It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New evidence emerges that Monroe planned to reveal JFK saw crashed UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Not sure where to post this, mods please move as you see fit.

This article pop up and all I can say is WOW! I recall reading something about this in the mid nineties , but their was no real proof.
But this article seems to have some meat to it. What do you think?

New evidence has just been released supporting the authenticity of a leaked CIA document allegedly of wiretaps of Marilyn Monroe and her friends shortly before her suspicious death on August 4, 1962. The wiretap document revealed that Monroe was planning to give a press conference about what President Kennedy had told her of a visit to an undisclosed Air Force facility where he saw the debris of a crashed UFO.

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

That's interesting, I'll give it that.

But, I'm not sure how credible Ms. Monroe was, so I think it should be taken with a good deal of skepticism.

What I find even more interesting is that the CIA had been, and even classified their spying on drug addled women's sleepover gossip. Even back then.

God bless America.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

Ha! I thought she was naked in the picture. Either way, it is sort of plausible. Look at the infidelity of other presidents (Clinton). Maybe Kennedy spilled the beans in an attempt to woo her. I probably would...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Here is the leaked CIA Document....

[

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

She was boinking the President of the United States. It was (and is) probably SOP.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AZ2ENVY

[

This is what the alleged CIA wiretap document

So alleged, is there any proof this is a legit doc anywhere?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If this is a real Top Secret document, it should be obvious to anyone why Marilyn Monroe is dead.

Marilyn was single-handedly threatening to disclose the alien presence and reveal behind-the-scenes detail of the Cuban missile crisis.

She must've been very angry. Perhaps she felt like she had been treated like a piece of meat by those two brothers.

That could piss-off any woman for sure, but she figured the power of her Hollywood fame was greater than theirs and she could outsmart and threaten them. I sincerely hope that the truth about her murder and the murder of many others sees the light of day soon.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

[

If alien motherships landed in every city, people would be saying "is there any proof that those chemtrails aren't making us hallucinate this" I am all for proof but when will proof need proof that it is proof?
Firepiston

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What makes me wonder is, If this is all true (not a massive leap of faith) then it pretty much shows that an extremely famous woman and possibly a U.S. President were murdered/assassinated to cover up the truth of UFO/Alien existence.

If they are willing to go this far, one has to question on how many other voices have been silenced over the years to protect the lie?

That also being said there is little to no chance of the secret ever being admitted publicly by the U.S. Gov. As too many people are still alive that could be implicated in said murders/assassinations and possibly many others before/since then...

M.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The document talks about Kilgallen, and in my opinion her death implicates the CIA in the assassination of Kennedy, or at the very least in a cover up regarding what actually occurred on that day in Dallas. Anyway, regarding Monroe, I believe she was murdered, but by whom I cannot say. The evidence of drugs in her body coupled with the lack of residual materials in the stomach suggests the ghastly method her killers could have used as well. I am also quite convinced she knew things. It is difficult to not know things in a relationship such as the one between her and JFK. And I think he did tell her things.

Now whether the UFO connection holds any water I do not know. It is possible, but I think there likely would have been a trend occurring in the government at that time...A trend concerning UFO's that somehow purposefully kept the president out of the loop. That seems hard to believe, but when you consider the possibility that some UFO secret is being covered up, it must outlast any one president. Presidents come and go, but the secrecy of the intelligence community remains. I don't think they would want ex-presidents to know enough to spill the beans near the end of their lives or something.

I would think such information is highly compartmentalized. They would keep a tight leash on anyone who knew the truth about what was going on. There is likely some special task force or group within a larger organization, possibly the CIA, or NSA, that attempts to cover up the truth about UFO's...IF there is anything to cover up in the first place.

What I find the most telling is the fact that over the years the government has stated there is nothing to the reports of UFO's, yet their own internal documentation, released years later through the FOIA, tells us that they had a policy, at least at one time, of doing everything in their power to explain away any sightings. That is unusual for a group if they don't believe there is anything to such reports. Why expend the resources necessary to go out of their way to make the public believe that anyone claiming to have seen something strange actually saw something conventional?

The one thing I know is that it is, statistically speaking, very unlikely that all of the thousands of witnesses who have reported seeing more than just lights in the sky are incorrect in their judgements. Something like that just does not occur. It makes more sense for those who have actually seen aliens or alien craft, again not just lights in the sky, to be telling the truth than it does for all of these individuals, whose stories are eerily similar on many occasions, to by lying or mistaken.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: murlock
Many have ,I don't remember all their names but Dr. Foster rings a big bell.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FirePiston

originally posted by: Char-Lee

[

If alien motherships landed in every city, people would be saying "is there any proof that those chemtrails aren't making us hallucinate this" I am all for proof but when will proof need proof that it is proof?
Firepiston

I think this is a bit different...I see a document and have no idea where it originated.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Agreed, I was once tempted to use my old typewriter and the computer to see if I can make "official" documents just to see what goes into it. Never did yet though but some things I see and read online claiming to be real and all...

new topics

top topics

join