It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you agree opening 3rd eye allows you to see entities?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Not so sure on the differences in physical reality and seeing versus inner seeing, seeing with your third eye or insight.

The double slit experiment shows infinite streams of possibility and how observing the wave function makes it collapse into seeming particle form.

I just read an interesting thread elsewhere on a way of seeing this in the simulation.

That the streams of energy, the waves, are all information or data. We render the world around us, via sorting the data, and our brains are coded with programs to make certain renderings, out of certain information.

Now when you're seeing with insight you're also rendering a whole scene filled with persons out of data streams.

So, it can be much the same thing.
edit on 2-5-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
i was watching this and am wondering what others with opened 3rd eye opened opinions are, on what is said in the video? all opinions welcomed.

If ones mind is untrained in discipline then one may very well see entities both positive or negative, either of which depends entirely on what faculties of self you have yet to understand.

The mistake many make is to force the 3rd eye chakra to open, causing them to see many terrifying things in which they do not understand. This could be considered the "safe-guard" against undisciplined minds attaining advanced knowledge of mysteries. One who meditates regularly while maintaining a disciplined mind will not have to face such consequences due to their purity of self allowing chakras to open in their due time, in the necessary order.

edit on Ev080C2108May-05:00 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

There is always hope in anything but we need to be honest with ourselves... The majority of people think spirituality is bs and they will never understand it. They are more concerned about having a bigger TV then the neighbour, getting drunk and acting like 10 year olds, they are the ones who act like there is no hope through their actions and desires, there is no spirituality in that and they will never leave those ways.

Obviously not everyone is like that though and one person is enough hope for me. To be honest with you I would love to explain the way I see this issue but I don't know how to write it down lol

edit on 2-5-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
That is exactly the way I see it. I don't know if I have reached a place where the yogis would say my third eye is open, but I meditate, and follow light , energy and colors through my body. What I see when I get to that chakra, is changing. I just let it flow and try not to interprate it too much until after the meditation is done.I get lessions, encourgement and some images that might be scary, but I see that as a view of myself, that may need attention,

Anyway, thanks for immidiatley giving calm to something that could go backward.

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

I actually think this communication between people is happening all the time. You are thinking of seeing someone and then stop at the store on the way home, only to run into that person in the store. Or you are thinking of someone and they call. This kind of stuff happens all the time with me.

You are right about translating this though, translation is based on the knowledge and beliefs you hold. So information that is mistranslated is not real information at all. It is imperative to interpret the stuff correctly. It would be nice to know where this info was coming from. There are many names for this, depending on people's beliefs of what is happening. I call it opening the third eye, but maybe this eye was always open to my subconscious and I didn't understand it existed, I had automatic before, I could do just about everything I tried, even if nobody taught me. I would go ask someone how to do something and thank them for the info and then I seemed to know how everything on the subject worked. It is like by thanking them they gave me access to their knowledge, and everything was easy after that. I think some people are better at making this link. The secret is to be polite and to let them know you need help.

I have worked on enough different jobs to know that when people get along, they share some sort of communication other than verbal. Pacing the frequency of the mind together is crucial, a ticking watch helps with that. I think this communication goes on between people of a kind all the time, even in religion or work settings. When I say of a kind, I mean that they are connected somehow because of some reason. Whether it is through work, interest in sports, physically related, etc...even belonging to a golf club can help to create a link. People say it is that people start to think alike, I am saying there is much more to it...they join into a consciousness of their kind.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: frayedknot

My daughter went to school in India to study Yoga for three fall terms in three years. We didn't talk about it much yet I seemed to be studying sort of the same subject among many different civilizations presently and previously around the world. Now, I can ask three questions and the answer comes for all three but I need to pay attention or I will miss the answer.

I will be thinking of something and talk about it to the wife, then an hour later it is on the news or something like Dr. Oz or another medical show. Now, I have been paying attention to this. It is like someone I am tied to is getting this info an hour before I do. Someone I am connected to somehow is in a different time zone. This happens so often that it cannot be a coincidence. The question is who is this person....a relative or someone I have met that has allowed me access to their Wifi? I'm not sure, it is like ideas for conversations just popping into my head.

Same with posting here, I seem to be reading research somewhere and I come here and the research will fit a new thread. Now maybe it is because of the way I broadly interpret the information so it can apply to many things. I may be tied to others here though, researching something seperately that they are thinking of writing a thread about. It's a strange world, I wouldn't think this is possible, being told by society that this is not possible since there is no evidence. So I investigated the parameters of the research that was done. The parameters almost guarantee that the test will fail for various reasons. A person has to be in a place where they feel tranquil for this to happen, not in a lab full of wiring all over the place. Also it won't work with someone who does not believe it is possible, and an of a kind relationship has to exist, the person has to allow you access to what they will share. They retain control of what they are willing to share. You cannot receive info that they would not tell you in person if you asked.

So this communication may be what god is all about. collective consciousness that makes society run smoothly, something the people in charge of societies definitely would want to control.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

hallucinations...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I have no idea about my so called third eye, but I do see things when I close my eyes. I can be wide awake, but I'll see clear silhouettes that are animated and doing things. I am pretty amazed and weirded out by it at times because I'm not imagining it. It just plays out and I watch, whether I think about something else or not. I don't understand it yet.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy Oh i can sometimes pick up on points that are under explained and that most often comes through in my own post and threads. I can tell you that the evil ones you speak of are just us being surrounded by other energies than what we feel in this realm. So anyone can be changed. There are positive hotspots on the other side and it takes a year or so of being around a certain plant that grows here on our side. My goal is to have prisons growing for us like they do in some other country. I feel that we are turning a corner as humanity in that sense we will become more peaceful as a whole over time.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse I gotta say that you are getting closer and closer to something grand as are many members here.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: YogaGinns
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Thank you for the link.

The Akashic Records are the best way to describe my "insights". Simply put, the information I am seeking is there (and always has been) I just may not always be able to access it when needed.

Some would also say that we carry with us every bit of knowledge and experience from past lives without ever knowing it. That may explain why some people can learn a new language or to play a musical instrument with little or no effort. If you mastered it in your past, then it would come to you easier the next time around.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

The reason you cannot access the Akashic records properly, is that they have been broken for a long, LONG time.

It is entirely the reason, that this charade spins along, all these enlightened beings being tricked into accessing something that no longer works.

Hence the term, "Like a Broken Record".

Dare to go beyond ALL the teachers, and the misguided Delusions they hold.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm probably a bit too late in this thread and maybe a bit too lazy. But as I understand almost every this thread participant have opened his third eye and since you've already collected enough information about it, I'd like to ask what technique/method have you used to open your third eye? Anyone could recommend something?

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Raizekas

I had a Near Death Experience, that's what did it for me. I also meditate daily using crystals and grew up in a family that stressed the importance of third eye vision.

If your interested in opening your third eye, start meditating. There's many different options:

Binaural Beats/Tones Meditation

Binaural beats, or binaural tones, are auditory processing artifacts, or apparent sounds, caused by specific physical stimuli.
This effect was discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove and earned greater public awareness in the late 20th century based on claims coming from the alternative medicine community that binaural beats could help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity and other desirable mental states.

Guided Mediation

Guided meditation is a form of meditation where an individual is verbally guided into a state of consciousness either by a person’s live voice or by a recording of a voice.

This process and practice of meditation requires an individual to follow verbal instructions that teach the individual how to relax the entire body, clear the mind, concentrate on breathing, and focus one’s awareness and attention.

What one chooses to explore when meditating all depends on the individual’s intentions, needs, and level of interest and passion.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Thanks. Just double-checking, but about Near Death Experience, was it only an experience, just a visual stuff or were you really having some kind of malaise? Since, I've started looking up information about third eye just now. (have known about the eye for 1-2 years, but wasn't interested that much) And it's both very interesting and a bit scary. Especially when you read about entities or stuff like this

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I opened my 3rd eye about 20 years ago. I see tiny lights and black spots zooming by sometimes, and I can also see "energies" - which looks like "fog", sometimes it looks like ghosts etc. I see the aura of people. Scary at first but now I'm used to it as they don't seem to care about me much. We should remember that even though this is unusal for people today, this is perfectly natural - it is in fact the place we all come from; the spirit world. Before we became "civilized" shamen and medicine men were people that was espesially gifted to see into the spirit realms, but today because of the "mainstream" religions people are scared of what in essence has always been a natural part of the human experience.

-MM

edit on 5-5-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
“Now we have to remember that Shiva and the palestinian baal, or moloch, and saturn are identical.”
blavatsky, isis unveiled, vol. 1, p578

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
According to Satanic Bible Shiva is Satan.

“Lucifer is divine and terrestrial light, the ‘Holy Ghost’ and ‘Satan,’ at one and the same time...
“The Secret Doctrine”, Blavatsky, vol. 2, p. 512-513
channeled info--she wrote about need for world govt., she used the swastika and influenced nazis.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
yoga was designed to retune the body to allow supernatural incursion…

ascended masters are demons.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
223 - The New Age Agenda / Total Onslaught - Walter Veith
youtu.be...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I recall from reading somewhere that people with highly advanced third eye develop physical features reminiscent of another eye.

These were old texts and nobody in modern times has attained that from what I'm aware of.

I do know people with their third eye open who do see entities both good and bad. If you only see one sort then isn't that a form of self denial?

Personally, I don't really know how someone could astral project effectively if they couldn't see the entities (the ones who don't care if you see them mind you).

And how can one tell anyway? They take whatever form they wish. What you see isn't necessarily what you get...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join