It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems with ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Can someone tell me why my "Problems with ATS" thread has been deleted? I am still suffering from MAJOR problems with this site at various times, and I am baffled what is causing this......on TWO separate PCs. If any moderator thinks that I started the original thread to waste everyone's time, then think again. This is a serious issue.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Mogget

I'm not sure unless they want you to use this thread instead --->>> USE THIS THREAD: for bug reports related to the new ATS.5/3 cut-over on 9/9/13

If you ask your question there, just click 'reply' to SO and maybe he'll be able to help you, or one of his minions. LOL

Keep this link in case they delete your thread
Or ask a MOD directly via PM if it does vanish again

edit on 2-5-2014 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mogget

Another thing, possibly could be your browser, maybe....
Just a thought

I have since switched from 'Chrome' to 'Firefox' due to weird glitches with chrome
[Although many others use it with no problem]
But sometimes my FF won't install YT videos, so I have to switch back to Chrome to do it
It say's latest Java update but I haven' the foggiest idea why it sometimes gets temper-mental

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Your browse, your setting choices. True, you have a problem with this site. Untrue: not everyone. Answer? You.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It seems to be a problem with Internet Explorer 9, because the site is now working fine with Mozilla Firefox.

top topics

join