It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of you agree opening 3rd eye allows you to see entities?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

1 views it as a receiver device for parts of reality many are unaware of that allows you to see or perceive more. Further to open may cause encounters both wanted and unwanted, so be prepared and strong in Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

i'm not sure why my previous post was deleted, but was saying more or less the same, + that for those plants experiment you need strong ojas to not lose yourself or it can kill you as it takes control of you, especially datura. Had it in rain forest, i never look at trees the same way after that. no regret but would not do again.

and yeah i know it's the easy lazy way, just barely show there is something beyond we don't perceive but it doesn't lead to the true end of the path, truth and absolute perception...
many claim to have gone to but so very few really have reached that state, and those few never pretend or claim it; met a couple in some remote area, they don't talk about enlightenment they show it, they are it. but as you said shh the mass cannot know.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It does but is not necessary to "see" entities.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
its funny how nobody mentions that u'll get scared straight out of ur mind when u initially start researching this stuff.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i never looked at trees the same way to..hehe, and i think its a Great way to dive into the hidden realities, it just isn't researched enough and should definitely be for the better of human kind..nature has many interesting things to teach us that we completely ignore...a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

edit on 2-5-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: npo902
its funny how nobody mentions that u'll get scared straight out of ur mind when u initially start researching this stuff.

Yeah.

Don't enter into this realm lightly.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup
I think here we can't talk about substances or at least be too ovious about it...think thats why some posts were removed..

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: rickymouse

Cool experience.

How can you be sure you eye is totally open?

I am thinking the third eye do not give the same experience to all. I am thinking it as a toolbox of tool that might display the knowledge it receives in different way.

I searched hard to try to figure out what I had experienced, and the only thing that matched is what people refer to as the third eye. I first investigated possible mental illnesses or problems associated with brain malfunction. If the answers to the questions I asked, answers I can not have possibly known, weren't right all the time, I would have said it was the brain injury. Either I got ten times as smart and answers to things just flow out of my mind with no background in the subject, or I somehow have learned to communicate with other people without the internet.

Sort of like free WiFi.
edit on 2-5-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
First off, a star & flag to ElOmen for starting this thread.

I found the video very interesting and will check out more of his videos. I very much hope that there is the fourth dimension he speaks of.

I have not opened my third eye, nor am I in any hurry to do so. I enjoy my yoga and meditation practice very much, and find that I experience bouts of intuition and sensitivities to some things that I would not normally have known. Could I tell you what they are right now? No, but at the time it was like an AHAH moment, and the knowledge I gained gratifying.

I think the emphasis on awakening the Kundalini and opening the third eye is far too trendy, and like the video said "it's becoming a product" a commodity that some are trying to sell. The peaceful feeling I currently get from my yoga/meditation is more than enough right now. I know that when the time comes and I am mentally and physically capable of handling a total awareness of my third eye it will happen of its own accord. And, who knows, I may not be ready for it in this lifetime...but that's OK, I can wait.

originally posted by: rickymouse
See what happens when you open your third eye, are you sure you want to open it?

I think this says it all, be careful what you wish for. There are other realms out there where I am sure we are just kindergarten kids in comparison. The woman I studied my yoga training with was adamant that you should only awaken the Kundalini under the supervision of a trained master, and one who will be there to offer continuing support if you need it.

Please keep your posts coming as I certainly am enjoying all the information everyone is sharing. I am a sponge soaking it all up until I find this out for myself.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns

i'd look up the 9 levels of consciousness in Buddhism, c where ur at, and then go from there.

stumbled across it the other day and its a good read none the less.
edit on 2-5-2014 by npo902 because: just cause

www.sgi-uk.org...
edit on 2-5-2014 by npo902 because: llll

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Thank you for the link.

The Akashic Records are the best way to describe my "insights". Simply put, the information I am seeking is there (and always has been) I just may not always be able to access it when needed.

Some would also say that we carry with us every bit of knowledge and experience from past lives without ever knowing it. That may explain why some people can learn a new language or to play a musical instrument with little or no effort. If you mastered it in your past, then it would come to you easier the next time around.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

edit on 2-5-2014 by YogaGinns because: correct spelling

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

There is an easy way to define "Demonic Spirits" and it has nothing to do with opening your 3rd eye or demons in another dimension. A Demonic Spirit is a person who is "Sensual" and religion touches upon this very clearly.

They do not understand spirituality and never will because they only care about the things that are in this world. Opening your 3rd eye is for critical spiritual awareness and what I said above comes from this awareness. But it goes a lot deeper than this obviously and some of what the guy is talking about is correct also.

edit on 2-5-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: npo902

npo902, thank you for the link. Yes, it is very true that here in the west we fail to make connections between the how and the why of happenings.

I briefly studied Buddhism during my training, yet by reading through your link realized that I never really "studied" it. It may be time for me to revisit this subject. I am so bad for delving into something and then getting caught up in my next interest without finishing the first one.

I often joke that I have a "bookmark fetish" as there are so many books started, put aside, and then later picked up again all over the house, my office and even in my purse.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So many possible meanings for every word.

In theory a movement that gets through walls is affected by things in its way, a little similar to light, theoretically allowing sight or feeling it in another perception.

I can feel shapes, especially of metal in 8 cm range in front of the forehead. I would estimate that it comes from influences of air and magnetic fields by the shape being in the way. When i concentrate on the forehead I feel a strong vibration in sync with sounds. However, feeling sound seems possible on any skin area. Further, a book telling to do that claims that most of people taught those things in direct classes would be able to see.
When I move with closed eyes I can feel the positions of the walls and objects a little, by air pressure and again a little magnetic field influences - on the whole body, not the 3rd eye.
It seems in theory possible to convert them to images in mind, however not worth trying.
When I concentrated on someone else very intensely, when I fell for someone.. I always felt the aura through the wall, announcing that the person is going to enter the room to me.

Opened the 3rd eye in that spiritual mind way .. I did, but I'm not so fond of these descriptions. There are indeed organs related to certain issues about getting along with others along the spine, but all things were still mainly going on in my mind. That is why I teach by explaining theoretical brain mechanics.

The difference with the 3rd eye spot on the head in relation to extracted information from outer influences is this tingling feeling.
I had always suspected it to be a feeling of warning that something gets close.

Oh, and I always hear multiple beeps from the middle of the head, depending on the position and direction I am in. I hate electronic signals.

In the end, if the 3rd eye is really different to other body places, it might be very limited due to todays radio etc coverage.
edit on 2-5-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think the only thing your third eye is just a communication node of sorts. In other words it being open would not be the factor that brings more sight but just the means to input data or alter the physical. There are several realms/worlds and your dna ressonates at frequencies there of. So someone born with more sight than others is from a higher realm. Our eyes see a small percentage of light and that light is where the other realms are so it is possible to train yourself to see more light. This could also be done from input via the third eye. We only see what the light reflects and the more light spectrum you see then the more that is reflected.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

There is an easy way to define "Demonic Spirits" and it has nothing to do with opening your 3rd eye or demons in another dimension. A Demonic Spirit is a person who is "Sensual" and religion touches upon this very clearly.

They do not understand spirituality and never will because they only care about the things that are in this world. Opening your 3rd eye is for critical spiritual awareness and what I said above comes from this awareness. But it goes a lot deeper than this obviously and some of what the guy is talking about is correct also.

I agree with your post except for the they never will part. It kinda leaves no hope for humanity.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns

The Akashic Records are interesting, I believe everything is connected. Our pineal glands have rods and cones in them for a reason, it's up to us to decide if we want to utilize this "gift" we were given.

I believe in reincarnation, that we are here to learn and grow as spiritual beings. It would make sense that we carry some kind of energy with us through each lifetime.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy Since you believe in reincarnation then if given the choice what would you want to carry to the next life mentally? I think it would kinda suck to be young with a family and then start getting impressions of a previous family. I would rather just want the basics like fire is hot and water is wet especially if i had a strong family bond before. Even more than that how bout you get to the spirit side before incarnation and realize you have a completly different spirit family spread very far amongst different regions.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I'd like to carry nothing over, lol. Well, maybe my security in the afterlife, that there's something there. I had a NDE 11 years ago that changed my life in a good way. Each life journey has it's own lesson attached to it.

I do think that the feeling people get when meeting someone for the first time, that you've met them before may stem from past lives. My family believes we have been together in other lives, our animals too. I've got an aunt that does past life regression and she swears I was my great-grandmother in my past life. I have always felt a special connection to my grandmother who was her daughter.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: rickymouse

Cool experience.

How can you be sure you eye is totally open?

I am thinking the third eye do not give the same experience to all. I am thinking it as a toolbox of tool that might display the knowledge it receives in different way.

I searched hard to try to figure out what I had experienced, and the only thing that matched is what people refer to as the third eye. I first investigated possible mental illnesses or problems associated with brain malfunction. If the answers to the questions I asked, answers I can not have possibly known, weren't right all the time, I would have said it was the brain injury. Either I got ten times as smart and answers to things just flow out of my mind with no background in the subject, or I somehow have learned to communicate with other people without the internet.

Sort of like free WiFi.

I am not doubting that your eye is opened. I am wondering if there is a way to measure the openness if it can be more or less but I have not found any yet. I have tactile senses on the forehead and sometimes down to the nose so I now something is activated. The reason I am asking is since I am trying to understand miss fires/miss translations in telepathy between psychics.

Kinda like signal strength being to low to be received or is it a ego projection problem (encode/decode) to consciousness. (Wifi analogy works very well here). I am right now thinking that ego projection is really an issue since the receiver and sender do not have the same view of the world and receivers are sometimes mistranslating due to their belief on what they will receive. But maybe you can in some way boast the strength in some way to get clearer transmissions without miss translations and bypassing the ego projection.

edit on 2-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join