It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi-> "Benghazi, Benghazi , Benghazi, Why Aren’t We Talking About Something Else?"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

More government is just fine and dandy as long as it's more Republican government?

I've said this before and my feelings are echoed by people I know in real life. Benghazi IS NOT partisan. It's NOT political. The effort to look into it has been termed that way since DAYS after it happened. Before the first inquiry, the demands to HAVE one were termed partisan politics. That's become stock standard response now, it seems, to deflect anything uncomfy for the White House. 'Blame it on Republican politcs...and it'll consume itself in the mess to follow'. Well, it works too. Damn near 100%. It works.

FTR though... I don't expect this to be resolved while Obama sits in the White House. That's fine.... There is no limitation of Murder for pursuing the truth. No clock to say..'gee..too late...it's old news'.

So when Obama is out of Office, and regardless of which party the next President aligns with, this will still DEMAND answers..and people like me will still be a pain in the butt to those who have mailing addresses to pester and I have standing as a constituent to send to.

Frankly...I'll grow old and collect social security before they stop collecting my communications demanding more than the piece meal, politically motivated dog and pony show any of this has been yet.

State Department investigates the State Department..and we're supposed to accept that? HA! How'd that work for Bush and his little 9/11 commission? yeah...why does it work now?! Same foxes eating the hens while charged with protecting them. It's been the same down the line. Investigations BY the people who have the most to lose by them.

I will also stand firm in saying:

BARACK OBAMA DID NOT DO THIS AND IS NOT THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR BENGHAZI LIBYA.

There.. Whew... All this defining other people's statements to be partisan or Obama-bot like, needed a scream of clarification. It really did. Now..Lets stop bickering like kids on the playground and get some unified purpose in finding who DID most directly cause that and what DID happen...even if it DOES take years to finally get done.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hey ya'll I just posted a new thread and what i think is the real reason for the Benghazi attack...This is why Peloser is flipping out! This is why Hillary became so flustered and lost her cool...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks pax

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Beware of Apathy, it is very contagious!

Thank You for that vid!! First time I've seen that particular discussion. If that WH press briefing was viewed as a standalone, maybe I could get more folks to understand why Jay Carney and what he's paid to do hit me like a 3D, Real Life, Doonsbury cartoon.

I call BS on everybody that keeps screaming that all the investigation is is the Republicans caring about politics. It's caring about the fact that we have an administration that was more concerned about saving face with an election just days away than it was about Americans killed at the hands of terrorists.

"Osama bin Laden is dead, Al-Qaeda is on the run, Nobody is talking about taking your health plan away, You can keep your plan if you like it, You can keep your doctor if you like them, We're not watching what you do on the 'Net, Nobody is reading your emails or listening to your phone calls..." And on and on and on...

It isn't that the American people can't handle the Truth, most are either too lazy to worry about it or so politically invested in the lies that they are in willful denial.

I don't have the video, but during the testimony the other day it was mentioned that all we'd been able to do was get a drone overhead. Am I the ONLY one that remembers the administration claiming they didn't know what was happening on the ground over there?

As far as dragging Bush or Cheney into this. Dude, that was like years ago...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

-- snip --
But, again, the only cover up I keep hearing about is that the Obama Administration knew it was a terrorist attack and yet called it an attack by rioters from September 12 - September 20 (when Jay Carney directly acknowledged the terrorist attack).

This idea of a "cover up" and "lies" are maintained even though the President directly referred to "acts of terror" when discussing the Benghazi attacks on Sept 12 and on Sept 13, and on September 14, Secretary Clinton mentioned "an act of ugly terror" when they met the bodies at Andrews.
-- snip --

I'm not gonna go back and get the exact word count again, but, as I said to someone else who insisted that our CIC called Benghazi a terrorist act in the Rose Garden, it took him 400+ words to finally getting around to a vague reference to "acts of terror". He THEN went on to push the video story long after everyone knew that wasn't what it was all about.

Btw, I'd be more inclined to consider your opinions if you would change your avatar to something other than what is basically Black on Black. Makes you look like you're posting from the shadows.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Sorry to post duplicate info, but someone in another thread managed to get under my skin...

In the address given outside the WH in response to Benghazi there are 809 words, starting with, "Good Morning".

It took 624 words to get to a vague reference to "acts of terror".

This was NOT the response of a man dealing with the emotional turmoil of finding out patriotic young men had given their lives trying to defend American diplomats from a blatant terrorist attack!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornShucker
Sorry to post duplicate info, but someone in another thread managed to get under my skin...

In the address given outside the WH in response to Benghazi there are 809 words, starting with, "Good Morning".

It took 624 words to get to a vague reference to "acts of terror".

This was NOT the response of a man dealing with the emotional turmoil of finding out patriotic young men had given their lives trying to defend American diplomats from a blatant terrorist attack!

dude! why you trying to mess these good people up with facts?

and didn't hillary say to one of the parents that they will arrest the vid maker instead of bringing the murderers to justice?

i was around during watergate and jfk, this is the worst gov fail, i've ever seen.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Benghazi, Benghazi , Benghazi !!!

Here comes da judge..

Benghazi: Judge Pirro Calls for Impeachment of Barack Obama

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

"Because I say so"? Well, yeah. I'm writing, expressing my opinion. What are you writing and expressing? That's right, your opinion, which translates to "because you say so."

When a Govt fails to act, and people die, how is that opinion driven?

Is that really the best critique you can offer?

Nah, just what I thought was appropriate as a response to you.

Wow, I squared the concept of my opinion/your opinion away in kindergarten if I remember correctly.

What a great memory you have. Did you have a debate class in kindergarten?

It's theatre not because of the players involved but because it's not achieving anything.

Says who exactly?
Seems that it is doing a great job, of continuing to call out and show exactly what this Govt does. Pander to certain people, hide certain things, cover up others and lie to the rest.

There are no new facts, no discoveries, nothing that hasn't been known for a year-and-a-half. The Rhodes memo is nothing new.

Well, I wonder why that is. Hmmmm, maybe because the Admin is blocking these items??
Nah, can't be.

Opinions were formed and sides were taken. Very few folks are interested in facts.

Says who??

It's drama. Pure drama. And, yes, in this case it's drama originating with Republicans and directed at Democrats for purely political gain. And yes, when it is on this scale, it's un-American.

Yes, Un-American because it goes against Dems.

My bias? Your bias? Why tuck anything anywhere? This fruitless, meaningless, back-and-forth is about the best the American political dialogue has to offer these days. Of course we're biased; what's your point?

Just proved it.

Loving the US Government? Yes, I do ... unabashedly.

Weird. I would think someone would love our Country, not the Govt.

Is this the same Govt that brought us Waco, Ruby Ridge, Just Cause, IRS scandal and other things?
What an odd love affair you must have.

I love our Constitution and our history and our system of doing things.

Seeing that the Govt you pronounced love to has moved far away from fallowing those things, I find it hard to see you loving both.

I do not always love the way things are done, nor the people who do them. I vote my conscience and do my best to honor our laws. So, yeah, if that makes me a "statist" in your terms so be it. I give a rat's patoot.

Okay, your a Statist. So much for the Constitutional love.

Love President Obama? Not so much. I think in a lot of ways the man is out of his league. He's done some good things, but mostly mediocre things. I hate the way he just seems to lay down and take the %$&# that is laid on him. If he came out and set the record straight, we wouldn't have 90% of the crap we're arguing about here.

So, you don't like what he has done because he hasn't done enough.

He's been blamed for a hell of a lot more than he's done though (see above.) And reference the aforementioned rat's rear for my opinion of your opinion of that.

How cute.

And "moronic"? Please. Don't use words you apparently don't understand the meaning of ... K?

Second cute remark.

Very nice.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FeistyFemme

The reason they still bring up this issue is that the elections are around the corner and they have no actual platform of their own.

These people are just brainwashed idiots or paid shills by Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh to spew the hard line right party line. They don't know any better because they can't comprehend thinking for themselves.

If they actually thought about it more than a few minutes without the idiot squad telling them what to think they would be outraged at the terrorists that actually committed the act instead of the Administration and Pelosi. But they aren't actually angry the attack took place, instead, they are GLAD it took place, they are happy those Americans are dead. They don't care who actually did what, but how they can paint the current administration in a bad light over it.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

LOL

Benghazi has been an issue since 9/11/2012

The investigations and the stalling have been ongoing

Obama and Clinton need to answer the questions without lying and twisting.

i understand why the ilky silky Obama supporters are very nervous.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: FeistyFemme

The reason they still bring up this issue is that the elections are around the corner and they have no actual platform of their own.

These people are just brainwashed idiots or paid shills by Mark Levin, Sean Hannity, and Rush Limbaugh to spew the hard line right party line. They don't know any better because they can't comprehend thinking for themselves.

If they actually thought about it more than a few minutes without the idiot squad telling them what to think they would be outraged at the terrorists that actually committed the act instead of the Administration and Pelosi. But they aren't actually angry the attack took place, instead, they are GLAD it took place, they are happy those Americans are dead. They don't care who actually did what, but how they can paint the current administration in a bad light over it.

what the f**k is wrong with you?

i think you might actually be mentally retarded.

you come in here, and have the gaul to make this a partisan thing, to justify saying more disgusting, libelous things about people you don't know. you imply that if we're mad at the administration for lying to us, and covering things up, then we're just shills, and that we're GLAD americans died....what a disgusting, small-minded person you are...

i don't like the obama administration...call me a shill...

but before you do, you should also know that i didn't like the bush administration either...and i'm sure my posting history will reflect that.

of course we're mad at the people who did the deed, but we're also mad at the administration for lying to us, and engaging in a coverup, to try and make sure the lies stuck. you think being purposely deceived is ok?

this has nothing to do with elections, and everything to do with the fact that americans died, the administration lied, and people like you, and pelosi wanna just sweep it under the rug, like it never happened..

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

Where to begin with your turd retort.

This Benghazi thing has been being pushed for a while now. Kind of hard to state it is for an election cycle, when it was brought up right after it happened, how many years ago?

And I would really love to see any sort of facts revolving around your "paid shills" comments.
Not really to see what you can produce, but more so I can see who here is a shill and ask them how I get signed up.

Oh, and we as a whole are mad at the terrorists for what they did. Maybe no one told you, but a person can be mad at the perpetrators of a crime and.....those that covered it up and lied about it. Maybe you can't function in the manner of multiple things going on, but many here can in deed walk and chew gum.

One more thing. There is no need for anyone to "paint" the current Admin in a bad light. 0bama and buddies are doing a better job of that on their own.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The Democrats are talking about boycotting the new investigation.

There must be something very ugly to come out of this, if their best way out is to boycott, in order to say that the committee was railroaded by the Republicans.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There were many more embassy attacks under Bush and now the Republicans get upset? Silly stupid hypocritical jerks.

2002- Karachi US Consulate in attacked. 10 Killed.

2004- Uzbekistan- US embassy Bombed. 2 killed 9 injured.

2006- Syria- Armed men attack US embassy 1 killed.

2007- Grenade launched into US embassy in Athens.

2008- Rioters set fire to US Embassy in Serbia.

2008- Bombings at US Embassy in Yeman- 10 Killed.

2012- Embassy in Bengazi attacked. 4 killed...... Suddenly Republican care? Hypocrites.

Go ahead Republicans calling for Obamas head.. refute the facts. You cannot.. You are Hypocrites.

edit on 6-5-2014 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GArnold

there are clear differences between those other attacks, and what happened in benghazi....you're being disingenuous

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
The Democrats are talking about boycotting the new investigation.

There must be something very ugly to come out of this, if their best way out is to boycott, in order to say that the committee was railroaded by the Republicans.

Nothing says guilt like, feathers sticking out of the fox' mouth. If the Democrats boycott this investigation, more feathers in their mouths.

That's the way I see it...

Des

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

there are clear differences between those other attacks, and what happened in benghazi....you're being disingenuous

No there isnt.. you are a fool. It was terrorism no matter what way you look at it. The Republicans want to overlook History and only care when they think they can make a point.

6 attacks on Embassies under Bush with over 20 killed and 30-40 injured vs one in Benghazi with 4 killed. Yet you clowns want to make a point?

Lets not ignore Beirut either.. Reagan in charge. 241 killed in Embassy bombing. Yet now Republicans give a ****?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

All that was discussed already in several posts.

You should read about it.

I don't recall any lies and/or cover-ups with those, do you?

Benghazi is about lying and cover-ups.

Obama is the problem.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

All that was discussed already in several posts.

You should read about it.

I don't recall any lies and/or cover-ups with those, do you?

Benghazi is about lying and cover-ups.

Obama is the problem.

If you do not think there were coverups in these others you are dumber than I thought. Obviously you are just brainwashed by Republican ideology.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

If you do not think there were coverups in these others you are dumber than I thought. Obviously you are just brainwashed by Republican ideology.

By all means, show us.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join