It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you agree opening 3rd eye allows you to see entities?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

Its a metaphor for the sight of someone who wills reality into existence.

You need not worry about a "masters" gift like some Hollywood movie. All wisdom and knowledge is really meant to help you live better, happier lives.

Its like asking if a mechanics wrench makes bolts to be turned.

I don't believe half of what people ascribe to their "natural abilities "....most of the time they are just frustrated people who went crazy because they didn't end up with freaking super powers that made them special.

You need to truly see with your own eyes before you even think to a "third eye". Its a metaphor for crying out loud.....

Learn to will your reality first. That should take you a lifetime or more....LOL

Then you will SEE the purpose of a " third eye"

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ok guys, how do you open your 3rd eye?

I tried meditating once, and I went in to it blind (no pun intended) and I came out of it feeling I was floating. It calmed down after a while, but it was FREAKY. Ok.

So I have avoided it since. Please answer me this:

1) How do you open the 3rd eye
2) WHY do you open your 3rd eye
3) Should we be doing it if we don't know much about it? Can you even control it?

I watched the video posted and it interested me. After the first minute or so I was quite interested. And here's why.

I suffered with anxiety, and I won't go in to detail. But it got bad. I was suffering deja-vu/dream like events. I started getting random "memories" or "images" in my mind. I have no idea where they came from, what they were and I can't remember them. Now,obviously my brain was going through some severe stress and eventually "shut itself off" resulting in derealization. So I do believe the brain can be altered. - But is it safe? I know what I felt was FEAR of going insane.

I don't KNOW if my 3rd eye is open, I doubt it because I have NO idea what it feels like or how to do it.

What does it feel like and why did you do it?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Word of Caution: Don't forget once you can see them, they see you and know you can see them. Opening some doors is outright dangerous.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DisabledVet1

is there an on and off switch?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Disagree. Opening your third eye does not automatically allow you to see entities. Learning to phase does. Phasing is difficult to some, easy to others.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
One side of my family pictures things in there mind and the other sees auras this is the generation before mine. My generation was born with our third eye open and we have no need to maintain it it's always on for us(us is me a few of my cousins and my sister we know we're not just crazy because I can point at something I see in the spiritual realm and they will describe it to me in full detail exactly what I'm seeing) and yes you do see entities some see them in different ways then others for instance I see a three dimensional aura regularly and if I truly want to see what it looks like in detail it will flash into my head like a photograph, on the other hand my cousins see things for what they truly are immediately and then there's my sister who feels presence and sees either a light or dark fog over them. I've seen them since I could remember and I was very scared as a child and for awhile I did think I was going crazy but over time I learned more about these things and I am a lot more comfortable knowing Im not the only one seeing them. Plus I've learned they can only effect you if you let them. So I would also suggest doing your research before truly opening your third eye or you may be in for having your entire world torn from under you and flipped upside down. Best of luck to all of you working on opening yours and keep in mind they can't effect you if you don't let them get to you mentally speaking of course.

edit on 6-5-2014 by Cheesy459 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

If you have opened it on your own not maintaining it is an off switch but if you are born with it your most likely going to be stuck with it for life in my own personal experience I've tried blocking it out but it just becomes more intense due to the fact that I'm letting my fears get the best of me.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DisabledVet1

They can only see you if you allow them to

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Cheesy459

I would tend to disagree with both of you...

They see you regardless of whether or not you can see them. It's like a child closing their eyes and thinking that their lack of ability to see is reciprocal.

They also know if you can see them regardless of your desire to not be detected. They have abilities far beyond ours and if you think that you are not being observed then it is because they are ignoring you.

IMHO, they know what you're thinking, feeling, and intend to do. They know if you are protected, or have granted them legal rights to access you, your family, or your property. They know this regardless of whether or not you are even aware they exist or believe they exist.

Considering all this, it's probably better that we don't see them as it's far less distracting.

Final thought... By what power is the third eye opened, and by what authority can you determine the truth of what is seen?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Raizekas

I was in the hospital in the ICU when it happened, my heart stopped, code blue called and dozens of hospital staff rushed to my side. They used a difibulator to re-start my heart that had stopped beating.

As soon as I opened my eyes and after the initial shock of it all, I though about my grandfather and uncle. They both passed away over 10 years prior and I thought about them right away? They both passed when I was young and didn't really know them, not that I don't love them. Why think about them when there's dozens of people rushing around with machines and hooking me up to wires and all kinds of other hospital code blue stuff.

I don't remember seeing anything but I did feel at complete and utter peace about death. From what I've read about the natural "spirit molecule," often times people don't remember everything that happened during a NDE. So even though I don't remember seeing anything, it doesn't mean I didn't. I still don't fear death, at all.

Here's the weird part, there was a hospital 1 minute from my house, my husband (fiancée at the time) asked me what hospital I wanted him to take me to. The one I chose was 20 minutes away. I have a rare autoimmune condition, Addison's Disease (un diagnosed at this point) and while I was in the ER at the hospital 2 cities from my house, a doctor happened to walk by, he wasn't treating me, the doctors that were didn't know what was wrong with me. I had a temperature of 92.7F, yes you read that right, and really really really low blood pressure and felt like death. Well the doctor that walked by has a class 2 weeks earlier about Addison's disease. Can you believe that, I had been sick for years, trying to find out what my problem was and no doctors could discover my issue. It's weird how everything just fell in to place, I am alive today over a series of events because I went to the right hospital. Had I gone to the local one, I'd be dead, I know it.

After being released from the hospital, about 2-4 weeks after, I started having Out Of Body Experiences all the time! All the time, I'd had them a few times prior to my NDE but nothing like I've experiences after. While they have slowed down (I was having then every single day for years) I still have them at least one a week. I started meditating about two years ago and noticed the OBE/AP's began to happen with more frequency.

I've read about others opening their third eye and regretting it, I don't agree. I see the world so much differently than before, I wouldn't have it any other way. The only thing that bothers me, the vibrations right prior to an OBE can be quite painful.

edit on 6-5-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: additional info

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join