It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and my son talk about father kicking 6 year old off ramp.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: SaturnFX

You see this exactly how me and my son see this.

Cool story
Now make another comic already ya bum! Still waiting for the amazing conspiratorial adventures of Mr. Mask to continue!!!

Hahahahahaah!!! Sorry bro, but comics are not on my creative plate these days. I've gotten myself a 2 year contract to make game commentaries on Youtube and its been my creative outlet since. So sorry man!!!

HUGS!

MM

TotalBiscuit? is that you?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well, he definitly should not have kicked the kid off the ramp like that, it was just wrong! But I also dont think people should be demonising the guy for it.

Hands up all the parents who've never made a mistake! Well???

The guy is up there with his kid, thats a plus in my book because MANY parents dont give their kids ANY time these days. He's watching his kid standing on the edge, he knows his kid really wants to do this, but he cant quite get enough courage to step off. The dad momentarily thinks to himself that a little nudge might be all the kid needs.

As for saying he should be punished, thats a bit harsh! Will you submit yourself to child services the next time you realise you made a mistake?

Now that the dad has seen the vid I wouldn't be surprised if he's already beating himself up inside for what he did. Remember, he was out spending time with his kid so he obviously does care about him.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cado angelus
How about:

'Let's try this together...'

I wish my son was more into the stuff I'm into. Alas, he's not, he has Asperger's and his own obsessions and interests no-one can drive him away from. If I had a son I could get to the top of a halfpipe, I'd be ecstatic. Force it on him? Never.

Your son sees this from a well adjusted stance and whilst I appreciate what you're saying about the people around him, it all stems from one place at the root and that's you.

Congrats Mr Mask - you're doing a fab job.

Cado

Awww thanks bro. I am overly concerned with my son growing up to be a well spoken and well thought man. My only concern is his happiness and his humanity. As long as he has love for the human race and takes the time to consider things deeply, I am happy and proud.

As for your son's Aspergers and obsessions, I am sure you support that as well with all your heart. Thanks for the kind words and all love to your and your family!

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You see this exactly how me and my son see this.

Cool story
Now make another comic already ya bum! Still waiting for the amazing conspiratorial adventures of Mr. Mask to continue!!!

Hahahahahaah!!! Sorry bro, but comics are not on my creative plate these days. I've gotten myself a 2 year contract to make game commentaries on Youtube and its been my creative outlet since. So sorry man!!!

HUGS!

MM

TotalBiscuit? is that you?

Hahahahahahaha I WISH!!!

I see you play Rust? Awww man, I so want to play Rust lol.

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Well, he definitly should not have kicked the kid off the ramp like that, it was just wrong! But I also dont think people should be demonising the guy for it.

The guy is up there with his kid, thats a plus in my book because MANY parents dont give their kids ANY time these days. He's watching his kid standing on the edge, he knows his kid really wants to do this, but he cant quite get enough courage to step off. The dad momentarily thinks to himself that a little nudge might be all the kid needs.

As for saying he should be punished, thats a bit harsh! Will you submit yourself to child services the next time you realise you made a mistake?

Now that the dad has seen the vid I wouldn't be surprised if he's already beating himself up inside for what he did. Remember, he was out spending time with his kid so he obviously does care about him.

I promise you, the day I physically and mentally abuse my child and almost cause him death due to my own stupidity, I will turn myself in.

But I hear what you are saying, I still do not agree. The man should be punished. Have his kid taken away? SURELY NOT! But the backlash and attention he is getting is pretty good punishment as is.

But seriously, if the father does this sort of thing causally in public without hesitation, I can not image what he does in the privacy of his own home.

This was more than a mistake...this was child abuse.

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I promise you, the day I physically and mentally abuse my child and almost cause him death due to my own stupidity, I will turn myself in.

But I hear what you are saying, I still do not agree. The man should be punished. Have his kid taken away? SURELY NOT! But the backlash and attention he is getting is pretty good punishment as is.

But seriously, if the father does this sort of thing causally in public without hesitation, I can not image what he does in the privacy of his own home.

MM
In five or ten years time your on child may ask you why you put a recording of him on the internet!
Would you then say - Sorry son, I had a kneejerk reaction, it was a mistake.

Like I said, what he did was wrong, but for all you know (AND YOU DONT KNOW) that guy might be a fantastic father, but for just one single second he made an error, and now there's guys like you using their children to create videos about him!
Do you think its right to teach your son to be judge jury and prosecuter?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

MM

I agree! I you kick a kid off a halfpipe that isn't your own. You go to jail. You kick my kid off a drop like that and you wouldn't live long enough to do it again.

And it's quite revealing; those that are defending that POS. Guilty conscience perhaps?
edit on 1-5-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

An error where the kid could have hurt his spine and been crippled for life. An error where the kid may never trust him again. It was abuse plain and simple and for him not to have had enough common sense to see that is ridiculous.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

MM
In five or ten years time your on child may ask you why you put a recording of him on the internet!

Like I said, what he did was wrong, but for all you know (AND YOU DONT KNOW) that guy might be a fantastic father, but for just one single second he made an error, and now there's guys like you using their children to create videos about him!

My son has begged to be in my videos for over a year. I have not allowed him to be in them. This one he demanded to be in. He almost yelled when I said "I dunno".

Now lets be very clear, you are seeing a grown man risk the life and mental health of his child. You are comparing this to a child begging to share his views on this subject on Youtube?

Lol!!!

SIR this video was made because my son was almost crying over this skate video and DEMANDED to speak to the father so he could school him on how to raise a child.

No sir, I will never almost kill my child intentionally just so I can get my testosterone-high and feel like a real man. And I assure you, by time my son is my age, he won;t be asking why he was uploaded in this vid, he will be saying "That was my first vid, all those years before I became a famous mind of the human race".

Trust me.

But good job defending a man who physically and mentally abused a 6 year old boy.

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

An error where the kid could have hurt his spine and been crippled for life. An error where the kid may never trust him again. It was abuse plain and simple and for him not to have had enough common sense to see that is ridiculous.

I actually don't think it can be put any better than this.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The purpose of the steep slope is so that you do not land with a thump! you just slide, as is what happened. Had he kicked the child so hard that he flew through the air for a few feet, then it would have been different, but that isn't what happened.
As I said above, for all we know that guy may be the best dad in the world, and for just one second he made an error, an error that may right now be giving him nightmares.
I dont think we should be so quick to judge others when all we have is a two second glimpse into their lives.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

(AND YOU DONT KNOW) that guy might be a fantastic father, but for just one single second he made an error, and now there's guys like you using their children to create videos about him!

OH and one more thing- this act proves he is not a fantastic father. It shows he is a careless one who thinks nothing of child abuse. Surely a dumb father as well.

And I didn't "use" my son for this video. My son USED my channel to voice HIS opinion in a civil and intelligent manner.

judge and jury? hardly. More like a tiny scholar who knows more about parenting than the sick-o in the skate vid.

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Aw the kid has his safety gear on ...pads and stuff....a small drop wouldn't probably have been that bad....but 15 feet?
Overkill..................

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

MM

I agree! I you kick a kid off a halfpipe that isn't your own. You go to jail. You kick my kid off a drop like that and you wouldn't live long enough to do it again.

And it's quite revealing; those that are defending that POS. Guilty conscience perhaps?

You have no idea how many people are protecting and defending this father. its sick really. How can any decent human defend an act of physical and mental abuse that could easily kill a child?

You are very right, if anyone did that to someone else's child, it would be a death sentence for the father.

Its not right to do this to any child.

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

MM

My son has begged to be in my videos for over a year. I have not allowed him to be in them. This one he demanded to be in. He almost yelled when I said "I dunno".

Now lets be very clear, you are seeing a grown man risk the life and mental health of his child. You are comparing this to a child begging to share his views on this subject on Youtube?

Lol!!!

SIR this video was made because my son was almost crying over this skate video and DEMANDED to speak to the father so he could school him on how to raise a child.

No sir, I will never almost kill my child intentionally just so I can get my testosterone-high and feel like a real man. And I assure you, by time my son is my age, he won;t be asking why he was uploaded in this vid, he will be saying "That was my first vid, all those years before I became a famous mind of the human race".

Trust me.

But good job defending a man who physically and mentally abused a 6 year old boy.

MM
And this is why we have courts, because if left to people like we see in this thread that guy would be strung up, and yet none of you know anything about him.
As for what you've just written, all I can say is I hope your right.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Absolutely correct! I have been following the comments on the channels that have uploaded this video. I find is very scary that there are a "few" people defending the man. I find it very terrifying that all of those defending the man are "men". Not a single woman has stated this was ok (that i can find). That's an interesting detail in itself.

Yes, this is physical and mental child abuse. And if the child died (as he could have very well done), I need to wonder would these same sick people defend the father then?

Would it be- "Dude, you are over reacting. Sure the father killed the kid, but really, he was just trying to raise him to be a man!".

Hell no.

The outcome does not justify this act. And only sick people or mentally slow people will think it does.

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The purpose of the steep slope is so that you do not land with a thump! you just slide, as is what happened. Had he kicked the child so hard that he flew through the air for a few feet, then it would have been different, but that isn't what happened.
As I said above, for all we know that guy may be the best dad in the world, and for just one second he made an error, an error that may right now be giving him nightmares.
I dont think we should be so quick to judge others when all we have is a two second glimpse into their lives.

SIR!!! Listen here...I slowed the video down so you can clearly see the child landed with a "thumb". The board also almost got caught under his body.

I spent almost years at skate parts and my entire life with skaters. This is abuse. The kid could have been killed or crippled. The father abused his son. You are seeing it with video evidence.

Continue to defend him all you wish.

MM
edit on 1-5-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

MM

Lol!!!

Trust me.

MM
And this is why we have courts, because if left to people like we see in this thread that guy would be strung up, and yet none of you know anything about him.

And this is why DCF is investigating him. because if this sort of thing was left to people like you, we would have a world of innocent children being kicked to their deaths with no punishment.

I know nothing of this man!!!? Hhahahaahah!

I know 100%^ he is a child abuser. And a bad father.

End of story.

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Aw the kid has his safety gear on ...pads and stuff....a small drop wouldn't probably have been that bad....but 15 feet?
Overkill..................

Exactly. Sending a 6 year old plummeting from a 15ft drop, right onto his spine and tailbone is just not right.

Nothing will make it right.

And to even see a single person judging those who call this abuse, is turning my stomach.

Thanks for seeing this for what it is. Child abuse.

MM

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

MM

Lol!!!

Trust me.

MM

And this is why DCF is investigating him. because if this sort of thing was left to people like you, we would have a world of innocent children being kicked to their deaths with no punishment.

I know nothing of this man!!!? Hhahahaahah!

I know 100%^ he is a child abuser. And a bad father.

End of story.

MM

No its not end of story. To me you sound quite fanatical!

In my book what you have just done with your own child could be construed as child abuse. How dare you put your son at risk from this terrible dangerous man that kicks children off of great heights!!
If this man is so damned awful and dangerous how do you know he's not right at this minute hunting down the man and child who made that video about him?
You have put your son at great risk by making that video, I mean, you did say "This man thinks nothing of child abuse".

If he's dangerous then you've put your child at risk. Correct?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join