It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi-> "Benghazi, Benghazi , Benghazi, Why Aren’t We Talking About Something Else?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: butcherguy

The President didn't kill our people.

Secretary Clinton didn't kill our people.

Terrorists killed our people.

But this nearly two-year political side-show has done NOTHING but empower and encourage our enemies to do more of the same. That used to be called un-American. That used to be called aiding and abetting the enemy.

Now it passes for patriotism.

Now again, questioning Govt with this, is not patriotic?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes, it isn't the Administration that has caused anything that has happened.
It is the Congressional Committees that have caused it all.
Did I get that right?

Not even close. How silly, pedantic and childish!

Your commentary here isn't worth the slight energy it takes to type responses to.

Enjoy the Obama-bashing.

Best,

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: macman

1. Read my previous post which fully answers the same question.

2. Go to 1.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

How silly, pedantic and childish!

Your commentary here isn't worth the slight energy it takes to type responses to.

really???

I love it when people take their ball and go home.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I would really like to know how the heck this woman keeps getting voted into office. Seriously .. don't the people in her district understand what is going on? Don't they keep track of the nonsense this woman spouts?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Step 3. Label as shallow and leave.

You stated that the investigating this used be deemed as un-american.

This is very simple.

So, questioning the Govt is empowering the enemy and Un-American.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I would really like to know how the heck this woman keeps getting voted into office. Seriously .. don't the people in her district understand what is going on? Don't they keep track of the nonsense this woman spouts?

The answer is simple.

It because her District is 1/2 under water

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Pelosi is a complete basket case. This women should be wrapped in a straight Jacket and then thrown into a padded room at some far and away mental asylum.

Notice how she tries to talk down and interrupt the reporter who is asking her questions, like how dare you question our side of the story?

Where she then claims we should be focusing on the democrats other failures like Jobs, education and immigration. This idiot could not be anymore of a nutcase. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Is very interesting to see how this by the people elected officials shows their ineptitude and arrogance. Pelosi is nothing but a bubble head like most of the politicians in Washington when political agendas are priority in order to keep fattening their dirty pockets with corrupted money.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Benghazi where 4 people died. Yes it is a shame.. But let's get real. Why no hearings for years about 9-11 and what Bush and Cheney knew but ignored. Why no hearings for years into Torture and renditions carried out by Bush and his Neo-Con Cabal. Why not hearings into why so many no bid contracs were awarded to companies that Bush and Co had significant interest in. Why no hearings into why we invaded Iraq despite 0 evidence they had weapons of mass destruction. Why no extended hearings about the fact the Bush administration lied repeatedly to the American people and a war that has now killed 2,000 plus US service members... half a million Iraqi citizens and cost us as taxpayers well over a trillion dollars to execute. Republican half wits would rather concentrate on something where 4 people died. Seriously the Republican Party are a bunch of hypocritical idiots and can't figure out why vast numbers of Minorities and Women will not vote for them. Let's have more hearings!!! Pathetic. Let's not answer important questions... like the economy or fixing the medical system. Let's bring up Benghazi for the 8,000th time.

Let's ignore real problems since it would be terrible to upset people who contribute to our re election campaigns.

Every day in the U.S., an average of 289 people are shot. Eighty-six of them die: 30 are murdered, 53 kill themselves, two die accidentally, and one is shot in a police intervention, the Brady Campaign reports.

usnews.nbcnews.com...
edit on 2-5-2014 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

1. Representative Issa's witch-hunt, aided and abetted by Fox News and the Right-Wing Media Echo Chamber, is part and parcel of "the Government" friend. Remember Congress, the Legislative Branch?

2. This is not "criticism of government" this is political theatre (by another part of "government") on a scale unimagined in the past.

3. So, as opposed to the pretense of populism, what you're repeatedly claiming is that dragging American morale through the mud here at home and around the world is okay so long as it pays some sort of dividends for your chosen brand in the political horse race. Yes, that is what is despicable, anti-American and unpatriotic, in my book. Not to mention disingenuous, dishonest and disgusting. See if you can find a clever cartoon for that one, LOL.

4. Don't be so quick to take your victory lap; some folks work for a living and only play at ATS in their spare time.
edit on 13Fri, 02 May 2014 13:56:35 -050014p012014566 by Gryphon66 because: Period.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

1. Representative Issa's witch-hunt, aided and abetted by Fox News and the Right-Wing Media Echo Chamber, is part and parcel of "the Government" friend. Remember Congress, the Legislative Branch?

Yep, witch-hunt only because you say so, and it happens to go against the horse your backing.

2. This is not "criticism of government" this is political theatre (by another part of "government") on a scale unimagined in the past.

Yeah, sure sure.
I guess since it isn't about Bush or Romney, it by your definition is theater, and not real.

Your bias is showing. May want to tuck it in.

3. So, as opposed to the pretense of populism, what you're repeatedly claiming is that dragging American morale through the mud here at home and around the world is okay so long as it pays some sort of dividends for your chosen brand in the political horse race. Yes, that is what is despicable, anti-American and unpatriotic, in my book. Not to mention disingenuous, dishonest and disgusting. See if you can find a clever cartoon for that one, LOL.

Oh, I can find many cartoons to chastise that crap, but why? Don't really need to.
I understand you love yourself some Govt and some 0bama, but this is truly getting moronic.
I guess you would like the IRS issue to just go away, and label that as well as "Un-American".

4. Don't be so quick to take your victory lap; some folks work for a living and only play at ATS in their spare time.

Victory lap????

Nah, I got a dance for that. Would you like to see it?

edit on 2-5-2014 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I actually agree with Pelosi.

There's no real point in talking about this anymore. Nothing is going to happen. No one will be held accountable and it's only become a talking point for the anti-Obama/Libs/Dems crowd.

Tis many other things we could be talking about.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GArnold

Actually our government invaded two countries in retaliation to 9/11, that was enough to make the blind and gullible happy for years.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Witch hunting? we all know who the responsible bodies were behind Benghazi, but they are all under political agendas, the ruling party make sure to create distraction for the blind and gullible out there.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Yes you are right we should be discussing the cooking preferences of the next Democratic presidential candidate Hillary once she wins the White house, right? I am sure she will have a secret shrine to chant "Mea culpa" in the name of those that died in Benghazi.

"I take this very personally," Clinton said. "So we're going to get to the bottom of it, and then we're going to do everything we can to work to prevent it from happening again, and then we're going to work to bring whoever did this to us to justice."

www.cnn.com...

I am sure she is waiting to be president do prosecute the guilty ones.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

To borrow a descriptive term from Lindsay Graham regarding the
Benghazi coverup by the Obama administration....

What a bunch of scumbags...Pelosi included.

All they care about are their political talking points,
the rest of the world can go to hell and be damned
for all they care. They only exist to leech off the
taxpayers and occupy Washington in their lifetime careers.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
I actually agree with Pelosi.

There's no real point in talking about this anymore.

Talk is cheap, isn't it?
People died! Hillary lied.

edit on 2-5-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You know what? Yeah! Why aren't we talking about something else? Like why our country is in the sad shape it is in the first place. Why don't we talk about how all the politicians we elected are doing jack and squat about the problems that are ruining us? Why don't we talk about what we, the American people, should do to get these criminals out of office? Why don't we talk about why we continue election after election to put these people in office without truly understanding who they are and where they will stand? Why don't we talk about the true need for hope and change instead of taking a leap of faith on the lies of unproven people? Why don't we talk about what's really important, the American people and the suffering we go through from the failings of our government?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I am sure she is waiting to be president do prosecute the guilty ones.

I couldn't care less what Hillary is doing or saying on the topic...or any other topic for that matter. She's not my cup-o-tea, let's leave it at that.

It's a fact that people died in Benghazi and the people in charge royally screwed-up, but are we honestly going to believe for a second that anyone is going to be held accountable?

This is just another event that will be used as campaign fodder until after the election.....and never heard about again. If someone is held to account, it will be a low-level flunkie that probably was just doing as he was told.

So I find the entire discussion rather pointless. But that's just my opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join