posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:31 AM
After a lot of study and a lot of experimentation on how to live and be happy, i sum it all up like this:
- I always love my life as it is;
- I love to try something new and different;
- I love what i do, and i do what i love;
- I love everybody and everything;
- Rules and penalties are necessary not because there is a need to punish people but because existence needs order, rules exist to maintain order and
nothing else, there is no one to blame, people are not to blame, there is no guilt/fault/blame.
- I have goals and i work to accomplish them but i always HAVE FUN in the way, i don't depend on achievement to feel joy, i already feel joy just by
being entertained walking somewhere;
- Winning and loosing don't matter as long as you LIKE to play the game;
- It doesn't matter if i have to do it or if i feel like dong it, as long as i LIKE doing it, which is only up to me;
- I am responsible for what i feel by being aware and in control of my beliefs and thoughts;
- Spirituality and metaphysics are just a way to know reality better, what makes me happy is my own judgment of reality. You don't really need them
to be happy but they help to see the bigger picture
I could write more but long texts may be boring, and i would like to see your own thoughts now.
Feel free to disagree, i love to discuss ideas. This is just the OP
PS: The title is a joke, it is provocative only to capture your attention
Sorry for the bad English, its not my native language.