It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi-> "Benghazi, Benghazi , Benghazi, Why Aren’t We Talking About Something Else?"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Wow, still nothing of substance on topic? Still just quoting and quipping? Still just offering snipishness and pretending it means something?

Is that supposed to offend me?

Yeah, I do love the US, I'm not ashamed of it. I love our way of life. I love our system of government.

Really? So you love the Progressive/Statist situation we are in?

Yeah, yeah, it's easy to repeat the mantra of "it's all crap" but what are you going to do about it, besides quip?

I guess do as you do, reply.

And, while he's certainly more aesthetically pleasing than Issa, Gowdy isn't quite my idea of a good time either ... but thanks for playing.

Okay then.

But maybe, just maybe the next 20,000 hours of interviews will change something, yea? Millions more dollars wasted? Perhaps it'll bring the dead back to life? Make embassies safer? Provide the resources necessary to do so? Apprehend the criminals that murdered Americans?

Hopefully find and hold those within the Govt accountable for the failures and get those that were involved with attacking the embassy.

I hope so; there's been enough stupid waste already.

Nothing like Govt to waste time and money......investigating itself.

Still love that Govt?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Barely a word about the terrorists who did the deed throughout this whole thread. It's a shame, and it saddens me, to think that American lives mean so little to those who just want to use this tragedy as a means to trump up accusations against our commander in chief.

The paid skills of ITS however will use fake rage and acted anger to try and justify this pseudo conspiracy. Duping the slow witted and mentally challenged to be angry with them.

So sad.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join