It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UFO Economy - Catherine Austin Fitts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Catherine Austin Fitts speaks about the UFO Economy.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamMook
www.youtube.com...

Wonderful! Is that all?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hey first of all thanks for the post, I will check out the video. Second, for your future posts you should add more information in to your op so that it is easier for people to start up a discussion; many people get turned off of threads because the op is a one liner.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamMook

Thanks OP for the vid ..S&F .. follow the BLACK BUDGETS or money ...tomorrow it may not be called money ..who knows eh.

I always like C.A.Fitts . Listening to the UFO economy does answer or at least helps connect some of the dot's I have within myself .The Deep State of things we need to always have as a basic to our understanding of what is ,might be,and will probably come to be .At one time I would just shrug of UFO's other then they were something flying around that we were not privy to ...I don't by the little gray creatures from other worlds but there may be other entities on earth that might fit that description .

Her analogy of the slow burn is much better then mine and many others crash scenario is one I think makes better sense as well .tptb would want to milk one system as much as they could before recreating the next .It would help maintain continuity of their power .Why gamble when you don't have to .

I have to apologize to what I would have considered nut jobs in the UFO threads . I don't visit them much of haven't in the past .Maybe that will change ..it's all good ...How to explain the unexplained comes down to the Black budget ...We are given one set of numbers and factors that is only a part of the whole .That is why it makes no sense to us ...makes sense now ..thanks CAF ..:>) So a CIA agent tells her she has no idea where evil comes from ..mmmm Now don't that make a person think .lol

TPTB operate on a basis of fear .They do not love .They do not have Joy or peace .They do need our pity ,our forgiveness and love .They don't know what they are doing . They love money .. Are we going to do a 180 and be happy with berries and roots in the future ? I love berries ...Stuff has never made me happy for very long ...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Thank you for that!

Your one line description is fitting, and complete...nuff said.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamMook

A long, but listenable video of talking heads. You won't miss the lack of whiz-bang images to keep your attention going. She talks about money and corporations and government in a way few people do or even can do. She is cautious, regardless of some of the dramatic things she says.

Actually, I came on this morning to ATS to post a new thread I'm creating entitled, Black Triangles: The Worst Kept Secret. It ties in excellently with what she says about black budgets and the changes that governments are engaging in to really kick-start the NWO. She doesn't directly use that term, but she describes it to perfection.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Don't have time for entire video for a while...

Can I just ask, what does she say about UFOs? Are they all black ops? Or are there 'real' ones as well?

(actually, if someone is able to point me to the time in the video where she talks about this, I could watch just that part for now)

Thank you...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

She doesn't know. There is evidence that the UFOs are part of he break-away civilization. There is evidence that UFOs are also arriving from off-world.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

a reply to: lostgirl

She doesn't know. There is evidence that the UFOs are part of he break-away civilization. There is evidence that UFOs are also arriving from off-world.

Really?!!?

Most of the UFO reports I see are usually something rather mundane. Terrestrial craft, natural phenomena, manufactured (hoax), etc. almost never a true "Space craft". And, the real spacecraft are almost never of Terrestrial origin.

For instance; any "UFO" that hovers....is either a very mundane Terrestrial machine, or an "Out-world" Spacecraft. Terrestrial spacecraft are at present incapable of hovering.

So...anyway; can we see this evidence?

Now then...this "breakaway" civilization...Might it be possible that this "civilization" has been extant on Earth for, say the past 6000 - 10000 years? And, originated somewhere other than the Earth?

Here I'm referring to a group I call the "Sirian / Orion Alliance"...

My crappy video:

Please y'all, don't be tellin' me about how Sirius doesn't support life...I am aware and have located a better star...but, for now, we will stick with Terrestrial myth on their origins.

It seems more probable to me that this "breakaway civ" is somewhat less "Terrestrial" than some may want to think, and far more responsible for the "woes" of the world than they are given credit for...

top topics

join