It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ And The Perfect Creation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
God is the perfect creator. Creation is of the mind, therefore God is the perfect mind. That is to say, his only conception is perfection. That is why God defines perfection, and why he can only create perfection. That is to say he can only conceive of perfection, and therefore only perceive perfection. Yet man was created with the will and power to create as well, because we are extensions of the divine mind, projections of his own will.

All imperfection is our own creation. We conceive of imperfection, and then we perceive imperfection. Yet God, who defines reality, does not acknowledge its existence. This makes it illusory, because it is only held together in your own mind, as personal projection. To lose all negative conceptions in your mind, to be left only with a combination of space and positivity/love, is to be equal to the Christ, which is the realized Son, which is the one essence of all of us.

The Son is the sum total. We are the Son because of our minds, with which we create, in a process similar, if not one and the same, with the Divine creation of the Universe. We are creations of God, yet we create. This is the meaning of the Son, which is the personification and embodiment of this idea. Christ is the radiation of love and positivity within the presence of space, without anything opposing this energy. Whatever mind is of such a nature, he is Christ, and his mind is identical to the Divine Mind.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

So basically, all the imperfection on earth is the creation of man but if we discover some imperfection elsewhere we can blame god?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

I follow your reasoning which seems to be dogma put very well. However when you start with the premise that God is perfect and mankind is imperfect, I can't help wondering how you reach that conclusion because surely a perfect God would have created something perfect. I know we get round this one dogmatically by saying that mankind sinned so lost its perfection.

However when one thinks of god's capabilities and puts these into the creation of universes downwards, it can't escape notice that planets and systems within universes destroy each other and fall into black holes etc, in short the universe itself is not perfect. For me this raises the question can God be perfect? Because from the creation of the universe down to his creation on this planet of mankind, nothing is perfect in truth.

Perhaps perfection is someing in man's mind and something some people strive for. Yet again that leads to the situation where 'perfect people' tend to be disliked simply because of being superiorly 'perfect'.

new topics

join