their position somewhat within world politics. I think they are trying to get that back.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Putin is part of the New World Order, and all of you who don't see this(great majority of people on this forum) are suckers.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Putin is better then Obama imo but I don't really know that part of the world personally and find it too easy to hate Obama. I like Putin's personality and find him very interesting, where I find Obama lacks any substance besides what his puppet master tell him to do. My hope is that he has no intention of starting a major war (Putin) and is just doing what he thinks is best for his country but I lack the information to make any reliable opinion.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is just plain old asinine.

Putin will crush you all!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sinter Klaas

I will take this all back, if Putin causes WW 3 though... In the mean time, he gets the benefit of the doubt.

I have to imagine that Putin understands the fullest complexities of European politics, especially 1914 and 1939.

FYI, WW 3 started in 1945.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
He's a left over from the old Soviet Union. The iron sickle is still embedded in his belief system.

His predecessor, Boris Yeltsin had a drinking problem but he put Russia on the track to democracy. I saw the writing on the wall when Putin was elected and it was revealed that he was once a KGB agent for the old Soviet Union. What were the people of Russia thinking?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join