It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Releases Heavily Blacked Out Sandy Hook Records

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice What you found is interesting and I can only offer this link to a 1/2 hour vid I think explains how the powers that be are moving society into the age of Tech­noc­racy and how the glob­al­ized finan­cial system oper­ates .www.augustforecast.com... When we look carefully in the way Govt's are responding we find a very small but obvious connection ...peace

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
Looks like a lot of names and history of people he associated with and places people worked or visited. I don't see any issue with blacking out these items.

I'm sure the last thing the FBI wants is someone like Alex Jones going around and posting these peoples names or places of business.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tide88
Looks like a lot of names and history of people he associated with and places people worked or visited. I don't see any issue with blacking out these items.

I'm sure the last thing the FBI wants is someone like Alex Jones going around and posting these peoples names or places of business.

Full pages redacted?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
So can anyone explain how come they have a mugshot photo of Adam, but yet they said he was never in trouble with law enforcement in the past and that he committed suicide after the shootings?

Wolfgang Halbig has the perfect combination of expertise to evaluate what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School:

• Law enforcement: Florida State Trooper, US Customs Agent.
• Education: teacher, assistant principal, principal.
• Current school safety expert: trained key personnel at over 4,000 US school districts, and over 3,500 school
safety officers.

His conclusion after ten months of motivated investigation:

“In my professional opinion, [Sandy Hook was] a scripted event… in planning for maybe two, two and a half years.”

Sandy Hook Game-Changer: Solid New Evidence of a Cover-Up

Refuting Halbig

Do you actually try to refute the conspiracy or just blindly believe what some guy says because it fits what you believe.

That is 90% of why people think conspiracy believers are nuts. Half of the so called "proof" is easily explained with facts or just plain common sense.

As for mugshot, I think it was proven to be a photoshopped picture. When people start to make stuff up or photoshop a picture, it should automatically make you call BS.
edit on 3-5-2014 by tide88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Criminal Just Us $ystem. LLC- Limited Liability Corporation- Protecting the real criminals since 8000BC

They are exempt we the people are not- Who is they and who is we? figure it out ....english is a manipulative language and anytime it can be improperly used i do it...its a whole lotta fun to draw out the englishNazis with the low IQs 100-180.
Dont get me wrong...every once in awhile they will sacrifice a brethren(Nixon, Ivan Boesky, Ken Ley etc) to keep the illusion alive

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
So can anyone explain how come they have a mugshot photo of Adam, but yet they said he was never in trouble with law enforcement in the past and that he committed suicide after the shootings?

Wolfgang Halbig has the perfect combination of expertise to evaluate what happened at Sandy Hook Elementary School:

• Law enforcement: Florida State Trooper, US Customs Agent.
• Education: teacher, assistant principal, principal.
• Current school safety expert: trained key personnel at over 4,000 US school districts, and over 3,500 school
safety officers.

His conclusion after ten months of motivated investigation:

“In my professional opinion, [Sandy Hook was] a scripted event… in planning for maybe two, two and a half years.”

Sandy Hook Game-Changer: Solid New Evidence of a Cover-Up

Refuting Halbig

Do you actually try to refute the conspiracy or just blindly believe what some guy says because it fits what you believe.

That is 90% of why people think conspiracy believers are nuts. Half of the so called "proof" is easily explained with facts or just plain common sense.

As for mugshot, I think it was proven to be a photoshopped picture. When people start to make stuff up or photoshop a picture, it should automatically make you call BS.

Well I think most of the conspiracy theories are just that, theories... Then there are conspiracy facts like fast and furious and internet snooping... Plenty of conspiracies theories have been proven to be accurate. Of course there are a lot that are not... See it like a police investigation, I'm sure they have plenty of theories that take them to dead ends, they may even "believe" it at the time.

The thing is we don't have all the facts, we have things purposely hidden from us, it is bound to encourage all sorts of theories as to what might be going on...

I think a lot of the theories hold some merit, doesn't mean I beleive in all or any of them. Also as you pointed out disinfo makes our job even worse, imagine tons of peopld calling into the police with false info, I doubt many crimes would get solved...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JonButtonIII
You said a mouthful, that's the amazing part is that there will be those who see this heavily redacted paper as a way of reinforcing the governments position on Sandy Hook, beyond crazy.
I see it as something they have to hide.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
If there was nothing to hide that form would show everything but names of victims and witnesses. There is clearly somehing amiss going on here.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Thread do you believe the killings occurred or did not?

Yes, I believe the killings occurred. At this point I'm just not sure if it was the work of a lone crazed guy or an orchestrated plan with an underlying agenda (ala 9-11). I'm just questioning the extent of the document redactions, especially if there's something in there which could be key to prevent a future tragedy.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yes, I believe the killings occurred.

Why?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well apparently you people are not allowed to see my last post, I surmise because the URL linked to an address...
My apologies.

Ponder this instead...

Social Security Death Master File entry (DMF) retrieved January, 2013.

() Note the (P)=(Proof), indicating “Death Certificate Observed”
edit on 3-5-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Yes, I believe the killings occurred.

Why?

Because if I say the killings didn't occur than a mod will shut this thread and ban me like what was done to some other threads and members.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Why was there a need to redact anything? Doesn't the public have a right to know what happened? There could be something in there that could help to prevent something like this from happening again but thanks to it being blacked out we don't know what to look for.

my

thoughts

exactly~!!!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I agree actually that there is likely to be a connection between a portion or many of them. I performed a random sample years ago against a number of them and found some curious things. The only question I have is whether or not these young men would have ended up that way normally or if it was somehow inadvertently fashioned. I don't know if you and I are talking about the same connection or not. One thing I do know is that there was a presentation on the link for some that I discovered at a Texas education conference a couple years ago and that fact gave me some relief.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Redaction index

Here is a redaction index for sandy hook. Not completely sure if it is directly related to the latest report, but it will give you an idea of what exactly is left out and why.

BTW, full pages could be pictures of the homicide victims.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

originally posted by: buster2010
Why was there a need to redact anything? Doesn't the public have a right to know what happened? There could be something in there that could help to prevent something like this from happening again but thanks to it being blacked out we don't know what to look for.

my

thoughts

exactly~!!!!

No, the public doesn't have right to know everything. The victims families and those directly involved do. I would be livid if a photo of deceased child or information on how he died was public information readily available.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tide88

The Bank Secrecy Act references is kind of interesting. Here's the wiki for that law that seems to pertain to money laundering: en.wikipedia.org... I wonder if that is as simple as having to do with bank account information to prevent its release but it seems weird to have that tucked into what seems to be an anti money-laundering law.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Redaction index

Here is a redaction index for sandy hook. Not completely sure if it is directly related to the latest report, but it will give you an idea of what exactly is left out and why.

BTW, full pages could be pictures of the homicide victims.

Thanks, Tide, interesting indeed. I guess my next question then is why redact in the first place, if an index is available. Unless of course, they figure John Q. Public is just too lazy to look into any further than what is provided in the FOI docs.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
a reply to: leopardpimps

Thank you! At least someone sees what I see. It's not rocket science to figure it out. So much cognitive dissonance everywhere.

Assuming your theory correct, what do you think would happen if said truth was released? Something on that scale and magnitude would have disastrous consequences to the status quo, more so IMO than the release of government documents on UFO's. How much time/effort and money goes into something like that?

good at least people will know , ignorance is bliss yeh? sorry we should all just go back to our infomercials and keep buying garb , forget the rest just keep been a slave . sorry it just frustrates me x its not you just the way we all think burring our heads in the sand will solve it

You would have a better chance seeing God than having the real story come to light. In fact, anybody who knows anything (if true) would have there lips sealed tighter than a frogs ass and I'm pretty sure a frogs ass is water tight.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3mperorConstantinE
Well apparently you people are not allowed to see my last post, I surmise because the URL linked to an address...
My apologies.

Ponder this instead...

Social Security Death Master File entry (DMF) retrieved January, 2013.

() Note the (P)=(Proof), indicating “Death Certificate Observed”

some sources are banned been having the same issue , had something removed twice xx

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join