It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

** Operation Zero Footprint- Obamas Bengazi Gun Running Operation (Tangled Web Unwoven)

page: 1,

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I was running late this morning and I had the radio on and Glenn Beck was on air. He got all serious and started talking about a show that was on last night (On Demand-Blaze network?) that outlined and showed how the Obama Administration was running guns to the Freaking Radical muslins/Al what-you-ma-call-thems.

Now, I know many of us suspected sometype of gun running going on but not to OUR ENEMIES that have killed well over 5000 US people.

Now, I can't afford to go to the "On Demand" thing, but I do know that we at ATS will fully investigate any info put before us, one way or another.

Beck stated the people who put it together are fearful the word/truth won't get out. Will it? It is true, no better place than here at ATS.

CIA Denies Blaze Benghazi Report: ‘So Many Problems’

The CIA denied having any role in arming Libyan rebels before the deadly 2012 Benghazi attacks, despite reporting by TheBlaze that the U.S. was covertly involved in providing rebels with weapons during Libya’s civil war that ultimately ended up in the hands of Al Qaeda militants. Multiple sources, including a former paid informant for the CIA and FBI, told TheBlaze TV’s For the Record that Al Qaeda militants benefited from the massive amount of weapons that were being delivered by the United Arab Emirates and Qatar with at least tacit approval of the Obama administration. The season finale of For the Record, “Zero Footprint,”

For The Record spoke with several sources who said the U.S. created a covert operation that included third-party weapons dealers so not to reveal U.S. involvement. The weapons were financed by the UAE and provided by Qatar, and any shipments going in or out of Libya during that time would be subject to NATO approval, which controlled the air space under the U.N. Security Council Resolution 1973 that established a no-fly zone, sources said

Source: www.theblaze.com...

From what I heard, Obama's people didn't want to have any tracks leading to them so the gun broker told them ways to set up thing to mininize the paper trails etc- Hense the name Zero Footprint. Guess that didn't work....
And, for those who wish to dig into it themselves!

Do your own homework: ‘For The Record’s’ research for ‘Zero Footprint’
www.theblaze.com...

edit on 5/1/2014 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is a vid on the youtube www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-5-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

This one is 28 min. long .. www.youtube.com...

In a strange find today I relistened to Peter Dale Scott on Guns and Butter . He brings up The Safari Club ..Get this ...It is Located in Kenya and is part of the Deep State .. it's a pod cast www.kpfa.org...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anon72

There is a very reasonable probability that this type of operation was being run in Benghazi. When covert ops and dirty tricks work over and over again, they tend to be utilized, over and over again.

From direct experience, in 1988 the US State department and the ambassador were involved in running guns to Saddam Hussein, they used a dual blind approach, plausible deniability. Arms were shipped from the US to France and handled by ADS (a joint Israeli/French arms dealer) which had operations in South Africa. The arms were shipped from France to South Africa for re-packaging and armament additions, specifically G5 cannons authorized by Magnus Malan. On leaving South Africa, the arms went by ship directly to Iraq. Around this time the CIA was stroking Saddam telling him that Kuwait was really his and the US would not stand in his way, the weapons were a way of showing "trust" in replenishing his arms stockpile after the Iran/Iraq war.

I saw (and leafed through) the billion dollar stack of waybills and know what my handlers were involved in at the time. Since the deal was "inked" in Oliphants and their pilot was MI, and one of my most trusted allies (he had shuttled the ambassador and his wife as well as some of the other players), it's a pretty good bet that this is exactly what happened in Syria and other locations, with different players of course.

But just try and report this kind of activity in 1988 to 1990, you get stonewalled or disappeared (I ducked the silver bullet four times). I couldn't let it go and quit the business, but I did inform the Canadian Ambassador/Admin Consul Adrian Brazeau in Pretoria and I also informed Jim Forrest (op, probably retired now) at CSIS during what might be considered a debriefing, because this was clearly illegal activity risking thousands of lives during weapons embargoes. No one did anything which leads me to believe that everyone was in on the game, either by orders or by graft.

The above is just an example because I was there. A good deed never goes unpunished, I am apparently on a CSIS list and have nine National Security statutes to my name when trying to perform FOIA requests on myself. I hope whomever is researching the Benghazi affair has solid informational evidence insurance in place, a dead man's switch has a reasonable probability of keeping them alive as long as there is no audit trail to where the evidence is located.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
WOW that is incredible . I worked for a fortune 500 co. a while back that was owned by The Carlyle Group .When I skimmed the surface of it I got shivers all the way through my body . lol this is one crazy and I mean crazy world we live in .. I am some glad I am a nobody and live in no mans land . a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The fact that such secret operation happened could be true, although I highly doubt Obama had anything to do with it. If it was true, he would have heard of it the first time after it happened and then covered it up.

President just does not have the time micro-managing the nation the size of US. There is just too much happening on every level, too much different secret operations, different agendas at play. One corrupt middle-level agent, one bad decision from high-level agent and another scandal rises. There is just too much to handle and everything the president hears comes from the advisors, who get the information from their advisors and so on. Such operations are probably notified only when some scandal is about to arise.

If it came out was true, this would have serious consequences for the nation as well as the party, which is the reason why it would be covered up.

That is the sad part of being in a leadership position. When something happens on the lower floors, even when the leader has nothing to do with it, they would still get the blame.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You really need to catch up on this one .He knew and so did Hillary and Mccain and the rest .They had to use the spin about the video because of the elections . a reply to: Cabin

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cabin
Obama or Hillary said the fateful words "stand-down"...soon we will know which one.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Peoples hatred for obama is getting really sad, for a puppet you guys sure give him alot of power, the cia has had agents in lybia for ages, but yea obama is at fault for everything that happens.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I had heard the ONLY person who can order a "stand-down" is the POTUS.

And, I don't think that was to include the US military (whatever story they are spinning) and if it was, ERROR as the US commander for that area testified today that NO CALLS or ORDERS were rec'd from the WH to save or interene in the attack.

Amazing the Dems and MSM trying to sweep this aside.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

i have a subscription but haven't watched it yet.
here is a clip anyone can watch, about the show.

www.glennbeck.com...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

STAR and a flag if I could.

Thank you.

Watching soon!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Tangled Web Unwoven

and showed how the Obama Administration was running guns to the Freaking Radical muslins/Al what-you-ma-call-thems.

Boy did you untangle that web, thank you so much for doing the complete opposite with the other xteenthousand threads on this.

I'm pretty sure Libya was awash with guns and munitions LONG before Obama even took office. You know Gaddafi? he was kinda quite capable of supplying all sorts of guns to Libya.
Then you have Iraq and all the hardware we put into there for that illegal war of 2003. I'm pretty sure lots of those weapons made their way to all sorts of countries in the middle east, like Libya!

www.theguardian.com...

Libya's involvement made weapons ubiquitous in the region. By 1990, it was possible to purchase an AK-47 in a Darfurian market for $40. A popular jingle at the time captured the spirit of the new weapons culture and its impact on politics in the region: "The Kalash brings cash," the jingle promised, before warning that "without a Kalash you're trash".

With all the murder and mayhem being committed all over the world by US intelligence, I have no quams about a US official being murdered by the very men he was probably arming and setting up.

No one blinks when the US butchers civilians or murders other nations officials, but just once when an American official is murdered in a war zone you demand answers.

Typical yanky attitudes.
edit on pm801318012014-05-01T20:01:14-05:00082014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Not only were they supplying radicals with weapons, intel, and logistics in Libya, they were using Libya as a base of operations to run weapons, munitions, and supplies to extremist rebels in Syria and Egypt as well. That is the bigger bombshell, and when it didn't work out as planned they tried to play the chemical weapons card in Syria when all the evidence seemed to suggest the rebels were the ones gassing Syrian civilians in an effort to draw in U.S military support, by using Saudi chemicals and arms.

It amazes me that so many people are only now catching on to what really happened in Libya when so many of us were calling it in real time, as it happened, on this very site.

The U.S was elbow deep in the Arab Spring, and they were supporting terrorist organizations that they thought they could control, in a vain attempt to manipulate the outcome of events in the region.
edit on 1-5-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
WOW that is incredible . I worked for a fortune 500 co. a while back that was owned by The Carlyle Group .When I skimmed the surface of it I got shivers all the way through my body . lol this is one crazy and I mean crazy world we live in .. I am some glad I am a nobody and live in no mans land . a reply to: bobs_uruncle

As you know, it's all about greed, money and power. I just had the misfortune of seeing this crap because of my position during a time when security clearances were being revamped due to another military scandal brewing in SA (the Helderberg and it's embargoed cargo from NK and the PRC). I would probably not have even known if it wasn't for an associate alarming me to the situation. So I did a bit of a bob-and-weave, sending our 'fixer' to a meeting, then investigated the claim myself as it seemed too important to ignore.

It does however have the potential of being a strikingly similar situation to Benghazi. Except in the case of Benghazi, the ambassador wasn't at a distance and it appears in Benghazi he was left "open" by the executive office. Which begs the question, "Who did he piss off in the administration that could facilitate termination with 'extreme' prejudice" or were they all simply acceptable losses in a larger agenda.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Oh no you didn't. So, tit for tat is the name of your game? How sad.

I think it's far better, to dig down to the truth of the people who play games with people's lives, and make them accountable, on all fronts.

Des

edit on 2-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

It is what we are suppose to do, correct?

We are to find the truth from those who do everything to hide a mess.

"where there is smoke.... there is fire..."

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

tit for tat?

the west butcher Libya, bombed them, armed them, assisted a coup then complains when the rebels kill an American?

Its like Iraq.. How dare those Iraqi's shoot at American soldiers.

So what, 1 American ambassador died, how many Libyan government officials did we drop ''democracy'' bombs on?

The west has a hell of a lot of payback coming its way. A heck of a lot.. you think all those Iraqis, Libyans, Afghani's, Somali's, Yemeni's are just going to forget about those cruise missile strikes? You think there going to give you a free pass on your jets dropping bombs on homes massacring innocent families?

Far out... its like the serial killer blaming his victim for fighting back!

top topics

join