It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi-> "Benghazi, Benghazi , Benghazi, Why Aren’t We Talking About Something Else?"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GArnold

If you do not think there were coverups in these others you are dumber than I thought. Obviously you are just brainwashed by Republican ideology.

As opposed to a reasonable ideology like, "Vote Early and Vote Often"??? Anyone unfamiliar with how upstanding and forthright the Democrat party is could make the mistake of thinking that was a joke about openly cheating.

I wouldn't bet even a nickel one way or the other, but, if the complete truth were to ever see the light of day, there'd be a lot of Democrat apologists learning whether crow tastes like chicken. It'll only happen if this process is successful because the men and women in our armed services aren't supposed to have anything to say on the subject publicly.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GArnold
No there isnt.. you are a fool. It was terrorism no matter what way you look at it. The Republicans want to overlook History and only care when they think they can make a point.

6 attacks on Embassies under Bush with over 20 killed and 30-40 injured vs one in Benghazi with 4 killed. Yet you clowns want to make a point?

Lets not ignore Beirut either.. Reagan in charge. 241 killed in Embassy bombing. Yet now Republicans give a ****?

You're broken...not only could you not get the items on your list straight, but you make assumptions, and accusations, based on your own ignorance and bias...

"you clowns"? you assume i'm a "republican", but i'm not...you know what they say about assumptions..

let's take a look at that list again...in order of appearance....

On the morning of June 14, 2002, a truck with a fertilizer bomb driven by a suicide bomber was detonated outside the United States Consulate in Karachi, Pakistan. Twelve people were killed and 51 injured, all Pakistanis.

A group called al-Qanoon claimed responsibility for the attack. However, the incident is believed to have been connected with al-Qaeda and the US War on Terror although no conclusive links were proven. Several people were arrested in the aftermath of the attack, and were reported to be members of Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, a large insurgent organisation. In November 2004, the alleged mastermind of the attack, Naveed-ul Hassan, was arrested in Pakistan.

let's also not forget the OTHER attacks on that location, in 2003, and 2006.....also low-casualty events, that weren't covered up.....in none of these incidents, was the entire compound overran, and destroyed...David Foy(diplomat) was killed in '06, but he was outside the consulate at the time, and the Ambassador was not killed.

it's interesting to note that before benghazi, we'd not lost an ambassador since 1979.
-------------------------

On July 30, 2004, suicide bombers struck the entrances of the US and Israeli embassies in Tashkent. Two Uzbek security guards were killed in both bombings. The IJU again claimed responsibility.

Foreign commentators on Uzbek affairs speculated that the 2004 violence could have been the work of the IMU, Al-Qaeda, Hizb ut-Tahrir, or some other radical Islamic organization.

no american deaths, no dead ambassador, no overran and destroyed compound, no coverup.

On September 12, 2006 the U.S. Embassy was attacked by four armed assailants with guns, grenades and a car bomb (which failed to detonate). Syrian Security Forces successfully countered the attack, killing all four attackers. Two other Syrians killed during the attack were a government security guard and a passerby. The Syrian Government publicly stated that terrorists had carried out the attack. The U.S. Government has not received an official Syrian Government assessment of the motives or organization behind the attack, but security was upgraded at U.S. facilities. Both the Syrian ambassador to the U.S., Imad Moustapha, and President Bashar al-Assad, however, blamed U.S. foreign policy in the region as contributing to the incident.

no American deaths, no dead ambassador, no overran and destroyed compound, no coverup.

A minor terrorist attack occurred in the early morning of January 12, 2007. No casualties were reported. A rocket propelled grenade was fired into the embassy's modern, glass-fronted building. The Greek public order minister, Byron Polydoras, said an anonymous phone call claiming to be from the left-wing terror group Revolutionary Struggle had taken responsibility. On January 25, 2007, Revolutionary Struggle announced in local news outlets they took responsibility for the attack. On March 20, the Government of Greece and the United States Rewards for Justice Program announced equal, parallel rewards for information leading to the perpetrators - Greece offering 800,000 Euros and the US "up to $1 million or more".

no deaths at all, no dead ambassador, no overran and destroyed compound, no coverup.

The protest was peaceful until participants arrived at the US, Slovenian and Croatian embassies, where a group of about 1000 rioters separated themselves and started attacking the embassies. They burned the US embassy, entered and destroyed interior and exterior of Slovenian embassy and caused minor damage to the Croatian embassy. The security cameras in Slovenian embassy also filmed the action outside the embassy where Serbian police didn't try to stop the protesters from entering the embassy, instead they moved away which caused protests in Slovenia. Emergency services were able to put the fire out in embassies after protesters dissipated. At around 21:00 UTC, American news service CNN reported that "charred remains" of an individual had been found inside the burnt-out offices. Flags of United States, Croatia, Slovenia and European Union were also burnt.

One unidentified dead, no dead ambassador, no overrun and destroyed compound(though the fire did do a good bit of damage), no coverup.

The 2008 American Embassy attack in Yemen in Sana'a, Yemen on September 17, 2008, resulted in 18 deaths and 16 injuries. Six attackers, six Yemeni police, and six civilians were killed. This attack was the second occurring in the same year, after a mortar attack earlier in 2008 on March 18 missed the embassy and instead hit a nearby girls' school. Islamic Jihad of Yemen, an al Qaeda affiliate, claimed responsibility for the attack.

The attack began at 09:15 a.m. local time (06:15 a.m. UTC) when attackers dressed as policemen, armed with rocket-propelled grenades, automatic rifles, grenades, and car bombs, attacked the outer security ring at the entrance of the main gate from a car. The embassy, located in the Dhahr Himyar district of Sana'a, is located 250 meters (820 feet) from this security entrance. A 20-minute battle ensued between the terrorists and the embassy security force, during which some embassy security forces were fired upon by snipers from across the road. In the midst of the battle, a car bomb exploded at a second security ring of concrete blocks in an unsuccessful attempt to blow a hole in the wall. Up to five explosions may have occurred during the attack.

Six members of the Yemeni security forces, six attackers (one of whom wore an explosives belt), and six civilians were killed in the attack. Though no Americans working at the embassy were injured or harmed during the attack, Susan el-Baneh, a newly married woman from New York, was killed along with her Yemeni husband while waiting outside to fill out paperwork. At least sixteen people, mostly women and children, were treated at two hospitals for injuries.

One american civilian killed OUTSIDE the embassy, no embassy staff harmed, no dead ambassador, no overrun and destroyed compound, no coverup.

Benghazi, September 11, 2012...

both the main embassy compound, and the annex are overrun and destroyed by radical militia, the ambassador, an IMO, and two DSS agents are killed.

so we have 3 dead embassy staff, a dead ambassador, two overrun and destroyed compounds, and a massive coverup on the whole thing.

as you can see, THERE ARE massive differences between the items on your list, and the attack in benghazi. i'm no fool, you are....next time, make sure you get your facts straight..

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

you come in here, and have the gaul to make this a partisan thing, to justify saying more disgusting, libelous things about people you don't know. you imply that if we're mad at the administration for lying to us, and covering things up, then we're just shills, and that we're GLAD americans died....what a disgusting, small-minded person you are...

Oh I'm sorry, it's not a partisan thing? Could have fooled me. Most people that I have talked to about this issue are of the mindset that we should be focusing on the actual TERRORISTS that did the deed instead of missteps the administration may have made. You know, actually blaming the people who freaking KILLED AMERICANS!

So it leaves me with the only assumption that those that are perpetuate Benghazi as some half brained conspiracy actually are GLAD that Americans have died. The reason being is so they can go after an administration they don't like.

I am disgusted by those that use deaths of our citizens for political gain.

i don't like the obama administration...call me a shill...

I'm not making this personal against you, I don't know if your a paid by Mark Levin shill to disseminate his agenda and talking points across the web like a well trained idiot parrot.

of course we're mad at the people who did the deed, but we're also mad at the administration for lying to us, and engaging in a coverup, to try and make sure the lies stuck. you think being purposely deceived is ok?

WRONG! You are only mad at the administration for perceived lies that you think they made and that your conservative infotainment masters have told you to think. You don't care that Americans have died, you aren't mad at the terrorists that did the deed. You are glad they did, that way your conservative infotainment masters can instruct you further as to how to think.

this has nothing to do with elections, and everything to do with the fact that americans died, the administration lied, and people like you, and pelosi wanna just sweep it under the rug, like it never happened..

It's ALL about elections, this has nothing to do with the facts, just about the appearance of wrongdoing. It's classic smear campaign 101.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
Oh I'm sorry, it's not a partisan thing? Could have fooled me. Most people that I have talked to about this issue are of the mindset that we should be focusing on the actual TERRORISTS that did the deed instead of missteps the administration may have made. You know, actually blaming the people who freaking KILLED AMERICANS!

except, according to the administration, it was a riot, caused by a video on youtube....there weren't any terrorists...

i know there were militants, you know there were militants...and i'd like very much to see them dealt with appropriately...but we both know that's not gonna happen..

you call lying to the american people, and actively engaging in a coverup, "missteps"?

So it leaves me with the only assumption that those that are perpetuate Benghazi as some half brained conspiracy actually are GLAD that Americans have died. The reason being is so they can go after an administration they don't like.

multiple people conspired, and acted to deliberately deceive and misinform the american people about the event, and the causes of it. that sounds like a conspiracy to me..

I am disgusted by those that use deaths of our citizens for political gain.

yet you had no problem with this tactic when it was used after sandy hook. all those politicians using dead children to gain political favor with the people, including the president. i can't think of a clearer example of a double standard..

I'm not making this personal against you, I don't know if your a paid by Mark Levin shill to disseminate his agenda and talking points across the web like a well trained idiot parrot.

i can assure you, i'm nothing of the sort. i also love how you completely sidestepped the bit where i pointed out that i didn't like bush either..

WRONG! You are only mad at the administration for perceived lies that you think they made and that your conservative infotainment masters have told you to think. You don't care that Americans have died, you aren't mad at the terrorists that did the deed. You are glad they did, that way your conservative infotainment masters can instruct you further as to how to think.

maybe i lose the moral high ground, but screw it...

you're a f**king idiot. you have no idea what's in my mind, or what i may or may not care about. to assert that i'm glad americans are dead, and that i don't want the bad guys to be sorted, tells me you don't give a flying firetruck about facts and reality....you're only interested in slinging as much mud as you can at ANYONE you perceive as an enemy, for not thinking like you...

"conservative infotainment masters"....god, there's cracked, and then there's you....

you have a really short memory, because in our last encounter, i made it clear that i dislike ALL of the cable "news" channels, specifically BECAUSE there's no news on them...it's pure propaganda..

It's ALL about elections, this has nothing to do with the facts, just about the appearance of wrongdoing. It's classic smear campaign 101.

so lying, and deception aren't wrong?

edit on 7-5-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wow, she is so phony, her fake concern and all!

Well now she has no choice except to participate,
or boycott, as the Select Committee just became a fact.

House votes to establish select committee on Benghazi

The House voted Thursday to establish a select committee on Benghazi, formally launching a comprehensive and contentious investigation aimed at answering lingering questions about what happened before, during and after the terror attack that killed four Americans.....

“I had a conversation with [House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi] yesterday and made clear that this is a serious investigation, that we want to work together to get to the truth,” he said. “I think the seven-five split is eminently fair, frankly fairer than her Global Warming Committee that she set up.”

edit on 8-5-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
-a reply to: burntheships

My Lord. One more facelift, she's going to be wearing a beard...

I think she'll be leading the charge on a boycott.

Des

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

LOL what a gem.

Hey wait Nancy...

Why don't *YOU* serve on that committee ?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

You don't care that Americans have died, you aren't mad at the terrorists that did the deed. You are glad they did, that way your conservative infotainment masters can instruct you further as to how to think.

I don't know of *ANY* Americans, be they Republican, Independent or Democrat who are GLAD those Americans died that night.

I almost hope there is massive political change, so the imbalance which exists now and makes it easy to think every legitimate issue to be investigated is a political stunt, changes. My efforts to pressure the lawmakers I am a constituent to won't change, regardless of who sits in office. This isn't about Obama, it never was about Obama and it should never BE about Obama...until or unless evidence points to him, personally. I doubt that happens, and if it does, the investigation is a long way from getting there.

(Personally I HOPE it never does. Including the President turns a matter of serious national interest for accountability into a full 3 ring circus no one ever benefits from, in even knowledge. Let alone, action.)

Although that Select Committee formed today may just BE the process that, regardless of outcome, we can all accept. We'll have to see if they do have the ability to interview whomever they deem necessary and review whatever documents are relevant. If so, and they determine it was misunderstanding, simple negligence and pure stupid rather than criminal action? I'll certainly accept it...and be happy to see it put behind us.

Until then...half a story isn't even a cover up. It's just half a story, demanding the rest be told.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

True, not sure which one will hold up longer,
her latest plastic job, or holders injustice department!
(placing bets on holder)

I imagine she thought that was a pretty good performance there too.
Sad and pathetic!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
As there was so little on-topic content in this post, I've had little time for or interest in responding to date. However, just for the record and the sake of honest communication ...

originally posted by: macman
When a Govt fails to act, and people die, how is that opinion driven?

The US Government did not fail to act in regard to Benghazi. This was substantiated in reports from both chambers of Congress in their official investigations. To review the discussion thus far, Wrabbit points out good questions about inadequate security preparations, however, as I pointed out, the Ambassador made the decision about no additional security on August 15, and this was confirmed on the phone by General Ham.

Nah, just what I thought was appropriate as a response to you.

You certainly do take up an inordinate amount of screen space to respond with such low-content, non-topical material. I wonder why you use up your time and our reading space to do so if it's not worth either one?

What a great memory you have. Did you have a debate class in kindergarten?

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment.
I don't think I studied debate in kindergarten, but we did learn basic communications skills ... like the differences in "your opinion" and "my opinion" that I seemingly had to point out to you. Repeatedly. Apparently, it still hasn't taken root. There's another metaphor about sphincters ...

Says who exactly?

Did your attention drift off or are you merely being specious? This is an example of what I mean when I describe your post(s) as low-content and non-topical. I made the statement, exactly. In an adult discussion, (now, mac, this is a few steps beyond the my opinion/your opinion reviewed earlier) when we disagree with what someone says we offer counter-argument or evidence which points to why their position is inaccurate. We don't just offer simplistic one-line jibes.

Seems that it is doing a great job, of continuing to call out and show exactly what this Govt does. Pander to certain people, hide certain things, cover up others and lie to the rest.

"13 hearings, 25,000 pages of documents and 50 briefings." After all that, the only "negative" that has been "discovered" was that Susan Rice was given talking points that mirrored CIA statements on Benghazi. Now, if the Congress wants to drag the CIA out of their hidey-holes and find out why they would lie ... well, that's a different matter.

Well, I wonder why that is. Hmmmm, maybe because the Admin is blocking these items??
Nah, can't be.

Or, or, or ... could it be that the facts are well-known and have been well-known and well-established in "13 hearings, 25,000 pages of documents and 50 briefings."

Says who??

Again, low-content, quippish nonsense. Don't waste time with this silliness in your inevitable ego-gasmic response. Substantial, factual responses are what members are interested in.

Yes, Un-American because it goes against Dems.

Nope, un-American because this constant undercutting, sniping, fear-mongering, political spinning accomplishes nothing and merely convinces the world that the United States of America has been reduced to a pack of snarling, back-biting, rabid dogs, chasing each other and our own tails, eating our own sick and excrement ... this kind of political theatre saps the will and morale of the entire nation for no reason except to further political ambitions.

Just proved it.

No content. No topical contribution. Nothing but silly imagined "one upmanship."

Weird. I would think someone would love our Country, not the Govt.

Is this the same Govt that brought us Waco, Ruby Ridge, Just Cause, IRS scandal and other things?
What an odd love affair you must have.

Not really odd at all. Tragedies are often perpetuated by PEOPLE. When those PEOPLE break the law, they need to be held accountable under the law. I find it telling you leave 9/11 off your list ... but ... I guess the current script is trying to minimize the importance of that tragedy, eh?

Loving the US Government means loving the structure of the Government, the balanced way it interacts, could interact, should interact if it were not bogged down by petty ambitions of small-minded individuals. The modern sloganeering of being "anti-guvment" about everything is such nonsense ... PARTICULARLY when voiced by anyone who claims to love the US Constitution. What do you think the Constitution constitutes??? The Government.

Seeing that the Govt you pronounced love to has moved far away from fallowing those things, I find it hard to see you loving both.

You've not displayed any great depth of understanding much of anything in this interchange, if I may be so blunt, but, again, you are welcome to your opinion. I've made my position completely clear.

Okay, your a Statist. So much for the Constitutional love.

Yes, yes. According to you. If your world is so simplistic that you imagine that everything is the spoon-feedable false dichotomies that are fed via the right-wing media ... I feel sorry for you. You deserve compassion and understanding because you've got a long way to go in understanding the complexities involved in real mature understanding of the issues.

So, you don't like what he has done because he hasn't done enough.

This is a probie mistake in discussion: it's called "putting words in someone's mouth."

How cute.

Low-content, non-topical. Try to at least respond in complete sentences with a new thought that compares or contrasts with what you're responding to.

Second cute remark.
Very nice.

Low-content, non-topical. Try to at least respond in complete sentences with a new thought that compares or contrasts with what you're responding to.
~~~~~~

I'm actually looking forward to the Gowdy Committee's investigation. Gowdy is so much more animated and skilled than Issa was ... and dare I say, intelligent? Without sounding completely arrogant? It's certain that this side-show is merely going to further emphasize the facts we all already know, and will actually, conversely, probably end up solidifying the Democrats position in '14 and '16 ... but, at least we won't have to see that petulant scowling mug of Issa's any longer.

I still think the Republicans should be careful what they ask for. Sometimes, when you keep digging, you hit your own septic tank.
edit on 21Thu, 08 May 2014 21:00:58 -050014p092014566 by Gryphon66 because: Typo

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here she is again...she is really simmering on this,
she can hardly speak with composure.

The heat its on!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The US Government did not fail to act in regard to Benghazi. This was substantiated in reports from both chambers of Congress in their official investigations. To review the discussion thus far, Wrabbit points out good questions about inadequate security preparations, however, as I pointed out, the Ambassador made the decision about no additional security on August 15, and this was confirmed on the phone by General Ham.

The Fed Govt denied the request to send in QRF.
This has been stated several times over with the Military and Special Operations communities.
The Fed Govt failed to act when request were submitted for additional security resources and equipment. This was addressed by the Govt stating it was due to a lack of funding due to budget cuts. It was found that instead, monies went to "green" electric cars for other locations.

You certainly do take up an inordinate amount of screen space to respond with such low-content, non-topical material. I wonder why you use up your time and our reading space to do so if it's not worth either one?

Because I know you and every other squealing Progressive will read it and have to respond.

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment.
I don't think I studied debate in kindergarten, but we did learn basic communications skills ... like the differences in "your opinion" and "my opinion" that I seemingly had to point out to you. Repeatedly. Apparently, it still hasn't taken root. There's another metaphor about sphincters ...

Well, you are most welcome.

Did your attention drift off or are you merely being specious? This is an example of what I mean when I describe your post(s) as low-content and non-topical. I made the statement, exactly.

Yeah, I just saw something shiny…..what were you mumbling about again?

In an adult discussion, (now, mac, this is a few steps beyond the my opinion/your opinion reviewed earlier) when we disagree with what someone says we offer counter-argument or evidence which points to why their position is inaccurate. We don't just offer simplistic one-line jibes.

Ohhh man, you really got me there. You started it indicating it was going to be an adult conversation, only to turn around and stealthily input the insults. WOW, you really are good.

"13 hearings, 25,000 pages of documents and 50 briefings." After all that, the only "negative" that has been "discovered" was that Susan Rice was given talking points that mirrored CIA statements on Benghazi. Now, if the Congress wants to drag the CIA out of their hidey-holes and find out why they would lie ... well, that's a different matter.

And I guess we shall see what exactly the Fed has been hiding. You know, since they have been withholding more info that what has been released.

Or, or, or ... could it be that the facts are well-known and have been well-known and well-established in "13 hearings, 25,000 pages of documents and 50 briefings."

And yet there is still new info being released.
Care to channel your inner Hillary and just declare “Why does it matter”?

Again, low-content, quippish nonsense. Don't waste time with this silliness in your inevitable ego-gasmic response. Substantial, factual responses are what members are interested in.

And yet again, you read and respond.
Me thinks you enjoy this, only to bemoan for the sake of.

Nope, un-American because this constant undercutting, sniping, fear-mongering, political spinning accomplishes nothing and merely convinces the world that the United States of America has been reduced to a pack of snarling, back-biting, rabid dogs, chasing each other and our own tails, eating our own sick and excrement ... this kind of political theatre saps the will and morale of the entire nation for no reason except to further political ambitions.

Yep, accomplishes nothing, yet every Dem involved is acting like the spoiled little # that just got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, only to blame the cookie maker for making it to enticing.

No content. No topical contribution. Nothing but silly imagined "one upmanship."

Thanks for noticing……again.

Not really odd at all. Tragedies are often perpetuated by PEOPLE. When those PEOPLE break the law, they need to be held accountable under the law. I find it telling you leave 9/11 off your list ... but ... I guess the current script is trying to minimize the importance of that tragedy, eh?

We aren’t talking about Bush, we are talking about the current Admin.
If the best you got is trying to deflect onto what Bush did, you really need a new game plan.

Loving the US Government means loving the structure of the Government, the balanced way it interacts, could interact, should interact if it were not bogged down by petty ambitions of small-minded individuals. The modern sloganeering of being "anti-guvment" about everything is such nonsense ... PARTICULARLY when voiced by anyone who claims to love the US Constitution. What do you think the Constitution constitutes??? The Government.

Oh good hell.
The Govt is as far from the Constitution as it gets. You love the Govt like the German people loved it as Hitler took over. Your romantic view of it is pretty sad.
Personally, I back the Constitution and the Country, but you go ahead and back/love the Govt. Tell me how that turns out in a couple of years.

You've not displayed any great depth of understanding much of anything in this interchange, if I may be so blunt, but, again, you are welcome to your opinion. I've made my position completely clear.

Yes, yes you love. You love you some Govt. I think we all get that. Thanks for cementing that.

Yes, yes. According to you. If your world is so simplistic that you imagine that everything is the spoon-feedable false dichotomies that are fed via the right-wing media ... I feel sorry for you. You deserve compassion and understanding because you've got a long way to go in understanding the complexities involved in real mature understanding of the issues.

Nothing like a Progressive to tell me I’m wrong because it is far too complicated for me to understand.
I bet you would rail on and on about how it is great and necessary for the Fed Govt to carry debt, borrow money, hand out goodies because it is a complicated system that me and many others just don’t have the intellect to understand.

Cont.......

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This is a probie mistake in discussion: it's called "putting words in someone's mouth."

If the shoe fits….

How cute that is, what you stated.

See, full sentence, with some punctuation added for flair.

I'm actually looking forward to the Gowdy Committee's investigation. Gowdy is so much more animated and skilled than Issa was ... and dare I say, intelligent? Without sounding completely arrogant? It's certain that this side-show is merely going to further emphasize the facts we all already know, and will actually, conversely, probably end up solidifying the Democrats position in '14 and '16 ... but, at least we won't have to see that petulant scowling mug of Issa's any longer.

So, it sounds like you are more for the eye candy then. Okay, good for you.

I still think the Republicans should be careful what they ask for. Sometimes, when you keep digging, you hit your own septic tank.

And it will show just how much the crap stinks for your beloved Fed Govt. Republican and Democrat turds all mixed together.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Poor Nancy. She is losing control of her condescending speech patterns of always appearing like she's giving an explanation to a class of 5 year olds who don't understand anything about government and how government works, hand waving and all.

Plus, if the pressure keeps up, her ancient petrified silicon injections in her face, are going to break free of their moorings, and it will be quite scary....

Des

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

Wow, still nothing of substance on topic? Still just quoting and quipping? Still just offering snipishness and pretending it means something?

Yeah, I do love the US, I'm not ashamed of it. I love our way of life. I love our system of government.

Yeah, yeah, it's easy to repeat the mantra of "it's all crap" but what are you going to do about it, besides quip?

And, while he's certainly more aesthetically pleasing than Issa, Gowdy isn't quite my idea of a good time either ... but thanks for playing.

But maybe, just maybe the next 20,000 hours of interviews will change something, yea? Millions more dollars wasted? Perhaps it'll bring the dead back to life? Make embassies safer? Provide the resources necessary to do so? Apprehend the criminals that murdered Americans?

I hope so; there's been enough stupid waste already.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Open letter to California's 12th district...

PLEASE Please please stop voting this person back into office... Holy crap!

edit on 9-5-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
hey, anyone see that commercial or whatever it was they made for pakistan, that cost 34mil to say it was a video that they had nothing to do with?

nancy is an idiot.

they all are, btw.

now i hear b'tchin about there are only 5 dems on the committee. 7-5.

none of us heard from the wounded and witnesses that night or what was stevens doing there.

the attack started after the turk amb left. funny.

nothing was attempted to get there and help or secure the area.

was obama packing for vegas? where was hillary at 3am?

and the rose garden bs and people claiming obama said it was terrorism.

rice, oy! promotion!?

this just stinks to high heaven.

i hope the select committee will get answers. i believe they will.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

She appears to be under the influence.... or disorderly,
maybe this is that "dysfunction" Barack was speaking of...

Nanotech meltdown....

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

I highly doubt that any Democrats will be on that panel. Why would they participate in a froth of angry idiocy whipped up by Fox News and encouraged by an intellectually bankrupt Republican Party?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
I highly doubt that any Democrats will be on that panel. Why would they participate in a froth of angry idiocy whipped up by Fox News and encouraged by an intellectually bankrupt Republican Party?

What if this happened exactly as it did 10 years ago. There would be Democrats lining up Frothing at the mouth, so don't play all high and mighty or use the FOX card.

So are you saying that you are completely satisfied with the level of disclosure from the administration? Is it pretty much normal to basically play the Bill " I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton game for months...? You know if this wasn't a big cover-up just before the election and the administration handled it properly we would not be having this conversation.

Are you completely that blind to your party or beliefs that you question none of this, or see the early questioning rounds as a complete waste of time due to basically zero disclosure?

Or are you like Hillary, and you just do not care... You know there is a reason they blamed it all on a tape until the election was said and done, and there is a reason to not volunteer anything when the responsibility and failure is the Secretary of State. Hillary is not all she has been made up to seem like, but we can't have a mark on her record as she pushes for presidency in 2016, no matter what the cost...geez.

The sole reason that there will be no Democrats on the panel is when a few emails come forth and people at lower levels open up with more of the truth then the Democrats can say there is no legitimacy since they are not on the panel, it is still all damage control until 2016 and then the typical American will not care anymore as they go back to watching dancing with the stars.

edit on 10-5-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join