It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time is the expansion of space

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: f4andHALFtoads
a reply to: McGinty

McGinty, I love humour as I love food: in plenty. I do so hope that you are as proud of your belly as your belly stands proud of you.

Try telling my girlfriend that!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Just fancy bumping this discussion..

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister
And just to round it out, as I've said several times on ATS and elsewhere (drum roll for my pet theory with absolutely no maths to back it up), gravity and time are the same thing.
Both intrinsically linked, but 2 separate entities

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: f4andHALFtoads

First of all i want to say...... there can not exist a black hole unless there are matter and particles present.

The Black holes that we know of must have been formed at the same timeline as matter and particles were formed.

I want to bring up 2 images which i would want you to answer a question or two about: time,contraction/compression.

Image 1.

Image 2.

In image one we have a infinite Space that is absolute empty. There are no matter and particles in this infinite Space.
This Space would have a absolute constant timeline. Because there are no changes once or ever. Because there is nothing there but empty Space. This infinite empty Space would be the absolute first Dimension.

Image 2 is the exact same absolute infintie Space as image 1. But in image 2 there is suddenly a second Dimension...a New timeline present.

Question:
- How did the second Dimension get there when the first dimension is absolute empty of matter and particles...and its timeline is absolute constant? (there would not exist one black hole in the first image)

- Where did it come from?
- How?

Ther must have been at least two timelines present to form the second Dimension.

1. The absolute constant timeline (That would be the absolute empty Space)

2. The timeline it took to form the second Dimension.

The second Dimension that is formed is the Dimension that holds Our present timeline.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join