It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini has invaded the Church. The Fire Serpent (revenge) against The Living Water/Holy Spirit (m

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1 Paul tells us not to quench the Spirit ....just sayin

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I'm thinking you don't know much about the Kundalini if you're accusing it of being demonic or whatever. The Kundalini was old when Jesus was born.
edit on 2-5-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

But the Spirit is described as water by Jesus. If John baptized with water, wouldn't that mean he baptized with the Holy Spirit according to Jesus? In fact, Jesus received the Holy Spirit after John baptized him so there's another indicator.

If John is water and Jesus is fire, water puts out fire. Just sayin'.
edit on 5/2/2014 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1 John was told that the one he seen the baptism of the Holy Spirit was the one God told him to point out .That was Johns cue to identify the Son of God .Take note in the voice and the message that John heard from heaven .

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Go, fire serpent!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Did not Jesus say that the Gate's of hell would not prevail against his church which is not of this world, The holy spirit can take many forms but is of God, the spirit of Christs peace is a specific christian blessing but God can also be angry like any father, There are bad entities in this world and I personally have encountered the very worst, I was taking the sacrament for the first time and as the wine touched my lips I felt a tingling all through me then as the host touched my lip's as if to try to stop it something passed through my neck, I felt it and was for a small time in three places as once, Falling and Rising and of course right there where I knelt to accept the host and give myself to christ, I am not a good man but I believe in god and I hope in god and try to be good as best I can in this hell of a world but we must serve our purpose here whatever it is and only he know's, Maybe I have said too much but believe me there are good and bad and many that opposed our god's will but they do it in us to deny us what is our right.
They know there time is numbered and they are damned so fear them not and like christ said fear not the one whom can only hurt the body (Though we all do and to say otherwise would be a lie) but fear the one whom can kill the soul as well.
Start with reading psalm 91.
Peace and god watch over you.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

When you break it down into charactaristics, it sounds like you are saying the old testament god is to the "Kundalini Serpent" as Jesus is to the "Holy Spirit". Vengeance vs forgiveness, hate vs love, etc. Is that about right?

Also, in my own works, I use fire and water in spiritual capacities. Neither represent inherent "good vs evil" qualities but, instead, water acts more like a cleansing and emotional agent while fire is more about energy, drive, and creativity. Of course, both of those are much more deep and complex but that's a basic overview.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Its amazing how people can claim they preach the truth, all while putting someone elses perception and path to enlightenment down. You need to realize all paths chosen for enlightenment, whether it is Judaism, christianity, buddhism, etc. lead to the same place. Respect your fellow beings and their paths, for it is their own, not yours. Namaste
edit on 2-5-2014 by AZ2ENVY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
They are one and the same. Here in lies the rub, the bible basically teaches you the same thing the occult does if you have the eyes to see it and ears to hear it. It is both like water and fire. It explodes and gushes up like water but as it works through to correct energy flow it burns away blockages like fire. It is alchemy, it is medicine, it is the Near Death Experience. Is it god? It seems possible that the kundalini was Elohim. The reason for the plurality would be the near psychosis the active kundalini may have cause in the individual so he felt like he was talking with multiple personalities (races/ aliens/ spirits..i.e. channeling). When they say all roads lead to the same place kundalini appears to be it (christian, kabbalah, hindus, buddhists, gypsies, masons, pagans, satanists, voodoo etc.)

Imagine the kundalini is god and satan, the devil and the angel on the shoulder literally. Your job is to discern which spirit is trying to help you and which one is testing you. Not to destroy one and embrace the other but to learn that you must make the 2 beings become one in harmony with itself.

When God was searching for 10-50 good people in Sodom not to destroy the city it is my belief is he was looking for kundalini activated individuals. This appears to be the grand purpose is to try and control the kundalini serpent. I ponder if it is an infection among humanity and "God" wants to see if we can free ourselves from it. So kundalini is both the savior and satan the knowledge and experiences brought on from activation can hurt or help depending on how the individual can handle the experience. Unfortunately with the kundalini not being common knowledge in the west most of the activated individuals are probably enjoying nice padded cells right now. Russell Brand said in a stand up bit that there were about 20 individuals in a Israeli mental hospital that believed they were Jesus. They are most likely all kundalini activated as it tends to bring on instant messiah complex and that stage takes time to get past.
edit on 2-5-2014 by XGodofWar because: because

edit on 2-5-2014 by XGodofWar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: arpgme But if you say you must do this thing (a work) to get this thing (salvation) then it is no longer grace .Salvation is by grace ,it is a gift of God , not of works .By grace you have been saved through faith and that not of yourselves it is a gift of God .

Yes it is grace not works,
But
The fruit of the Spirit must be evident, merely mouthing words and going to church isnt good enough.

I met a minister who could preach and teach amazingly well, sadly his fruit of the Spirit was non existent. He was savedby grace but lived with no love.

I have done the same

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
Jesus must baptize us in kundalini

Matthew 3:11
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

We are told by Jesus that we must be born of The Spirit and Water (not fire):

John 3:5
Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

Our works will be judged by kundalini?

1 Corinthians 3:13
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Yes, fire will reveal everyones work in the same way that light and darkness shows a strong difference between the two. We will know who had the Living Water and who did not. It is the fire that tries by tries man's work by getting them to show wrath instead of the forgiveness of the Living Water.

James 1:13
Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

Your tongue is a kundalini?

James 3:6
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Yes, your tongue is a fire *if* it is a world of iniquity, *if* it defiles your whole body, *if* it sets on the fire of nature and the fire of hell. Yes, if your tongue is 'bad' then it is of fire because the fire destroys.

You don't need to be in an ecstatic state to feel the fire. The birth of the church was from fire.

It is? I thought the Church was the birth of the Living Water's entrance into the world which washes away sins with the Holy Spirit so that people can enter the kingdom of God.

If God be God, let him answer by fire. This doesn't mean real fire, but definitely if you have ever been in a service where God is answering, you do feel the actual heat.

The Fire of the Kundalini Serpent is hot and passionate but the Living Water of the Holy Spirit is very peaceful and calm.

=======
=======

It does seem that it is a strange sort of fire .New Age maybe ?

Was the rising of the Kundalini Fire Serpent is practiced by many New Agers but there is nothing new about it, it comes from Hinduism.

But how can we notice something as evil without Gods knowledge that it is evil ?

You can't which is why the Holy Spirit of God helps you discern between good and evil. There is a reason why Jesus's teachings are based on Forgiveness 'love thy neighbour', 'bless those who curse you', 'turn the other cheek', 'pray for those who hurt you'. The teachings of Christ comes from the Holy Spirit of God which is the Living Water that washes away sins and gives people the power to forgive.

So if we take your form of reasoning and don't judge it would become impossible to learn what is evil in the first place .

'judge not' is not a teaching that originated with me. It came from Christ (Matthew 7:1). There is a difference between judging (putting others down, condemning) and discerning (being able to understand the difference between good and evil by the insight of the Holy Spirit).

Same with the forgiving first without understanding what forgiveness is .

Jesus teaches you what forgiveness is by comparing it to what it isn't. 'eye for eye and tooth for tooth' as opposed to'turn the other cheek'. 'love your neighbour and hate your enemy' as opposed to 'love thy enemy' (Matthew 5:38-46). He gives another example of what forgiveness and mercy is when he talks about how God gives sunlight and rain to the righteous and unrighteous the good and the evil (Matthew 5:45).

=======
=======

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
John baptized with water, Jesus with fire. Water puts out fire. There's something to this John guy if you ask me.

Jesus did not come to bring fire but the Living Water of the Holy Spirit. He says that you will never thirst again and it will build up within you like a well of water spriging up to eternal life (John 4:14)

originally posted by: AfterInfinity

I'm thinking you don't know much about the Kundalini if you're accusing it of being demonic or whatever. The Kundalini was old when Jesus was born.

There were many things that were 'old' when Jesus got here, such as Purushamedha which is a human sacrifice of Fire dedicated to a Hindu God (vishnu), and we are told that Fire, such as the Fire of the Kundalini Fire Serpent is 'sacred' even though this is what Fire was used for. Human sacrifice through fire to the gods is very old idea,

but we are told that God the Father desires mercy, not sacrifice and that those who were around Jesus had no idea what those words meant until he actually taught the meaning to them (Matthew 12:7).

=======
=======

originally posted by: AZ2ENVY
Its amazing how people can claim they preach the truth, all while putting someone elses perception and path to enlightenment down. You need to realize all paths chosen for enlightenment, whether it is Judaism, christianity, buddhism, etc. lead to the same place. Respect your fellow beings and their paths, for it is their own, not yours. Namaste

I'm not putting anyone down. I am simple reminding people to have discernment. Would you like it if the Water of the Holy Spirit invaded your holy place pretending to be the Fire of the Kundalini Serpent? I think respect should come from both sides.

originally posted by: XGodofWar
It is both like water and fire. It explodes and gushes up like water but as it works through to correct energy flow it burns away blockages like fire.

In God there is no death. God is Spirit (John 4:24) and the Spirit is The Living Water that gives life (John 6:63) and the life that it gives is eternal. The Living Water does not wish for anyone to perish and anyone who drinks of it will never thirst(John 4:14), but those who do not drink of The Living Water will always have an unquenchable thirst (John 4:13).

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
…2I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, And my sorrow grew worse. 3My heart was hot within me, While I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue: 4"LORD, make me to know my end And what is the extent of my days; Let me know how transient I am.…

Luke 24:32
They asked each other, "Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?"

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yea the "good book" is loaded with inconsistencies and contradictions, to the delight of cherry pickers with personal agendas.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Greetings, friend. Perhaps you should read my explanation of the Holy Trinity and Baptism from one of my older posts here: Holy Trinity and Baptism. There is no conflict between water and fire. In fact, they are just levels of baptism WITHIN your consciousness, for Master Jesus said, "The Kingdom of Heaven is within us." The Kundalini is your Inner Sun that rises when you are focused on Spiritual subjects, regarding the Love of God, Love of all Creation, increasing in Truth and Wisdom, and so forth. When the Kundalini rises to each of your Energy Chakras or Points, it increases the Light within you, especially when it reaches your head. Remember the Halo on top of Jesus, Buddha, Angels, or Mother Mary in all those paintings? It is Kundalini Rising.

After reading my post above, you will understand that we are baptized in the following order throughout our lives, provided that you lived a life in the Spirit. The order is baptism with Earth (when you are born in the flesh, Holy Spirit), with Water (beginning of Spiritual life, Mother), with Air (transcending normal spiritual life, Son), with Fire (Super or Christ Consciousness, Father), with Spirit (Salvation or Ascension, Monad). These are the 5 Elements commonly spoken from many disciplines in ancient times. There is a 6th Element, but I find it not necessary to speak of at this time.

edit on 5/2/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/2/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The bible was wrtten in the future and there is no changing it or the way of our future. Baptism by fire is soon to come for the rest and without faith no one will be reborn.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

LOL what?

The bible was written millennia ago... and its been altered over time to suit the agenda of the winning group of each controversy...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch Yes there is a growing process that we all go through .If we are taught errors we do not grow .I liken it to running into the same door jam over and over again .We see the door way but how to negotiate the passage way is the problem . Much like the amour of God . He provides it ,but it is up to us to put it on and use it .

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pryed -eyed-one
Hense Christianity in all of it's forms is true insanity.

Yes Insanity runs VERY deep that Believe whatever they want to believe that is devoid of truth.These proselytizing threads are against ATS policy I suggest everyone with reason to report it.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: deadeyedick

LOL what?

The bible was written millennia ago... and its been altered over time to suit the agenda of the winning group of each controversy...

From our view it was written in our past but from GOD"S view it came from the future and the holy spirit and Jesus were giving the word to us from the future. This is how prophecy works. Like another poster in another thread put it we deal in probalities of events and it takes great struggle and determination to change our roles. Time is a circle and their is life outside of it. We worry ourselves with reptillians and such but we all remain in our roles not changing much at all. It is the day to day struggle helping our neighbors that can effect the most in the long run. The great struggle is how to get ourselves out of this circle we live in and overall the system led by a lamb has failed so another was hired to do the job.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rex282

originally posted by: pryed -eyed-one

Hense Christianity in all of it's forms is true insanity.

Yes Insanity runs VERY deep that Believe whatever they want to believe that is devoid of truth.These proselytizing threads are against ATS policy I suggest everyone with reason to report it.
Just do not create any threads asking for prayer for anyone. It is a call to action.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join