It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wellstone, Carnahan, Hale boggs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
and a Virginian Senator named Obenscheider were all enemies of the military industrial complex in one way or another.

Certainly the NSA has looked into every possible way conceiveable to bring down an airplane, ostensibly for the purposes of being able to protect the president from such an attack.

It seems to me that there would be ways of making a plane have a major malfunction far without being traceable. There may even be remote ways of distorting guideance systems.

Does anyone here now and does anyone know what happened to the investigations of Wellstone and Carnahan's crashes?

posted on May, 26 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by odonutxy
and a Virginian Senator named Obenscheider were all enemies of the military industrial complex in one way or another.

Certainly the NSA has looked into every possible way conceiveable to bring down an airplane, ostensibly for the purposes of being able to protect the president from such an attack.

It seems to me that there would be ways of making a plane have a major malfunction far without being traceable. There may even be remote ways of distorting guideance systems.

Does anyone here now and does anyone know what happened to the investigations of Wellstone and Carnahan's crashes?

Those investigations are gone and forgotten. The corruptors don't really care to see this become a big issue, therefore it won't. I personally think that many of the agencies that should be handling this matter have something to hide. I think that most of the 'clean up' work was done by corruptors who knew the cause of the crashes and were complacent in the murders. Otherwise wouldn't these incidents would be of a dire matter, or is it just me???

Maybe it is just me, maybe I worry too much. Then again why shouldn't I???

Wellstone was my idol.

God Bless his soul, and all those others who were murdered.

Abraham

[Edited on 26-5-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Wellstone joined the long list of the forgotten almost immediately. A few shenannigans about the funeral, you'll recall, and then farewell.
A political scandal.

[Edited on 27-5-2003 by Estragon]

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estragon
Wellstone joined the long list of the forgotten almost immediately. A few shenannigans about the funeral, you'll recall, and then farewell.
A political scandal.

[Edited on 27-5-2003 by Estragon]

Personally it sickens me to know that so many people could careless about the will and heart of these lost men. They were great men who deserved not to be forgotten.

I think it is sad that America is so blind. Everyone sees the puzzle but know one wants to tackle the challenge of finding the missing links and the hidden corners. They are too busy looking for the lost pieces of materialism that rule their lives.

Americans are so vain, they could careless about what people out there do for them or others. It is quite sad.

Considering that we are such 'viable murder targets', due to the 'war on terrorism', I would have to say our cares will be thrown out the window.

Abe

top topics

join