It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Releases Heavily Blacked Out Sandy Hook Records

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

ATS already dropped the ball. Management doesn't really want us talking about sandy hook....a thread like this is ok, where it's not actually about sandy hook, but if we start going into detail, or coming up with theories, or doing any kind of investigative things, one of two things will happen..

1. a mod will show up, and close it for "staff review", because we're hurting people by talking about it, and that's against T&C

2. some shill will come in here and start saying "sandy hook was fake, nobody died, you're all a bunch of idiots", or something to that effect, and a mod will come in here, call us disgusting, and close the thread...

there's a strong possibility i'll be censored, or censured for even posting this.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Jay...see what i mean....

posts like this, will get the thread closed...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
I bet FBI is testing to see how much crap can americans eat before rebelling.

I mean come on, talk about insulting.
If someone would redact a paper like that and give it back with a smile, I would slap them behind the head.

that's the thing....and the federal government has honed this skill to almost an artform.....they're REALLY good at pushing in tiny increments...and in ways that seem innocuous to the majority. they push, and they push, and then when people snap, they paint them as terrorists, or crazy people that wear tin hats, or otherwise paint them in some negative way, to marginalize them, so nobody pays attention when they're thrown in jail, killed, or disappeared.

there's a very strong possibility that their actions will never trigger a real revolt, because the majority aren't angry...or at least not angry enough....the feds are really good at keeping the situation, as a whole, from red-lining....

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The truth is a warm feeling after making love 1947 roswell is no excuse

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
They are required to redact quite a bit of info, I don't think there is anything more sinister at work than them redacting lots of info.. and redacting a bit more where it might be construed as misconduct or reflect poorly on law enforcement. They have been busted plenty in the past using that tactic. But covering up a false flag? No.. you wouldn't even see a document that hinted at that, heavily redacted or not, even if it happened (which I do not believe did).

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

or, maybe it's not a psychological profile they're going for, but a genetic one...which would be just as useless as a psychological, or behavioral profile...

if they used the psych/behavior profile as their sole means of identifying potential "rampage killers", i daresay a fair few of us would be locked up, whether they had any violent intent or inclinations, or not...including yours truly..

notice how they release just enough information to keep people on edge?

"adam" was good with computers, blacked out his windows, liked guns, liked paintball, liked video games, liked japanese techno music, didn't enjoy hanging out with people, wasn't socially outgoing, didn't use facebook, dressed a certain way, etc....

the implication being that anyone like this might be some kind of dangerous social deviant, psycho killer.....watch your neighbors carefully, they might be closet killers...watch everyone around you, and be suspicious of EVERYONE...they might be a closet killer....

it's to keep everyone afraid of everyone else, to keep them from talking, and getting any ideas that they know anything...to keep people paranoid, and reporting everyone else to "authorities"....some seriously fine social engineering at work here..

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

This is a joke. And if you are not laughing then you don't get it and the joke is on you. They can murder and dissapear whoever they want and wherever they want and get away with it. And they have a private army of G Men to cover it up.

I would have thought, if it was all set up, that the final report would be very detailed, to add to the legitimacy of the story.

Redacting so much doesn't help in convincing anyone!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dwarfcat
Why didnt ANY victims show up at this hospital?!?

Simple... because there WERE NO VICTIMS!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   

look Jay, another one..

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
I would have thought, if it was all set up, that the final report would be very detailed, to add to the legitimacy of the story.

Redacting so much doesn't help in convincing anyone!

i think the point of the FOIA request was that there was so much missing from the final report....so much redacted, so much missing information..

setup or no, it's an example of "authorities" saying "we don't hafta show you squat, and you can't make us."

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

I don't know what you're trying to pull here by insinuating that I'm a "shill" by saying what my own investigations have led me to conclude using logic based on the evidence given so far. I consider that a personal attack on me. Everyone else has said what they think without anyone being an ass to anyone else. It's a sad shame that you had to be the one to start it. Don't bother replying to this comment because I have absolutely nothing else to say to you.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'll believe this:

Before I believe this:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
I don't think there is anything more sinister at work than them redacting lots of info..

Many here would agree...

Originally posted by Screwed
I for one love our Government and everyone who runs it. I believe they know what's best for me and do not question their authority over me.

Originally posted by FirstCasualty
I really doubt the whole lot of the US government would be down with such treasonous tactics.

Originally posted by Secularist
I trust my government to do me good when it comes to national security.

I am NOT one of them.

Remember what happened when the German people trusted Hitler and his Government...

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." ~ George Santayana

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience." ~ George Bernard Shaw

edit on MayuFri, 02 May 2014 21:34:29 -05009pm31Fri, 02 May 2014 21:34:29 -050020143402 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yes, that is a good share of the concerns that arose in me when I saw the remark in the New Yorker article about looking at Lanza's DNA. That, to me, could go very, very wrong. They couldn't find an answer in a psychological profile so now they are looking at genetics. And what will they do if they find something consistent there? What of those who have that particular genetic combo that are not another Lanza?

Totally agree with you. I think part of the problem with them not being able to find something pre-determining amongst the shooters so far is that it does allow for fear of others by association. Many of these kids never had a clear signal that they were either mentally unstable or that they would do something so explosively violent. That's where I think we may differ a bit but you know, I see your point on that, too.

See something? Say something. Right?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
a reply to: UnBreakable

I wish I could see all of the redacted pages to see what kind of information, based on the wording, was being redacted. Names of the living, victims, witnesses--that would be explicable but I'm betting that far more was redacted than that based on the small portion given above. I tried looking for all the redacted pages, but no luck. I did, however, find this, which is very, very interesting:

Scientists are sequencing Adam’s DNA to see if they can find anomalies that might explain what was broken in him.

Source: New Yorker

That's kind of disturbing for a variety of reasons but it does point to a possible reason why the investigation records by the FBI are so heavily redacted--they are attempting to create a profile. If they were to release information that they are using to create a profile, then that would allow for an individual similar to Lanza to deliberately avoid a specific behavior/trait in order to spoil that profile.

They did similar back in the 90's in regards to other shootings, including Columbine and the Secret Service was actually attempting to create a profile in that time period. The information for Columbine and etc did not come out until several years later, after the Secret Service had released their report of "no profile". They haven't been able to create a profile of these kind of rampage shooters previously. Considering we're in another spate of them, my guess is that they are trying again with better tech.

Just my theory.

Might want to do a little research on the author of that article you sourced. This link would be a good place to start.

Lanza Article Author

Also, in the spirit of denying ignorance, you may want to dig a little deeper into the whole "sequencing Adam Lanza's DNA" story. You MAY find it difficult to come across evidence that this is a true story. Maybe.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

you've been here less than a month, and you're screaming "nobody died", with no facts to back it, and despite the fact that the management here have said that spouting "nobody died" is a no-no, and will get threads closed, and accounts banned...

so what would you have us think? you know the rules(or if you don't, you do now), yet you still do things that will bring on the mods...this makes you a threat to the conversation.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

Yes, that is a good share of the concerns that arose in me when I saw the remark in the New Yorker article about looking at Lanza's DNA. That, to me, could go very, very wrong. They couldn't find an answer in a psychological profile so now they are looking at genetics. And what will they do if they find something consistent there? What of those who have that particular genetic combo that are not another Lanza?

Totally agree with you. I think part of the problem with them not being able to find something pre-determining amongst the shooters so far is that it does allow for fear of others by association. Many of these kids never had a clear signal that they were either mentally unstable or that they would do something so explosively violent. That's where I think we may differ a bit but you know, I see your point on that, too.

See something? Say something. Right?

well, i mean, it's EXACTLY the same kind of mind games they played back in the 50's and 60's, with the "red menace", where there were commies under every stone, and if your neighbor acts a certain way, he may be commie scum...it was a ploy to keep people afraid...or the more recent nonsense with the whole "terrorists are EVERYWHERE!!!!!1111ELEVENBBQ!", and how if your neighbor acts a certain way, he might be a terrorist...and now we're STILL dealing with that, and on top of it, they add to the terrorist list, people who like guns, and talk about the constitution, so now almost EVERYONE is a terrorist, and then we add this latest nonsense, where every adult could be a terrorist, and all of their kids might be a school shooting waiting to happen....

this clip comes to mind..

we(in the U.S.) live in a world gone mad....
edit on 2-5-2014 by Daedalus because: spelling

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

comes as no shock to me its blacked out most of it , how can one create propaganda, gun bans and general control when we see the facts of non facts. we can keep coming back to this and sadly everything is fogy . ask too many questions and you will get shot down keeping up appearances or using hired folk to act in the great old voting game coming to a station near you! tune in guys

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: notquitesure

The part that I popped out was the thing that struck me--the DNA sequencing. I actually don't doubt that they are attempting to do just that regardless of who penned the article. They have done that several times in the past for a variety of criminals.

While Solomon's family relations are interesting, I'd also like to point out that the story about examining his DNA for abnormalities is not solely sourced from Solomon. They gave the DNA over to geneticists soon after the shooting. Considering that Solomon's article was penned March 17, 2014--a full year or so after the news on the subject reported it--I don't think the authorship of that article is relevant to that specific fact. They have been looking at Lanza's DNA to detect abnormalities. Period.

abcnews.go.com...
news.yahoo.com...
blogs.plos.org...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join