It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Search no more, i have all the answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
After a lot of study and a lot of experimentation on how to live and be happy, i sum it all up like this:

- I always love my life as it is;
- I love to try something new and different;
- I love what i do, and i do what i love;
- I love everybody and everything;
- Rules and penalties are necessary not because there is a need to punish people but because existence needs order, rules exist to maintain order and nothing else, there is no one to blame, people are not to blame, there is no guilt/fault/blame.
- I have goals and i work to accomplish them but i always HAVE FUN in the way, i don't depend on achievement to feel joy, i already feel joy just by being entertained walking somewhere;
- Winning and loosing don't matter as long as you LIKE to play the game;
- It doesn't matter if i have to do it or if i feel like dong it, as long as i LIKE doing it, which is only up to me;
- I am responsible for what i feel by being aware and in control of my beliefs and thoughts;
- Spirituality and metaphysics are just a way to know reality better, what makes me happy is my own judgment of reality. You don't really need them to be happy but they help to see the bigger picture

I could write more but long texts may be boring, and i would like to see your own thoughts now.
Feel free to disagree, i love to discuss ideas. This is just the OP

PS: The title is a joke, it is provocative only to capture your attention
Sorry for the bad English, its not my native language.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Manula

- Rules and penalties are necessary not because there is a need to punish people but because existence needs order, rules exist to maintain order and nothing else, there is no one to blame, people are not to blame, there is no guilt/fault/blame.

I have to agree with everything you said, especially the part about loving what you do and doing what you love, but the quote above..........

If we were truly advanced as humans we wouldn't need rules. We would just know what works and what doesn't. we wouldn't have to give it any thought. It would be ingrained in us at birth, so living peacefully and productively would just come naturally. It's not so much that the rule structure we now have in place is keeping us from advancing as a people, as it is our inbred belief that we NEED them. We don't, trust me.

Along with that, we have way too many people who make it their job to make sure rules are followed and the people who break the rules are punished. I suppose that the way things stand now, that sort of behavior is needed. If people slowly weened themselves off of this negative and constricting mindset though we might actually get somewhere. We might actually be free as a species. And yes, I know about the negative element that makes people into something that we can't seem to change or rehabilitate, but previous posts I made about this shows examples of ends justifying means. i won't go into that now though. What I just laid out would take generations to accomplish and with a group effort, and by "group" I mean roughly 7 billion people collectively.

But for now, I suppose we'll have to be content with tramping along in the chains that we make for ourselves. Maybe the upcoming generation can see this for what it is and start the ball rolling, who knows.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Manula
1 enjoyed the read Manula

1z overall approach is to:

Not hate or envy
Maintain self confidence but no ego
Respect all encountered before disrespecting them
Acknowledge LOVE and its integrative supportive properties
Be considerate of others encountered-don’t look down upon any nor attempt to make any feel less then the
Remember we ALL* primarily come from the same CREATOR / SOURCE so why dislike or hate another Creation?
Try to live in Peace and keep the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy within, resonating on a positive frequency (as best you can)
When some appear dark in behavior/ consciousness or mind states, acknowledge they are just in LACK of LIGHT so try to emit some either directly to them or from a distance.
Acknowledge my imperfections and try to overcome them
LOVE and DON’T HATE…

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
One thing I use in my life is: Always look for a better way of doing things. Always help people learn better ways of doing what makes them happy.

I guess it goes against your first tenet "Love life as it is". I tend to imagine a better life, and search for a solution to obtain it. Sometimes doing things the long, mundane way is just a waste of time. I like to help others do what they want to do, in the most efficient, sustainable manner.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The OP is pretty good. Why be miserable with your life when you can modify your thinking to enjoy life even if it isn't that great compared to the lives of others. My life is my life...I am happy with what I have. No regrets, I wouldn't change anything. I do not wish to be someone else, I wish to be me. I am not jealous of others, I do not want what they have, my needs are what I want. It is easy to get what you need, it is your wants that create hardship.

S&F

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Why be miserable with your life when you can modify your thinking to enjoy life even if it isn't that great compared to the lives of others.

Exactly. How we perceive the world we live in, and the experiences we go through is the key to happiness.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Manula
After a lot of study and a lot of experimentation on how to live and be happy, i sum it all up like this:

- I always love my life as it is;
- I love to try something new and different;
- I love what i do, and i do what i love;
- I love everybody and everything;

Yeah that's how things are. Then, you get lied to, manipulated, controlled, stolen from, rejected, and much more. You lose everything and get pounded down by society like being caught in a giant wave crashing, then you are continuously stepped on by those people in their hope that you do not have the ability to get back up. Tears at sunrise every morning aren't the best way in dealing with the stress that brings, how do you deal with it? Endure it?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Search no more, i have all the answers

Awesome...

Where the hell are my keys?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Winning and loosing don't matter as long as you LIKE to play the game; -

If winning and losing don't matter then why keep score?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I agree with the essence of your post. There is much more important things than "winning" and love really does make life easier to enjoy.

I think this is very good advice:

Matthew 5:44-45
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

new topics

top topics

join