Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Nancy Pelosi-> "Benghazi, Benghazi , Benghazi, Why Aren’t We Talking About Something Else?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+12 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Here's the latest from Nancy Pelosi !!!

SHE says : "diversion, subterfuge: Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi"

And she says she never *Read* the email releases from Congress !!!

Pelosi was quick to dismiss the controversy over the email even though she claims to have never read it. “Whatever was in that — what I know of what I’ve read in the press about those emails was very consistent with what was put out there before. I don’t think there’s anything new there.”

Nancy Pelosi is anxious to move the subject away from Benghazi. She tried to talk about immigration and the minimum wage at her weekly press conference on Thursday but reporters kept asking her about a newly released "smoking gun" email proving White House politicization of the Benghazi talking points. At one point Pelosi threw up he hands saying, “What I will say is, again, diversion, subterfuge: Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi. Why aren’t we talking about something else?”

The subject of the questioning was an email uncovered by Judicial Watch in which the White House spelled out its goals for UN Ambassador Susan Rice's appearance on Sunday shows following the September 11, 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, that resulted in the murder of four Americans.

Nancy Pelosi 'Benghazi, Benghazi , Benghazi, Why Aren’t We Talking About Something Else?'

Watch how She shimmers and squirms !!

youtube link

+5 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She might as well just say--'What difference does it make'-- and be done with it!!

Man I hope she doesn't get re-elected
Or at least, she loses her position as Minority Leader

She needs to be retired to the pasture

+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
And we have another winner !!

It's the White House's own Jay Carney !!

Listen to him deflect.....

Jay Carney tells Fox's Ed Henry that talk about the latest Benghazi email is just "conspiracy theory."

Jay Carney lashes out at Ed Henry over Benghazi email grilling

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
sure,,,but it has too be about someone at this table,,

Lets see,, who's turn?

Mr. Boehnor i think yur next,,

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Pelosi, now there's a paid shill. If she ever showed up on ATS she would need at least 10 shill points.

Hey what can we say Nancy, you guys wrote the script, passed it and people died. So now we get to read it. Over and over and over again until we hold those responsible for the needless deaths of Americans.

I swear that woman has brain damage.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's the latest from Nancy Pelosi !!!

SHE says : "diversion, subterfuge: Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi"

And she says she never *Read* the email releases from Congress !!!

Pelosi was quick to dismiss the controversy over the email even though she claims to have never read it. “Whatever was in that — what I know of what I’ve read in the press about those emails was very consistent with what was put out there before. I don’t think there’s anything new there.”

Nancy Pelosi is anxious to move the subject away from Benghazi. She tried to talk about immigration and the minimum wage at her weekly press conference on Thursday but reporters kept asking her about a newly released "smoking gun" email proving White House politicization of the Benghazi talking points. At one point Pelosi threw up he hands saying, “What I will say is, again, diversion, subterfuge: Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi. Why aren’t we talking about something else?”

The subject of the questioning was an email uncovered by Judicial Watch in which the White House spelled out its goals for UN Ambassador Susan Rice's appearance on Sunday shows following the September 11, 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, that resulted in the murder of four Americans.

Nancy Pelosi 'Benghazi, Benghazi , Benghazi, Why Aren’t We Talking About Something Else?'

Watch how She shimmers and squirms !!

youtube link

SHOCKING, that the lady who said "we have to pass this so we can find out whats in it" about Obamacare, would gloss over something as serious as the murder of four American citizens on foreign soil.

Immigration? Really? Yes Mrs. Pelosi lets talk about how you and your administration would love to just turn a blind eye to millions of people who break laws every day by being here illegally by giving them citizenship that others spend money and time pursuing through the proper channels.

Increasing minimum wage? That's fine, lets do it!! Go ahead, increase it! All that is going to happen is that $10/hr will be the new $7/hr when inflation and pricing adjustments work themselves out to accommodate a higher working wage for skill less jobs.

They either want to break laws and give a free pass to law breakers, or they want to give a false sense of security by lying to people in the guise of more money in their pockets. ALL IN THE NAME OF MORE VOTES FOR THEIR PARTY!

How is this stupid b#tch still allowed to speak to the American people? She should be wearing a clown nose and size 40 shoes with suspenders.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Pelosi for president '16!!
Stranger things have happened.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
Pelosi for president '16!!
Stranger things have happened.

Oh puhleeze.....don't even go there!!!!!!
Not even in a joking sense

+12 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

So, she didn't read any emails from the white house. She didn't read Obamacare.

Can she even read???!!!!! I really have to wonder what's going in that coo coo bug eyed head of hers. What is she getting paid for, if she's not reading the material pertinent to her job.

Des

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

May 12, 2003: 36 People Including 9 Americans Die After Terrorists Storm U.S. Compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

The State Department had warned of a potential strike against the Saudi days before gunmen infiltrated the Al Hamra Oasis Village and two others killing 36 people and wounding 160. This was the most devastating attack on a State Department employees to occur under Bush. The Saudi government cracked down on terrorists group but that did not prevent another attack to occur a year later in Jeddah.

Man...wait till the conservatives find out about this. that's 9 americans and 27 almost people that died in that preventable attack...they are gonna freak out and demand all kinds of investigations forever until there is justice that comes fr...pffft..hahaha...couldn't keep a straight face. damn, soo close.

Yeah I am sure the cons are totally for cereal concerned about Benghazi..because...they are totally not incomprehensible hypocrites that are puppet borking the dead in order to make political points with the most lunatic fringe.
Very respectful.

I am concerned for the facts of Benghazi...yes...and the many, many, many other attacks that happened under the same circumstances since all this middle eastern malarkey has started up. the cons seem to only care about one instance...which is why I dismiss them as actually being concerned at all....

because they aren't...you aren't..your disingenuous. Deal with it....at least -pretend- to have a little bit of outrage on the many other instances that has been happening for over a decade now.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

So, she didn't read any emails from the white house. She didn't read Obamacare.

Can she even read???!!!!! I really have to wonder what's going in that coo coo bug eyed head of hers. What is she getting paid for, if she's not reading the material pertinent to her job.

Des

LMAO.....
Leave it to Des to point the obvious out!!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I don't recall any lies and stories coming from the White House at the time.

They didn't blame that on some video either.

Big difference.

Don't remember any deflections.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Big difference.

I agree the initial overreaction of the video being the culprit for any and all violence happening in the middle east that day was stupid at minimum. The news reported Egypt as a demo against the video (which to my knowledge is exactly what it was) but the thing in Libya was something very different at the same time. I cringed when they were suggesting it was all probably related when it clearly wasn't, and they got the rightful egg on their face.

So good call in calling the kneejerk explanation out...but since then, it is simply a rehashed repeated conspiracy line of bs that has been hounded more than any other thing the US has ever done, to include seemingly intentionally dropping bombs on civvies and all sorts. this past 13 years has been littered with some terrible acts by and on the US...and out of all of this..it is this one attack alone that somehow has the entire fringe right fuming. It is disingenuous..you know as well as I do. I can admit it, because I don't get a paycheck to perpetuate this circus. Maybe one day you can also admit it was all just nonsense, thing is...you lot know that its disgusting behavior...killing hundreds upon hundreds without even so much as a blip of a desire to investigate further...that's fine...this is different, because its a different political influence in the whitehouse.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Okay, first of all, I'm no Nancy Pelosi fan, and I think the "let's pass it so you can find out what's in it" is the dumbest political statement since a VP miscorrected a kid at a spelling bee ...

... but ...

What is in the Rhodes email that has not been known for months? What is the bombshell? What is the smoking gun?

That Susan Rice was prepped with talking points for the Sunday shows? That one of those talking points was that the protests in the region were sparked by the video "Innocence of Muslims"?

Protests. Plural.

Here's a question. Why haven't we gone after the criminals that did this? Why isn't that the primary focus of Congressional ire?

Because, sadly, disgustingly, it's not about dead Americans. Or bringing justice. Or preventing more dead Americans.

It's politics. Pure and simple. Beginning. End.

That's what the old harridan is screeching about. Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Big difference.

Nor did anyone stand on the airport tarmac consoling the parents of dead Americans informing them they would get the guys responsible and do nothing, and report the whole problem was based on a youtube movie, and thats why they were killed. All the time knowing it was total made up BS. We have reached new lows to the amount of evil and lies necessary to get someone reelected. But the really despicable part is the media covering, ignoring, and lying while they are supposed to be the government watchdog for the people. Protecting us while both parents work to support the family. I said in another post they will continue to lie doubling down, look the public in the eye say it so and never slow down in the public deception. It has begun already, it becomes scary when they are this predictable.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Anyone upset that the terrorists who killed Ambassador Stephens and 3 other Americans haven't been caught and punished?

Anyone upset that we don't even understand precisely who they are or why they attacked the embassy?

I'd be a bit more convinced if I heard some outrage on these channels once in a while.

As I only always hear Obama! Clinton! it makes it all sound veeery political.

As far as what the White House called Benghazi ...

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done. (President Barack Obama, September 12, 2012, 10:43 AM)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I still see that someone is trying to give the Obama Administration an 'out' by referring to 'demonstrations. ..plural'.

Did the Administration send Rice out there to talk about the demonstrations (where NO Americans were injured), or did they send Rice (it doesn't happen often) on FIVE different Sunday morning shows to spew the disingenuous talking points specifically about Bengali?
Remember that she specifically referred to Americans being injured and killed.... where were the injuries and deaths occur at again?
Benghazi.
edit on b000000312014-05-02T04:37:13-05:0004America/ChicagoFri, 02 May 2014 04:37:13 -0500400000014 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The facts speak.

Rice was on five shows that Sunday morning ...

Fox News Sunday Asked Rice About Anti-American Protests, Uprisings In Cairo, Sudan And Tunisia Before Benghazi. On September 16, 2012, when Rice appeared on Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace discussed many issues in the Middle East before getting to the Benghazi attacks ...

This Week Talked To Rice "For More On What Happened" In "Benghazi, Libya, On Tuesday And The Wave Of Anti-American Protests And Violence." When Rice appeared on ABC's This Week, host Jake Tapper asked the ambassador about the wave of violence and protests across the Middle East, including the attacks in Benghazi ...

Face The Nation Asked Rice About Demonstrations Across Muslim World, Benghazi, And Romney Campaign. CBS' Face The Nation hosted Rice on September 16 to discuss the "demonstrations in more than twenty cities," the Romney campaign, and the Benghazi attacks ...

Meet The Press Hosted Rice To Discuss The Benghazi Attacks, Anti-American Protests, And Evacuations From Embassies In Tunisia And Sudan. Host David Gregory asked Rice about a range of recent events in the Middle East when she appeared on the September 16, 2012 edition of Meet The Press ...

State Of The Union Spoke To Rice About US Relations With Israel, Protests In The Middle East, And Benghazi. During Rice's appearance on CNN's State of the Union, host Candy Crowley asked about the Benghazi attacks, the wave of conflict in the Middle East, and U.S. relations with Israel ...

Source
edit on 4Fri, 02 May 2014 04:58:51 -050014p042014566 by Gryphon66 because: Formats

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That took a lot of words. Did I see you deny that she spoke specifically to Americans being killed and injured?
Nope.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Pelosi doesn't want to talk about Benghazi, she wants to talk about the annual " witch" convention being held in her honor and she needs to know "is my face cracking"?

Why oh why on god's green earth would the Dem's let this old haggard ding bat say anything at all!!! She can't talk about Benghazi cause there is nothing in that story for her personal gain!! She becomes so flustered I am amazed that she did not start raving loudly! The truth is 4 Americans died!! and she and her bosses bosses covered that up fueling more fire for division in this country!! She does not give a flip about who died! Why? cause it doesn't effect her in the least!

She may as well have said "Blah Blah I don't give a sh** about those people I didn't know them they are dead and gone already! People get over it "! Utterly disgusting!!

Pax

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join